Perpetual Update Mod?

Discussion about NBA Live 2003.

Perpetual Update Mod?

Postby Dr B on Sun May 01, 2011 5:25 am

I love the hard work all of you patchers put in. I have my own combination of mods that I've downloaded from here and it makes for a great game for me. I think TRU 11 is going to be great. Instead of trying to make a new game every year or 2 I really think that there should be an official perpetual update topic using TRU 11 as a base. Trying to update so many things at once leads to a ton of work and some impatient people constantly asking for releases. One post with a solid render is all you need and then roster and schedule updates can be made relatively easily. People can submit their mods and moderators can decide what makes it into the official updates that should be stickied/edited in the first post of the topic. With changes like that nobody will ever had to regroup and try to put together a total overhaul again, which inevitably takes a lot of time. Thoughts?
Dr B

Re: Perpetual Update Mod?

Postby rise on Sun May 01, 2011 5:53 am

rjb2585, Until the full version of TRU11 is available, you can still download TRU09, download tommy and ize's newer cyberface packs and either mine or tommy's rosters and you're ready to go. :wink:
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Return to NBA Live 2003