Thoughts About Season Mod

Discussion about NBA Live 2003.

Thoughts About Season Mod

Postby WiltatKansas on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:36 am

Hi i am trying to gather around some awesome people here that can help me do a early 90's season mods i have here few things that i need of it is jersey courts faces. so here are things that needs to be done i want to gather around more import stuffs like jerseys and courts before the Cyberface the faces will wait for awhile.

1. players like 1992-93 most of the players are in decade of roster in 1998 mod by Tommy so i only needs to trade them 1 by 1 ingame then i save it some needs to be added players the retired after the 93 season.

2. Jersey most of them are in decade of roster mod by Tommy awesome mod with all players jersey and courts. The mod includes over 8 retro jersey for every single team so jersey is no issue.

3. Courts needs to gather some courts that have been made before and might need little help on that some not like Forum in 1998 that is in decade roster mod by Tommy.

4. import a thing as you can see i wanna find how to edit the length of the shorts here from STREET REBORN you see the differences between that shorts and the original game shorts Image

So who can participate who is willing to spend some time gathering some equipment and stuffs ? we might start with 1993 or little younger
FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BE AAAAAAAA!!
WiltatKansas

Re: Thoughts About Season Mod

Postby cighvin3642 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 am

actually there is a roster for those season already... i think its the .org or .portal people did the roster.... i think i have them... with regards to jerseys, that is the easiest thing to do... i think you need to edit something in the jersey file.....

My Facebook Page for NBA Live 2003: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NBA-LIVE ... 2238150881
cighvin3642
NBA/PBA Live 2003 Patcher

Re: Thoughts About Season Mod

Postby WiltatKansas on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:59 pm

well jerseys are all in decade nothing needs to be added. only short length if somebody knows how to ?. then there are cyberfaces and i think starting linups and 2 to 3 bench players will get that. but i only need to figure out the short length the 90's style like Drexlers wearing.
FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BE AAAAAAAA!!
WiltatKansas

Return to NBA Live 2003