Change Teams Jersey

Talk about NBA Live 06 here.

Change Teams Jersey

Postby MJALLDAY on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:00 pm

I was hoping for some help maybe a tutorial on how to change a teams logo at the team select screen, how to add or replace a jersey to a teams set of jerseys and how to change a teams stadium.
MJALLDAY

Re: Change Teams Jersey

Postby Andrew on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 am

The logos for the team select screen are logos~large~XX_jsel.big and logos~large~XX_l.big, where XX is the two letter team abbreviation. Using DOLFFIN, you can extract the logo .fsh files, import the new art as necessary and then import them again with DOLFFIN. If you want to edit the wordmark logo that appears above the team logo, that's logos~wordmark~XX.big.

Adding/replacing jerseys is done by editing teamgear.dbf. Adding a new one can be done simply by adding a new line to the database, with the appropriate TEAM assignment. You can find more info on the teamgear.dbf file in the NBA Live 06 section over on the main site.

I'm not a stadium/court patcher so I can't offer you any advice there but from the database side of things, info about the arena name that will show up in the frontend can be found in location.dbf.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby MJALLDAY on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Thanks again Andrew. I've copy and pasted your answer and it's staying in my notebook with all your other very helpful replies.
MJALLDAY

Postby Andrew on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:53 pm

No worries, you're welcome. :)
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 06