Talk about NBA Live 2005 here.

Blazing Fox's First Mix

Postby JDRochholz on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:51 pm

phpBB [video]

Tell me what you think?
JDRochholz

Re: Blazing Fox's First Mix

Postby Andrew on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:48 pm

That's pretty good. (Y) The shot of him dribbling at the start felt a bit long, perhaps it might've been better if you had him bringing the ball up the court on that one or had a few different clips of him dribbling up court/setting up the play/getting ready to break down a defender, but it's a nice assortment of clips. Aside from that, the only other thing I'd suggest would be to add some transition effects (fades and the like) between clips and the ending was a little abrupt. That said, great work for a first attempt and thanks for sharing!
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby JaoSming on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:28 pm

what Andrew said, and on top of that, you'll want to edit out the pauses at the beginning and end of the clips so make it more seemless.

It was a difficult transition for me, that I really only made in the last couple years, but don't have the video be in slow motion if you want it to flow better. That doesn't mean have it be fast but unless you have a really mellow song, dont have it all be in slow mo.

Shameless plug
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=79015

Use that, it will help the quality of the cameras you use.

And finally, always test out the camera angle before you start recording, use that to prevent players from disappearing and those "whoa" closeups.

But as Andrew said, it is a good first attempt and there is a lot of potential, good luck!
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby JDRochholz on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:03 pm

thanks for the feedback guys.
JDRochholz

Return to NBA Live 2005