Controversial Clippers ::Proof kobe was 2nd rounder/story::

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Postby The_Flying_Tomato on Tue May 02, 2006 12:14 pm

Clippers
vs.
Pistons

Final: 101-88

Clippers Open with a loss
Kobe Bryant scored 38, but Tim Duncan's 21 and 19 led the way for the Pistons. Elton Brand put in 16 and 11. Jason Kapono was the Loser of the Game with 0 points(0-8 shooting, 0-5 3pt range), 1 rebound. Ratliff did well, with 12 boards and 3 blocks.

Mike James with a brick He went 1-4 in 3pt land

POG Duncan

Ratliff with a great putback

... and a block

Miles blocks

Spree shoots

Finley was the high man with 32 points

Story for the game and more soon...
benji wrote:We're still on that stupidity? Giving Kidd the MVP in 2002 is as bad as giving Nash the MVP in any year...

Controversial Clippers
The_Flying_Tomato

Postby Scotty on Thu May 04, 2006 12:38 pm

too bad the flying tomato-strange Dynasty but different-different can be good

Go Nuggets!
Scotty

Postby The_Flying_Tomato on Thu May 04, 2006 1:27 pm

I aimed to do something different.

Proof Kobe was a 2nd rounder
as you can clearly see in the bottom left corner, "selected 5th overall by the LA Clippers in 2006"

selected 35th overall by the LA Clippers in 2006.

so there, haters.
benji wrote:We're still on that stupidity? Giving Kidd the MVP in 2002 is as bad as giving Nash the MVP in any year...

Controversial Clippers
The_Flying_Tomato

Postby KIG1 on Thu May 04, 2006 1:39 pm

You clearly put that on there with dbf for ps2!
KIG1

Postby The_Flying_Tomato on Thu May 04, 2006 1:50 pm

wtf? what's that?

Story time, oh boy!
"Son of a bitch... I want more minutes..." Tierre Brown muttered. The Clippers had just lost 101-88 to the Pistons.
"I want more shots. And gimme the ball more," Kobe.
"And I want more pot. Anyone got some?" Sheed.
"Yeah, I'll give ya some later, man." remarked Miles.
"Kobe, I deserve the ball more than you. I made 280 pts and 300 3pt attempts once. or something. I dunno wtf i'm saying, i'm retarted."
"True dat."
The bickering continued until...
"SHUT. THE. FARK. UP. JESUS CHRIST!!!! Don't you dirtbags ever shut the hell up? I ask myself every damn day why I didn't quit coaching the second I saw what Isiah had done. Just. Shut. Up." Coach Dunleavy had been contemplating quitting every day. His only hope was that Isiah would be fired sometime.

Later...
"Welcome to PTI, my little imps. Today we have some bad news, and some worse news, for the Los Angeles Clippers."
"We start today discussing the first of the bad news. Assistant General Manager Billy Bonkers has committed suicide. He sold his house and belongings, left a will for all the money to be sent to his son, and disappeared a few days ago. Police officers found him today in the woods in upstate California, and after testing, found arsenic in his body, and he was found hanging from a tree. The Clippers now are searching for a new Assistant GM, and will have a funeral tomorrow."
"This is sad news." blah blah blah, that crap continued until...

"Our next news is that Rasheed Wallace was suspended by the team for a game, along with Darius Miles and Mike James, for behavior detrimental to the team. Wilbon, what'd they do?"
"Rumor has it Sheed and Miles were found with pot, while nobody knows what happened to Mike James..."
"Maybe one of those bricks he shoots, came back and hit him in the face..."

Jason Kapono squealed in delight. "Oh boyz, I gets to start probably." Tierre Brown was also in a better mood. "I finally might get some minutes." Isiah Thomas called up Mike Dunleavy. "Damn it, if you let Brown get good minutes I'll fire you." "Is that a punishment? Please do." "I meant, I'll keep you to your new contract." "Damn. OK." Dunleavy had signed a fat new contract with a clause that he was forced to stay with the team for that year, and could only leave if he was fired.

CJ Patterson also saw new hope. "Hmmm... maybe I can chill at the Assistant GM spot until they sack this dipshit, then I'll take over." He smiled and thought of ways to get Isiah fired...

Next: Some games, some story, i dunno. It might be awhile b4 i update, this weekend is full of work and stuff. :/

Controversial Clippers
The_Flying_Tomato

Postby cklitsie on Thu May 04, 2006 3:38 pm

Hmm, make those haters eat their words lol. (Y)
cklitsie

Postby CouchPotato94 on Wed May 10, 2006 11:08 am

Haha, I'm loving this dynasty. Good idea by putting Thomas as GM.

Keep up the good work.
CouchPotato94

Postby Scorer--20 on Wed May 10, 2006 1:48 pm

heheh .... looks good ... lots of creativity (Y)
Scorer--20

Postby Andrew on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:50 pm

Inducted August 16th, 2008
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Previous

Return to Hardwood Classics