2005: Year in Review

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Postby air gordon on Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 pm

the weekly rankings was a cool thing until the attention whores came out of the weeds..

good stuff
Jump.
Scott Skiles answer to the question on how Eddy Curry can become a better rebounder
air gordon

Re: 2005: Year in Review

Postby Abctest123 on Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:45 pm

Wormy10 wrote:Anyone ever masterbate and poop at the same time? :|

EDIT: Why did I just ask that :|

Jae wrote:In England I was standing in the hallway waiting to go to class. I was chewing chewing gum and this male teacher comes upto me and screams "YOU! YOU'RE CHEWING AREN'T! YOU!" and I kinda looked at him like :? and he goes "GET IT OUT!!!" so I just took it out of my mouth, so he says "NOW PUT IT SOMEWHERE!" so I put it back in my mouth. At this point he was turning red, so he looks at me and goes "YOU'RE A DISGRACE! TUCK YOUR SHIRT IN FOR CHRIST SAKES!!!!" and I said "Mate you're not really in a position to be giving me fashion tips, since you're the one wearing the pink shirt you little fag" anyways he almost exploded and he got up really close to me , so I kinda stood over him (he was about 5'6, so I really had no choice) and he walked off.

Later on I went to my roll call class and the teacher's like "Mr Cancerhead (can't remember his name) has just filed a behavioural report against you for chewing gum, school uniform violation, violent behaviour (???) and attempting to intimidate" and I said "Attempting? That little prick was shitting himself"... I got a laugh out of the teacher, she was pretty cool, but I enevitebly got kicked out of that school :(

Best. Story. Ever.
Abctest123

Postby J@3 on Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:57 pm

Inducted 4/3/2006.
J@3

Previous

Return to Hardwood Classics