wishlist

Talk about NBA Live 2005 here.

wishlist

Postby PoliceLineDoNotCross on Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:03 am

for ps2, there should be the option of creating your own draft pool using a limited number of ratings points they give you. for example: if the nba live game decides the draft is going to be a strong draft with great future players, they should give you more points and vise versa. for pc, there should be the option of creating your own draft class and importing it into the game when the time comes. a dunk contest would be good, but i doesn't matter yet. i think there should be an nba all star weekend with the game, 3pt contest(the computer picks some good 3 pt shooters in the league), skills competitions, and an all star legends game. i also think the game shouldn't generate generic rookies that are on really bad college teams. for example, i played dynasty and 2 lottery picks were from virginia tech( my hometown team but they suck at bball even though they beat UCONN and UVA ). the #1 draft pick was from some noname school that i have only seen once in my life. and for fun, nba live 2005 should have future game covers for players that are really popular. for example: carmelo anthony on the cover on nba live 2006.

i think team training mode should let us play training games and stuff. i think that they should allow team practices. i also think that the next game should generate off court problems(it could be very controversial) and there should also be a career mode where you go and play a whole career as one player. in this career mode, the player you chose can be traded, released, and you can choose to retire. and if you are released, you should be able to try out for teams with a various mini games and practices
PoliceLineDoNotCross

Postby Ruff Ryder on Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:32 pm

I agree with the all-star weekend thing. I kind of had that in mind.

And for training, i wish it would let you make cuts and transactions before training at the beginning of a franchise.

'Retired'

"You can’t drive a knife into a man’s back nine inches, pull it out six inches, and call it progress."-Malcolm X
Ruff Ryder

Return to NBA Live 2005