NBA Live Error

Talk about NBA Live 2005 here.

NBA Live Error

Postby iheartthewayyoumove on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello all! I have a question with NBA Live 05. Everytime I play a game, there is a certain player that goes to the paint and all of a sudden the game crashes. I just recently am playing Cavaliers Hawks, and whenever Kyrie Irving goes to the paint, the game crashes EVERYTIME!!! I just tried changing different stuff but it would still crash. Please much help will be greatly appreciated.
iheartthewayyoumove

Re: NBA Live Error

Postby Andrew on Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:40 pm

More information would be helpful, including the player you're referring to, patches you're using, and the different stuff you've been changing. Without knowing those things, it's impossible to point you in the right direction.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby dbonaz on Mon May 14, 2018 3:39 am

I used NBA LIVE Editor 08 to import players from other databases ( All-Time Franchise Rosters 1.0)When I play, however, it crashes and gives me an error in the appearance file. When I played with the database from which I took the players, he gave me no mistakes. Same with the database on which I imported the players. What can it be? :cry:
dbonaz

Postby Andrew on Mon May 14, 2018 9:19 am

Try deleting the contents of the workingdb and currentdb folders. If that doesn't work, then the database has been messed up by the import, which usually means you need to start over.

Also, for future reference, please create a new topic to ask about things like this, instead of bumping an unrelated topic from four years ago. Bumping old topics unnecessarily is against the rules, so please try to get out of that habit.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby dbonaz on Mon May 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Andrew wrote:Try deleting the contents of the workingdb and currentdb folders. If that doesn't work, then the database has been messed up by the import, which usually means you need to start over.

Also, for future reference, please create a new topic to ask about things like this, instead of bumping an unrelated topic from four years ago. Bumping old topics unnecessarily is against the rules, so please try to get out of that habit.

Ok, thanks.
dbonaz

Return to NBA Live 2005