all-time stat records

Discussion about NBA Live 2004.

all-time stat records

Postby f.t.w. on Wed Jan 15, 2003 12:56 am

they had this in tecmo bowl back when most of y'all wuz cuddlin a cabbage patch. just a sceen with the records for most points/rebounds/ assists/et cetera.
and if my wishlist wish comes true...you're going DOWN Wilt! I dropped 100 with a 71 overall rated player, 8 minute quarters, superstar difficulty. not that I would brag.
oh yeah, and bring back the Create Player customisation stuff for the face. Bring back custom teams. and bring that three point shootoff! I don't think the dunk contest works very well in video games, AI sucks worse than nonartificial intelligence in judging. Actually, the dunk contest doesn't work very well in reality either, it gets too stale. they should make it once every 5 years and stick that wheel up their ass.
f.t.w.

Postby Andrew on Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:13 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing career and single game records added to Franchise as well, just to expand on that mode a little.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby carlos on Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:06 am

Andrew wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing career and single game records added to Franchise as well, just to expand on that mode a little.

Yes, i thought about it. It would be good to see the career and season highs of your players.
carlos

Return to NBA Live 2004