LIVE 2006 WISH LIST

Talk about NBA Live 06 here.

LIVE 2006 WISH LIST

Postby michael on Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:32 am

The player models in LIVE 2003 were impressive EA had 2 years to improve just the graphics and honor some wishes that were asked for 2004.but 2005 looks like 2004 long backs short legs and big feet,now dont get it twisted i love LIVE been a fan since it began.but if i were on EA's graphic team i would try and make each player model to the exact physical representation of its NBA counterpart in other words make them look real and, please do not let them be in the image on ESPN's 2K5 players great graphics but no necks with huge jaw bones they have that cave man look...I have read alot of wishes from LIVE fans please do what you can in one year to honor the wishes that really stand out,the wishes that will keep NBA LIVE alive! Im sure that with your own ideas and ours we will keep giving ESPN A MODEL FOR THEM TO FOLLOW.Oh yea please add cheerleaders to live 2006..you dig! :)
michael

Postby michael on Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:11 pm

And I forgot to mention the NBA rule is,is that if a player is injured and he can not attempt his free throws due to injury he can not return to the game.in LIVE 2005 if a player is injured and its minor the CPU subs him out before the free throw attempts.Again, if he cant shoot free throws then he can not return to the game.Well in Live 05 he is allowed to return so we can see were in 2006 an adjustment could be made.IMAGINE seeing a player limping to the free-throw line because he dosent want to let his team down.He shoots from the charity line sits down on the bench and is able to return if need be.What a display of heart and determination. :!:
michael

Return to NBA Live 06