Lockout is over,deleted NBA Live 2003

Discussion about NBA Live 2003.

Lockout is over,deleted NBA Live 2003

Postby Hitman1994 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:38 am

Hello NLSC team! After all,lockout is over and im waiting the newest rosters for NBA Live 2003 ,before that i deleted nba 2003 and when new rosters come's out i will install it again,because im sick of waiting....,yeah i know i can make new rosters,but i can't because i dont know how,and tutorials dont help me,and i dont want to be creator ,just member of forum ;)! I sed all !
Hitman1994

Re: Lockout is over,deleted NBA Live 2003

Postby rise on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:26 am

You don't listen, do you? I've said this before. I MIGHT START to make rosters after teams have finished up free agency and the season begins, that way, I actually have real life rosters I can base my rosters on. If you can't wait until January or February, learn to make rosters yourself. All you have to do is go into the game, load the most recent rosters (March 2011) and edit each teams rosters in the game. Sign and release players that way and you can create the rookies that way as well.

Also, stop bitching about not having a patch, every couple weeks. People who make these patches, like myself, have other more important things in our lives than to patch a 9-year-old game. I do this on my free time, because I enjoy playing NBA Live 2003, and because I like knowing that others can play this game and it's up-to-date. If, come January, I don't have a patch out, I don't want to hear you whining about how I said there would be an update. I'm not making this update specially for you; you're not the only one waiting for a patch. There are probably dozens of people on this forum who are PATIENTLY (I repeat, PATIENTLY) waiting for an update, not starting new, and increasingly annoying threads saying that they are waiting for a patch. It's getting to the point where you are spamming the forum. I just want to know that you are aware of that. Now stop making threads saying you're sick of waiting, and be useful and shut up.
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Postby Mhikez on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 am

lol
Mhikez
The Windy City Assasin

Postby Andrew on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:08 pm

z02 has kind of already covered it but the fact of the matter is NBA Live 2003 is a very old game at this point. There are a few folks still making updates for it from time to time but for the most part the patching community has moved on. That's just the way it is, you can either make this stuff yourself if you're really keen to play NBA Live 2003 with updates or just wait patiently for the people making updates to finish their work. Whatever you feel like doing.

Just remember that it may take a while since not many people are updating NBA Live 2003, they have other more important responsibilities in their lives and some updates - like current rosters - take a while to complete.

Finally, you don't have to address everything to the NLSC Team. NLSC staff are not the only people posting here, none of the people who are actively updating NBA Live 2003 are actually on the site's staff. Posts like this are addressing the community in general, so you don't need to mark them to our attention.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Hitman1994 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:07 pm

ok ok,i din't sed any bad words at all,ok i will wait!
Hitman1994

Postby rise on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 am

Yeah, sorry for being kind of harsh in that post. I was having a bad day when I posted that. But I still stand by every word I said. Don't make anymore threads like this. I've already said I'm making rosters, and I'll release them when their done, not a moment sooner.
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Postby Hitman1994 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:14 am

its ok,now i understand,and ill be patience and will wait for the rosters ;)!
Hitman1994

Postby rise on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Thank you.
rise
Contributor

Return to NBA Live 2003