Full of many bugs? Is this a statement on my package or that one with 'AAAAAA' on some jerseys?
Anyway, I have spent a lot of time on a couple patches. So their quality varies. In general, I'm very satisfying my package ver 2.4 which is ONLY based on 2009-2010 as its name indicates. So there won't
be courts that have changed from 2009/2010 to 2010/2011 (for example Cleveland or Golden State).
About the "bugs" I would only concede few little details:
- Some players haven't been integrated and won't be --> most of them are unknown role players
- Some players haven't got realistic cyber faces or aren't integrated yet --> I'm working on that (a list of missing or not good enough CF is noted on page 1)
- Golden State's court of 2009-2010 hasn't been done so far --> I'm gonna fix that later
- Some courts have partly different colours than the Originals --> It's a problem I can't dissolve so far. Currently, the area between basket and free throw line has always the same colour as the area around the court. If a real court has different colours for these areas, I need to choose one of them. An example for that is my Oklahoma City court. That's not perfect, but I'm surviving it so far. Maybe I'll find a way to fix that later... but the positive aspect of my court patches (which are based on Rix' patched files!) is that players won't sink into the court as if it was water (I've seen that in other patches). That's why I prefer my patches.
The only other "bugs" I know in my package are:
- Choosing new teams in the playoff mode doesn't work --> I don't know why it isn't working, but it's not that important to me
- Choosing Charlotte Bobcats in Dynasty mode doesn't work --> Bothers me more, but don't know how to fix it, too
- When adding Charlotte in season mode regular season has 86 games --> Not a problem at all to me
All in all I see some little "bugs", but none of those is making me sad. As I have NEVER seen any patch made by mariuzzs, I think we can't have a peaceful battle (like in breakdance or freestyle rap)... but forget about trash talk. Finally, I appeal NOT to forget that all of our patches are FREE!!! We are creating them in our free time without any commercial aims. So I would advise you to change your consumer's view. In my eyes, all patches are presents/gifts, not products with a price. Keep that in mind!