Australian Open 2007

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Postby The X on Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:51 pm

I think he's just getting in early for Round 2 at the 2008 Australian Open
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Srbija on Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:22 pm

Drex you dumb cunt, who the fuck is talking to you
Srbija
Jayceon Taylor ™

Postby Drex on Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:36 pm

You did, when you posted on a fucking public forum, you stupid cunt. If you want to start a conversation, there is a little thing called MSN that you can use, or at least a fucking PM, it doesn't take that much time. Fuckhead, I'm sure your parents are proud of you, for being such a badass threating other people in the internet. Grow up, and if Jugs wants to be an ass, then let him be, and be the better man. You're not making your country look smart the way you're talking. Now, shut the fuck up.
Drex
You bastards!!!

Postby Srbija on Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:19 pm

Does it look like my post was directed to you and why the fuck would I have Jugs on my fucking msn you retard ? but I do agree on the PM :lol:

Fuckhead, I'm sure your parents are proud of you, for being such a badass threating other people in the internet.

Fuck I swear your a stupid cunt. Would you just sit there if some little 20 pound fuckwit started saying shit about your country for no reason and just because of went on in the past ?

and if Jugs wants to be an ass, then let him be

Now his allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants without you saying shit but when I say something your all over it. Stop sucking his cock.

I don't give a fuck of what you think I'm trying to be, but I'm not just going to let him say shit without me returning the favour.
Srbija
Jayceon Taylor ™

Postby Matthew on Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:33 pm

I have to say brilliant moderating going on here.

Srbija, relax for a minute and read what I'm about to type:

It's natural to love your country and all that. But when people like Jugs say shit like that, what do you think his purpose is? To make you happy? Of course not. He says that so you get upset about it.

Now if he did that in real life, by all means do whatever you want to him. But if he does it on the internet do you think a) he'd actually have the balls to say it to your face in person, b) he would be saying this so you would throw the first punch or c) he'd only do it when he's around a group?

Either scenario, you reacting like this is giving him exactly what he wants.

Don't get worked up over it brother. Just relax. If you see him IRL then fine, do whatever. But this is a forum, its not worth it to get into a flame with everyone just to point out what a punk Jugs was in this post.
Matthew

Postby Drex on Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:26 am

Does it look like my post was directed to you and why the fuck would I have Jugs on my fucking msn you retard ? but I do agree on the PM :lol:

It took your retarded brain a while but at least you got the fucking point.

Fuck I swear your a stupid cunt. Would you just sit there if some little 20 pound fuckwit started saying shit about your country for no reason and just because of went on in the past ?

Holy shit, you're more stupid than I thought. Didn't you read what I wrote? I'm not going to say it again, it's basically what Matthew said but with a lot more curses (that's why he is/was a mod, he knows how to deal with retards like you and me), which IMO, you deserve for being a little bitch and falling in his game.

Now his allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants without you saying shit but when I say something your all over it. Stop sucking his cock.

If you knew how to read then you'll see I don't agree with him either. Stop sucking your own cock and realize you're making an ass of yourself replying to some stupid, childish comments that were made a year ago.
Drex
You bastards!!!

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:45 am

So, I hear that Federer guy is really really good in tennis.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Srbija on Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:42 pm

Stop sucking your own cock and realize you're making an ass of yourself replying to some stupid, childish comments that were made a year ago.

How the fuck am I making an ass out of myself when your the fucking retard who decided to join this and jump on Jugs' cock and if your stupid fucked up head would have realised I havn't been around much in the past year so I would've said it earlier if I saw this.

Now, shut the fuck up.
Srbija
Jayceon Taylor ™

Postby Drex on Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:57 am

How the fuck am I making an ass out of myself when your the fucking retard who decided to join this and jump on Jugs' cock and if your stupid fucked up head would have realised I havn't been around much in the past year so I would've said it earlier if I saw this.

I feel like I'm going circles with you. My IQ keeps getting lower. You're such a fucking stupid retarded asshole, you can't accept you're wrong, and you're talking crap. How am I supporting Jugs? Really, do you think I support him? I don't give a flying fuck about you two having a little pillow fight over the internet.

