NBA Live 06 PSP Cameras (Merlin Folder)

Talk about NBA Live 2005 here.

NBA Live 06 PSP Cameras (Merlin Folder)

Postby steelaz305 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 pm

What's up NLSC community, I'm back to share some more goodies that have come my way. About 2 months ago I was trying to acquire NBA Live 06 from a certain forum that supplies "special" rips of games. I came across one for Live 06 and I downloaded it to my comp. Once I extracted the files from the image file I noticed something interesting. Many of the files for the PSP format are very similar in name to the PC version. I then decided to try to copy some of those files to my Live 2005 folder and see if they work. Almost all of them failed except the merlin folder which you all know supplies the cameras.

Upon playing I noticed there were a few differences from the 2005 cameras: one was a free throw camera angle from behind the backboard and the other was a behind the back/on the floor camera angle whenever somebody hit a three pointer and an angle right after from atop the backboard. I didn't think anybody else had this so I wanted to share something that might change your playing experience. I must admit that I haven't played enough to know what all new camera angles they have. Below are the pictures of the 3 different angles that I have seen so far but there may be more. I'll provide a download link but hopefully Andrew will put the file in the downloads section so that it is around for a long time because I think the download link I provide will die soon.

This is the 3 point replay angle (in game):

This is the same play with an angle following the 1st one:

This is the free throw angle from behind the backboard:

And last but not least the download link, just copy the folder into your NBA LIVE 2005 folder:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o6agl4
steelaz305

Re: NBA Live 06 PSP Cameras (Merlin Folder)

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Murat on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Thanks... I liked the free throw one.
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby bertmcgee on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:23 pm

can i use this in nba live 10 psp
bertmcgee

Postby Andrew on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:24 am

No.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 2005