I'm retiring. :(

Discussion about NBA Live 2003.

I'm retiring. :(

Postby rise on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 am

Between college, and all the other stuff that's going on, I'm likely not going to be doing any roster patches. Besides, I'm getting 2k11 in a couple days, and that will likely put a stop to any Live 2003 stuff I'm doing.

If you guys really need help with rosters, just shoot me a PM; I'll try to find time and help, but there's no guarantee at all that I'll be able to get much done at all. The most I'll be willing to do is adjust ratings, and maybe some trades, but I really am not likely to be around here much at all after next month.

I've had a lot of fun doing roster patches. I really have enjoyed updating the rosters and helping out with ratings whenever necessary. It's been great, and I'll miss it, but I really I am going to have too much on my hands to worry about a nine-year-old NBA Live game.

I will still try to release my final roster patch before I leave for college in 3-4 weeks, but even then, no promises.

See you around,

z02.

btw, if any of you know a nice way of transferring a save file in Live 2003 to NBA 2k11 without changing too much stuff, I'd really appreciate it. I'm not sure I want or have the time to insert each and every player in my franchise/soon-to-be-association story into 2k11. I still want to update that every once in a while. :D
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Re: I'm retiring. :(

Postby Hitman1994 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

:(:(, i hope you can do it,before college :)!
Good luck in college ;)!
Hitman1994

Postby Murat on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 pm

i want a come back from you as mj did.
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby JaoSming on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm

btw, if any of you know a nice way of transferring a save file in Live 2003 to NBA 2k11 without changing too much stuff, I'd really appreciate it. I'm not sure I want or have the time to insert each and every player in my franchise/soon-to-be-association story into 2k11. I still want to update that every once in a while.

Create players in game
open up free REDitor
transfer ratings over from the players DBF
but you're going to need to do appearances in game.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby rise on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 am

Thanks guys.

I've made some draftees (most of the first round) and I'll release them with my rosters. :wink:
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Postby Hitman1994 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:10 am

yh,cool :),can't wait for new roster :) !
Does cyberface's are in the patch ?
Hitman1994

Postby rise on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 pm

I don't do cyberfaces. I just took pictures from nbadraft.net or something and tried to model their features based on that in the in-game editor. :lol:
rise
Contributor

Return to NBA Live 2003