simple wishlist

Talk about NBA Live 2005 here.

simple wishlist

Postby kume on Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:25 pm

-fix the "sliding" problem of players on the court
-court too bright,should be dimmer
-bring back the realistic cyberface - at least similar to those in 2003
-rooking scouting should be display in animation instead of text
-online roster update-including rating (this is important for some outstanding rookie and MIP)
-use right analog stick, instead of pushing the dunk button two times, to alter shot in midair
-should allow player to alter shot in jumpshot
-player should not automatically alter shots
-stop the computer cheating-dont let them get rid of me too easily and let me get rid of them in fastbreak - at least often
-ask computer to stop nonsense trading-dont give me a glen rice and ask for vince carter
-computer should give me more than one man for a good player in a trade - not always one for one
-bring some 2on2,3on3 plays - c'mon, won't take you guys too much time to rewrite the program
-bring more court for exhibition game
-please optimize the PC ver, and stop giving me 40 or less fps when I'm using FX5900 and AMD2500+
-AI should be smarter, and fight for a loose ball instead of just watching it
-bring more setplay, and try to fix the play for computer team (e.g. triangle should be the primary offensive play of bulls)
-stop computer teams from using too much screen-they almost do it in EVERY offense except fastbreak
-stop user-control player from fooling around to long after being blocked or adjusting shots
-let the names of rookie being announced, but not just numbers (the first name and last name of those rookies were all come from the existing player, why their names cannot be announced?)
-let rookie have some nicknames
-bring tts engine so created players can have name being announced(I don't think it is hard to implement such a common engine)
-give more face expressions for players.
-give more celebration cutscene
-cutscene should react to actual situation
-improve statistic - number of triple double, season-highest point, rebound, steal......
-add "condition" rating, which will change randomly during season. so even start player will play badly when their condition rating is low.
-stop making ridiculous 3-pointers
-effectiveness of low-post play is too high this year, it seems that every PF/C in NBA can score easily in the paint - it is not realistic
-when bringing mid-range game to user, don't take it away from computer - AI score /attempt too much in the paint
-lower the effectiveness of those "behind the back" block - I know Yao and Shaq are good centers, but don't let them block my dunk everytime behind my back
kume

Return to NBA Live 2005