NBA Live Error

Talk about NBA Live 2005 here.

NBA Live Error

Postby iheartthewayyoumove on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello all! I have a question with NBA Live 05. Everytime I play a game, there is a certain player that goes to the paint and all of a sudden the game crashes. I just recently am playing Cavaliers Hawks, and whenever Kyrie Irving goes to the paint, the game crashes EVERYTIME!!! I just tried changing different stuff but it would still crash. Please much help will be greatly appreciated.
iheartthewayyoumove

Re: NBA Live Error

Postby Andrew on Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:40 pm

More information would be helpful, including the player you're referring to, patches you're using, and the different stuff you've been changing. Without knowing those things, it's impossible to point you in the right direction.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
Orange Juice, haha!
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 2005