3PK[Durant wall] and Scoop's[Telfair sig] Amateur PS Gallery

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Who is the better photoshopper?

Scoop
86%
3PK
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby --- on Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:11 pm

You have made more sigs then I ever have and they all look the same. Put some effort into it or give up. Seriously.
---

Postby 3PK on Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:14 pm

Damm man i put all my effort into them and they still suck. I have no idea what else to do, they just all seem to suck balls even if i am spending multiple hours on them, i have no idea what to do next. Don't mind my language but FUCK what do i do? :x

EDIT: I have also taken your wise advice but seriously i know i am shit and to the post before yours shannon, I spend ages and personally think they're ok but whenever i say that i just cop abuse from you guys who just say they suck :(
3PK

Postby --- on Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:21 pm

There is no way you have spent multiple hours on any of your sigs. I doubt even 20 minutes have been spent on most of them. No offence, but I don't think anyone is this bad. Put some effort into it, read more tutorials and look at others work. You have posted like 30 sigs and made 0 progress. I refuse to believe you just don't "have it", I think you are just too impatient.

That and colorblind.
---

Postby TomCat on Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:55 pm

Yeah 3PK you really need to put some "MAJOR" effort into your work by putting in more time, looking at other people's work and stuff. Oh, and TRYING!!!!

Btw, I noticed that you have 2 votes in the poll. I know that 1 of those votes was by you, BUT WHO THE HELL WAS THE OTHER PERSON?!?!?!?!?. I am not saying that my work is good, but I am sure that it is better than yours
2K10 Blazers Association | Photoshop Thread
Stan Smith "said", not wrote:Evening. Even-ing. Making things even.
TomCat
Providing quaility ____ since 1991

Postby 3PK on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:01 pm

Yeah 3PK you really need to put some "MAJOR" effort into your work by putting in more time, looking at other people's work and stuff. Oh, and TRYING!!!!

Btw, I noticed that you have 2 votes in the poll. I know that 1 of those votes was by you, BUT WHO THE HELL WAS THE OTHER PERSON?!?!?!?!?. I am not saying that my work is good, but I am sure that it is better than yours

I think it was a joke by someone lol coz there is no way i have ever made a good sig in anyone elses eyes.

There is no way you have spent multiple hours on any of your sigs. I doubt even 20 minutes have been spent on most of them. No offence, but I don't think anyone is this bad. Put some effort into it, read more tutorials and look at others work. You have posted like 30 sigs and made 0 progress. I refuse to believe you just don't "have it", I think you are just too impatient.

That and colorblind.

Thats just it my time spent on the last 3 sigs took me 90 minutes and they still sucked. I tried my best but i just have no clue, as well as this i thought my colours were ok but it seems not. I will go now and spend the next 2 hours on a Sig and see what the result is...

EDIT: I made this as the first thing i did on photoshop i pissed myself here it is.. (just quietly me and my mates think it reflects this forum)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
3PK

Postby TomCat on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:12 pm

That is just fucking.................I don't even know what to say about it.

3PK wrote:EDIT: I made this as the first thing i did on photoshop i pissed myself here it is..

And also, I know that you made it very recently because the font is too advanced for your 1st work, it is very similar to the font you have been using on your most recent sigs, so DON'T LIE!

3PK wrote:(just quietly me and my mates think it reflects this forum)

If you think this forum is gay, then FUCK OFF!
TomCat

Postby Jackal on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:34 pm

The two of you remind me of those two guys from Canada. One was a Sacramento fan and the other a Chris Webber fan.

They bickered and bitched at eachother and turns out were good friends at school. Both equally dumb too.
Jackal

Postby Ty-Land on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:37 pm

Scoop wrote:
3PK wrote:(just quietly me and my mates think it reflects this forum)

I concur.

I can't wait to submit this thread to the hall of fame, so we can laugh at it forever.
Ty-Land
Spacewolf

Postby --- on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:55 pm

I will go now and spend the next 2 hours on a Sig and see what the result is...

Seriously, if it doesn't come out decent, just give up. I don't mean to sound like an ass but you are the creator of the worst sigs I have ever seen. Hornets_Fan or whatever came close, but your stuff is just... it's just not right.

I mean it seems like you just have no ability to make something good at all, or you actually like the way your sigs come out. I can't tell if your blind or what. How hard is it to distinguish that:

= Bad

= Good
---

Postby TomCat on Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:36 pm

Jackal wrote:The two of you remind me of those two guys from Canada. One was a Sacramento fan and the other a Chris Webber fan.

They bickered and bitched at eachother and turns out were good friends at school. Both equally dumb too.

Haha except it is the 2 Australian guys this time. One a good shit photoshopper and the other a fucking useless photoshopper (can you guess which is which?). Btw, I am not dumb. My typing is up to standards and I don't have totally stupid posts or anything. Only 3PK is the dumb guy lol.

Ty-Land wrote:
Scoop wrote:
3PK wrote:
(just quietly me and my mates think it reflects this forum)

I concur.

