Discussion about NBA Live 2003.
It's pretty cool
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 6:35 pm
you dont dribble you move your not pivot foot away from you and then shoot
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:39 pm
LOL I performed a shot like a few times, ball never goes in, result is something like a layup brick! hehe
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:15 am
- Location: New Jersey
move left stick up towards the basket then left stick down + shoot?
PROUD TO BE PINOY!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:07 pm
- Location: Molino, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
What works for me is while you are still holding the ball (haven't dribbled yet), moving the right analog stick either to the left or right, and that's followed by pressing the shoot button. It can go in, but you have to time it correctly.
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:49 am
- Location: Illinois
Return to NBA Live 2003
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests