Dont ban this Andrew but I got a problem

Discussion about NBA Live 2003.

Dont ban this Andrew but I got a problem

Postby gothchapunk on Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:16 pm

why andrew would you ban me but not Yohance Bailey, I am str8 I am not try to hook warez up. Sorry for giving the link to the warez thats my fault. Thing is you man Yohance is posting it to NEWSGROUPS.

I feel you should do something about it

OUT
gothchapunk

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:22 pm

I understand where you're coming from, but whatever anyone does outside this website and the NLSC forum is beyond my control. Whatever anyone does on wewsgroups or other forums is up to the moderators there, so I'm not going to punish anyone for what they do elsewhere - it's none of my business.

I banned your name because we have a policy of deleting users who sign up names that insult other posters and so forth. I haven't banned your IP or email address, so you are more than welcome to continue posting here if you wish.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby gothchapunk on Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:25 pm

Ok I understand, Thing Is I thought he was a moderator or something. Cause he closed a topic early about the game on mirc. Then I find his name there and I was like BAMM what a punk. P.S just so you guys know I worked for EA before and was not at the site to get live. I happen to get music from there so RECORD COMPANYS KISS MY BUTT.

OUT
gothchapunk

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:33 pm

Yohance isn't a mod (I haven't appointed any for the new forum yet) but he's a veteran poster and former mod from the old forum, so he was just pointing out one of the guidelines. I'm the one who closed (and have since deleted) the thread. But there's no harm done, it's just that out of respect to EA we don't allow discussions about Warez and such.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mjyoung on Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:41 pm

Aye, and that's the way it should be :lol:
mjyoung

Re: ...

Postby JuanDV on Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:57 am

gothchapunk wrote:Ok I understand, Thing Is I thought he was a moderator or something. Cause he closed a topic early about the game on mirc. Then I find his name there and I was like BAMM what a punk. P.S just so you guys know I worked for EA before and was not at the site to get live. I happen to get music from there so RECORD COMPANYS KISS MY BUTT.

OUT

Yeah, sure...
JuanDV

Postby BIG GREEN on Wed Nov 13, 2002 4:25 am

newsgroups happen to be a free and legal service my isp provides.I have every right to say things on it
A big fan of the emerald hue and much higher state of being/
Yohance "thug" Bailey on the scene...now known as Big Green/
BIG GREEN

Return to NBA Live 2003