I want a better computer AI

Talk about NBA Live 2005 here.

I want a better computer AI

Postby mcmyeh on Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:12 pm

I really enjoy play a close game especially when the it came down to the last shot to decide the game. I believe this is the area where live series can be improve. To have some offence set play and defence strategy to set up the last play from time out, that will make the game more enjoyable. Past years computer just dont do too much when it came to the last shot. I want to see computer make play for their best play to take the last shot or play extra hard defence on player's team's best player.

Roster rotation is another part can be improve, we know normally the NBA team will have like somewhere around 8 men rotation to play the major minutes and when it comes to playoffs the players will play even more minutes. But when it is in nba live series computer does not have any rotation strategy the bench players all share the same amount of playing time by their positions, and in the playoff there is nothing different from the regular games. Each team should have their own style and player rotation.

The last thing of my wishi list is related to the previous one, I think players should have different conditions during the season. for example kobe might score 40+ game in a stright games which make him hot and hard to guard and so he will shot more or some bench players are on fire so they will bring up to the starting lineup, for the live 2003 computer never change their lineup unless there is someone injury. Before each game each player should all have their condition indicator and coach will make the adjustment of their playing time or who should start.
mcmyeh

Return to NBA Live 2005