20th Anniversary of NBA Live Content Continuing Soon

Talk about NBA Live 06 here.

20th Anniversary of NBA Live Content Continuing Soon

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:29 pm

20th Anniversary of NBA Live

Please forgive the spam throughout the NBA Live sections of the Forum, but I wanted to let all NBA Live fans in our community know that we will be continuing our coverage of the 20th Anniversary of NBA Live very soon. Unfortunately, a few things got in the way last year - including coverage of the latest games, which is obviously a priority - and the anniversary features ultimately fell by the wayside. However, even though we're going into "overtime" with the celebrations, it's something that I definitely want to finish. If you'd like to learn more and check out what's been posted so far, here are some handy links:

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive of the 20th Anniversary of NBA Live features so far, including those who've downloaded the "Definitive" roster updates for NBA Live 95 and NBA Live 96; it was certainly fun going back and doing a little something with those old games! I hope you'll enjoy what's coming up, and don't mind that we're running a little past the actual 20th Anniversary. For what it's worth, NBA Live 17 will be the twentieth game released in the NBA Live series, so the number twenty is still relevant this year. ;)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 06