Brooklyn Nets - OCT Scoreboard

Talk about NBA Live 2005 here.

Brooklyn Nets - OCT Scoreboard

Postby michael603 on Fri May 31, 2013 10:20 pm

Hello,

i was wondering, is it possible to make a scoreboard that lists the proper names of Brooklyn Nets and Oklahoma City Thunder ? It's not a bi deal but i was just wondering is it possible, or if there already is a patch could you "point me in the right direction"?
michael603

Re: Brooklyn Nets - OCT Scoreboard

Postby Andrew on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:32 am

If you're using a custom scoreboard that's displaying their name in an art file, it might be possible to create a quick update for it. The default scoreboard just uses text strings from the game, which means updating the team names in the database (as the current roster does) is sufficient.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby michael603 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:51 am

The default scoreboard just uses text strings from the game, which means updating the team names in the database (as the current roster does) is sufficient.

Yeah i figured that part out myself. The scoreboard works fine in the Arcade mode but in the Dynasty mode it doesn't. Do you have any solutions for that? I have a Dynasty that i started before i installed the patch and i wanted to continue playing it, which i did. But i have this small problem, that keeps bugging me.

p.s. Thanks for the amazing patch. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
michael603

Postby Andrew on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:20 am

No idea, sorry. Dynasty Mode uses the same scoreboard files as any other mode, so there shouldn't be any issues.

Also, I didn't make that patch, so I can't accept any thanks or credit for it. ;)
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 2005