Need Help On How To Hide Created Players And Ratings

Discussion about NBA Live 2003.

Need Help On How To Hide Created Players And Ratings

Postby xcab on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Sir Andrew I just want to know how am I going to hide the created players in the Roster Management, For Example the created players list will not be viewed. How can i do that and also the ratings,bio,infos. on the player I created not to be viewed.
xcab

Re: Need Help On How To Hide Created Players And Ratings

Postby Andrew on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:29 pm

The only way to do that would be to set all created players ISCREATED values to False. Note that you'd have to have face files for them though.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby xcab on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Thanks Sir Andrew now I know what to do, maybe i'll try it to ratings,infos. and etc. Oh by the way Sir Andrew I've been applying all the tutorials you post on creating a player with their face patch, and I become successful in NBA Live 08 doing this, but I try to do the same on NBA Live 2004, but I wasn't successful there, For Example I created a Player Danny Seigle and I want his real face patch to be apply in my save games of NBA Live 2004, I got his .ebo and .fsh from my PBA Live 2004, when I'm done creating him in my save game, I open the player.dbf and I do the same but after that I want to proceed on appearance.dbf to change his settings to -1 but the problem is there is no appearance.dbf in my save game in NBA Live 2004... how am I going to install his facepatch on my save game? And also I want to know how am I going to import his daseigl.ebo and daseigle.fsh on my render file for me to be able to apply his face patch on my created player Danny Seigle. I'm a confused regarding the use of EA Graph Editor, I don't know what to do and what to click, the only thing I try is to extract .ebo and .fsh files there, is it possible also for me to import .ebo and .fsh files there on xplayer.viv? or maybe I will create a folder like xplayer and put daseigl.ebo and daseigl.fsh there for me to be able to apply his face patch on my created player Danny Seigle? What am I going to do Sir Andrew? Thnks in advance I really learn a lot from you since I'm just a beginner in patching... God Bless
xcab

Postby Andrew on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Follow the CustomArt guide on the Wiki. The tutorial you're referring to is only applicable to NBA Live 2005 onwards.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby xcab on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Thanks Sir Andrew I tried what you say and it works on me, Sir Andrew is there a solution for my custom art, everytime I turn the custom art to 1 and when I load the game it causes crashes, example is when I want to sign the players that I want to Free Agent and the I click the back arrow it crashes, I already craeted the player that I want to add and I was able to apply his face patch, the face patch appears when the custom art is enabled to 1 but when I disabled it and turn to 0 the face patch dissapears, the problem is how will I used the player that I created with it's face patch if I experience crashes in the game everytime I turn the custom art to 1... Is there a solution for this? or can you teached me how to put daseigl.viv to xplayer.viv? so that I don't need to create a folder xplayer and create a subfolder daseigl and put the patches inside daseigl subfolder... Thanks again Sir Andrew and I'm learning step by step from your tips... God Bless
xcab

Postby Andrew on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Download the official patch, which is available in our Downloads section.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby xcab on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:34 am

Yahoo... I will be able to add patches now... Thanks Andrew your the man! Cool! :D
xcab

Postby Andrew on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:24 am

No problem, glad to hear you've got it working.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby xcab on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:13 am

Oh no Sir Andrew I download it yesterday when I was about to install the official patch it says "old file not found However, a file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match" then I wasn't able to install it... I tried to do it again then it appears the same... Was it the because my installer is of NBA Live 2004 is a crack version and not genuine? Or is there other solution for this? God Bless
xcab

Postby rise on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:39 am

Idiot. :facepalm2: :banned:
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:41 am

In a word, yes.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 2003