R4zoR's Workshop New Updates

Discussion about NBA Live 2004.

R4zoR's Workshop New Updates

Postby R4zoR on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:49 am

First of all, i want to thank Jaosming, for getting all those files to reupdate this game, me and him had some conversions about this game and i had live 04 installed for a long time, just never had the will to post anything for this game.

But meh, it's really interesting to try and patch this game and well this is my first work for live 04, i'll start with player updates.

Louis Williams

:new: Headshape
:new: Cf Textures
:new: Tattoos

The only thing left for me is just to fix his arms skintone.

Last edited by R4zoR on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Re: R4zoR's Workshop - Louis Williams Preview

Postby Andrew on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:27 am

Very cool. While there obviously aren't as many folks playing 2004 these days, I do see the occasional request for updates so it's nice to see a few folks providing them. Nice work. :)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: R4zoR's Workshop - Louis Williams Preview

Postby R4zoR on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:12 am

Okay after a long long break i managed to get something done for this game, aswell as fixing it to work fine.
First of all i'll say, that i might have remade some of the work's that were made before by other people, so i'm giving credits, just to be safe.

I'll be working a lot more on this game and i'll try to upload my first release for this game probably tomorrow.
Also i'll try to make a new roster, with all the new signings and rookies added.

Devin Harris

Al Horford

Kyle Korver

Anthony Morrow

Josh Smith

Deshawn Stevenson

Jeff Teague

Louis Williams
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Re: R4zoR's Workshop New Updates

Postby Andrew on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:56 am

Good stuff. :)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 2004