Fictional Rosters

Talk about NBA Live 2005 here.

Fictional Rosters

Postby Cpt(K) on Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:24 pm

I decided to convert one of my fictional rosters to NBA Live 2005. Currently I have not tested dynasty mode. I've played a few games with no serious issues so far. Some of the coaches have missing cyber faces (CHA: Purple Silas).

One other issue is with the tattoo accessories, which I figured would be a simple resizing of the resolutions as it was for the Live 06 conversion, but for some reason they won't appear in game. No artifacts are on the player models, as if they are invisible.

So I decided to restore the equipment each player had before removing it all. Included in the download are two rosters. One's for the default equipment, and the other has it removed.

Screenshots:

Download Link: Cpt(K)'s Fictional Rosters
Last edited by Cpt(K) on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt(K)

Re: Fictional Rosters

Postby Andrew on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:17 am

Good to see another conversion. Appreciate the upload!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Cpt(K) on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:10 am

Finished converting 3 other rosters. Now there are eight total. Four have no accessories equipped on the players, and the other 4 leave them be. An age fix hasn't been applied yet, but next release will replace the current one. I keep forgetting the uploading features, and so I've accidentally been adding some unnecessary additional files. While sometimes I merely edit descriptions or other small things. :lol:

Download Link: NBA Live 05 Fictional Rosters

Additionally the forum has been a useful source for information. Having not done much with these games in a while it was nice to find this: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=94562
Cpt(K)

Postby Andrew on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:18 am

There should be a quicker way of creating age fixes. I actually had the process worked out at some point, and didn't write it down or create the batch file, and now I've forgotten a couple of the key steps (though the method outlined in that thread is obviously still viable). If I ever remember what I'd worked out, I'll post the information and batch files.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 2005