Also, if you weren't here for a year, then LET IT THE FUCK GO, you stupid cunt.
Drex
You bastards!!!

Postby shadowgrin on Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:34 am

Srbija, the message of Drex is that it's been a year so let it go.
Drex isn't even riding Jugs' cock. If you will just read his post, which is the last post of this thread before you replied a year late, you can clearly see that he was against Jugs' sentiments:
Drex wrote:Best Australian Open ever...except for some people who are stupid enough to mix a fight between two countries and sports (N)
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Srbija on Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:02 pm

Drex, How the fuck am I wrong ? There is nothing for me to be wrong about. If you didnt say shit none of this wouldve happend and if you don't give a fuck about this then why the fuck did you write something in the first place you retarded cunt ?

Seriously, just shut the fuck up and don't get involved in things your not suppose to fuckhead.
Srbija
Jayceon Taylor ™

Postby Drex on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:15 am

You're just not worth it anymore. I thought you had at least a little brain in your head, and realize what you've said/done, but apparently you like to talk out of your ass. How you're wrong? Are you fucking kidding me? You're grave-digging a year old posts, flaming someone else for their nationality.
Listen up chucklefuck, you keep ignoring Matthew and shadow's posts, yet you continue to reply to mine. Why? Because you're fucking stupid, that's why.
You're right about one thing: I didn't have to interfere in a girl fight, because this is what happens. Now make a last post and be happy, cunt.
Drex
You bastards!!!

Postby Srbija on Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:40 pm

I wasn't fucking trying to find this thread I just clicked on my profile and the last posts I done and I found my last post in this thread so I clicked on it to see what had happend.

Now, about me flaming someone else's nationality. I don't like people saying shit about my country so that's why I say shit back. Your making it sound like I just go out and start flaming someone because of their nationality you fucking retard.

yet you continue to reply to mine. Why? Because you're fucking stupid, that's why.

Wow man, seriously thats top notch stuff right there. That line just made you look like the biggest fucking retard possible. Well done.
Srbija
Jayceon Taylor ™

Postby Jugs on Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:24 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I dont have red hair.
Jugs

Postby Matthew on Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:01 am

:lol: Still no word from any of the moderating team in this thread. Nice work, guys.
Matthew

Postby cyanide on Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:10 pm

Cool it, my babies. Cool it.
cyanide
Dat steatopygous

Postby Matthew on Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:20 pm

You're about 8 days late, as usual.
Matthew

Postby cyanide on Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:02 pm

Matthew wrote:Really? No way! Thanks for pointing that out.
cyanide
Dat steatopygous

Postby Matthew on Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:43 pm

So you were aware of this going on and you just ignored it? :roll:
Matthew

Postby cyanide on Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:10 pm

Uh, no. I'm just responding to your stupid comment of "you're about 8 days late." Thanks for pointing that out. Much appreciated.
cyanide
Dat steatopygous

Postby Matthew on Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:41 pm

That doesn't make sense at all. You said quoted me saying "Really? No way! Thanks for pointing that out." which was originally used as a sarcistic post for how you point out the most painfully obvious things in threads and comment them.

Therefore...

You using that is your way of saying that you knew about this going on and did NOTHING to try and stop it?

Or you were just unaware of it.

Either way its pathetic moderating which has been further solidified by your childish behavior. You really don't have a clue in what you're doing when you do actually "do" something.
Matthew

Postby cyanide on Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:03 pm

Wow, you're dense.

Anyway, come back to moderating, Matthew. You'd make a great fit in our moderating team, and I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job with your excellent attitude and charisma!
cyanide
Dat steatopygous

Postby Matthew on Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:02 pm

I'm dense because you're not doing your job? :crazy:
Matthew

Postby cyanide on Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:59 am

If I was really doing my job, you'd be banned already.
cyanide
Dat steatopygous

Postby Matthew on Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:37 am

What could you ban me for?
Matthew

PreviousNext

Return to Hardwood Classics