I can't wait to submit this thread to the hall of fame, so we can laugh at it forever.

Haha yeah that would be funny. I am seriously willing to let this topic be locked and I will move off and start my own PS thread. Seriously 3PK...
TomCat

Postby --- on Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:56 pm

and I don't have totally stupid posts or anything

Wrong.

http://www.nbaliveforums.com/ftopic22370-550.php

:lol:

But you should of seen some of my first posts
---

Postby TomCat on Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:11 pm

Shannon wrote:
and I don't have totally stupid posts or anything

Wrong.

http://www.nbaliveforums.com/ftopic22370-550.php

:lol:

But you should of seen some of my first posts

Nooo, I forgot about that one! I wish I never said that, it was sooooo gay!

I wrote:I know that I have only been a member here for a little while, but is it ok if I ask to be a moderator for "NBA Live 2000 General"?

I am not expecting a yes(of course), but I would like everyone on the NLCS team to know that you are doing a great job with this forum.

Thankyou :)

WTF?!?!? God that was gay! It was like my 6th post or something though. Shannon you bastard! :lol:
TomCat

Postby Jugs on Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:51 pm

unfortunately, this is the face of the NLSC nowadays

I miss the good ol' days :cry:
Jugs

Postby 3PK on Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:59 pm

God i have coped a lot of abuse on this forum lol, for my stupid remarks, terrible Sigs/Banners, horrific spelling but i never knew you said that scoop you are never going to here the last of it. By the way jugs don't you have anything better to do then bag my work :lol:
3PK

Postby TomCat on Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:11 pm

3PK wrote:God i have coped a lot of abuse on this forum lol, for my stupid remarks, terrible Sigs/Banners, horrific spelling but i never knew you said that scoop you are never going to here the last of it. By the way jugs don't you have anything better to do then bag my work :lol:

I was young. I didn't even know how big the community of NLSC was, lol. Cut me some slack, it was my 6th post. All the way back in January lol. But seriously, I will still always be willing to be a Mod, once I gain more respect and time at this forum.

Also you still can't spell. I noticed this about 5 times (on here and MSN combined) and you can't spell "copped". It isn't "coped" dickhead, what are you 8 or something? Because I could spell that word when I was about 6 or 7......
TomCat

Postby pgrams10 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:01 am

Hello. New to the forum! Love all the pics and wallpapers, they are tight. Can anyone make one good Kevin Durant and Greg Oden wallpaper together for the 1st overall pic? Ive always wanted one and I could never find one. Thanks alot!
pgrams10

Postby Gundy on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:30 pm

^Is that you 3PK?
Gundy

Postby TomCat on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:39 pm

Gundy wrote:^Is that you 3PK?

Haha. Has he been banned? :lol:

pgrams10, I don't have enough confidence to take a request for a Wallpaper (or even a sig pic) yet. 3PK might make you one, but he sucks :lol:
Try looking in a better thread. I recomend maybe c0nr4d or Shannon's photoshop galleries. Although there are plenty of more sections, like the request threads. I hope I have helped....
TomCat

Postby pgrams10 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:41 pm

No this is me PGRams10. I found this site and loved the wallpapers. Can anyone make a good durant and oden for the 1st overall pick. THANKS
pgrams10

Postby 3PK on Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:41 pm

Umm mate i seriously suck when you see some of the other work maybe you will come to your sense and this is definately not a second account for me, even if i did make a second one i would have a cool username :lol: Although PGrams10 i will attempt to make some Oden and Durant stuff for you, key word attempt and for all those wondering why i havn't posted a sucky Sig for a while it's because i am working on a really good one (Y) At least trying :wink:
3PK

Postby 3PK on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:07 pm

Well in the last couple of days i have been working with different sizes and then i made this Durant Wallpaper (pretty simple) which was not big enough for most wallpapers but not small enough for a sig. It's Not AWESOME but i was happy with the final product and thought i would show you to get some constructive comments, also please no abuse :lol:

3PK

Postby TomCat on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:11 pm

3PK wrote:also please no abuse

Nah fuck that. Abusing 3PK is fun! :lol:

You can still see that name of the website of that seattle background (bottom right corner) Durant has writing on him. Ball is fake....
TomCat

Postby 3PK on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:13 pm

3PK wrote:
also please no abuse

Nah fuck that. Abusing 3PK is fun!

You can still see that name of the website of that seattle background (bottom right corner) Durant has writing on him. Ball is fake....

Yeh about the ball, well i had to change it because the pic was a half cut out ball and the writing i can fix that atleast down the bottom did you think it was any good overall? or still suck?
3PK

Postby TomCat on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:15 pm

Yeah not bad. (for you)
TomCat

Postby [Q] on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:18 pm

ehhh for some reason, I have a hard time believing you actually did that one, considering the other stuff you've done in this thread. Look at that watermark on Durant. plus, if you can't even get simple stuff like composition, color balance, and spelling right, how do we expect you to do a halfway decent jersey switch?
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

PreviousNext

Return to Hardwood Classics