more taunting
T's for taunting
T's for hanging on the rim
more explosive dunks
and 3 on 3 gameplay
practice session with 2 players
3 point shootout
a slam dunk contest mode
all-star weekend (3-point shootout, dunk-contest, all-star game, rookie game)
sim games have highlights
every week, it shows "NBA2NIGHT" or "Inside NBA" and shows highlights of the week, injury reports, like the real shows
half-time shows
Players practicing on court before the match
an option for you to practice on the court before match
real bench scoring and minutes stats
realistic fg attempts/made/percentage
realistic free throw percentage
face interactions
able to do some crazy moves like throwing the ball on the backboard, jump up in the air, grab and dunk. (T-MAC in the All-Star 2002)
camermens get knocked down for players the runs to fast to basket and can't stop
flagrant fouls option
an option which you decide to choose a channel to show during gameplay (ex. FoxSports, FoxSports2, ESPN, ESPN2, NBAonABC, etc..)
Cheerleaders during intermission
interviews in the end or start of the game
Pre-Game/Post-Game shows
real commercials option in the pause screen, if a timeout is called

AND THE BEST ONE FROM MY WISHLIST THAT I KNOW EVERY ONE IN THIS FORUM WANTS IS

(drum roll pleeaaass.......)

Free All NBA Live Series Games and Upcoming NBA Live
games delivered to your mailbox
kobryant

thats all

Postby dc1314 on Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:48 am

thats the complete list email the developer of nba live and show him that page and tell him that is what all the kids want and he might just put that on there i like the pratice before a game
dc1314

one more thing on your list

Postby dc1314 on Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:52 am

put it where in franchise you can pratice on off days and when drafting before the year is over show some stats of some players and make better role players because not all good players are drafted in the first round
dc1314

TUW... Continued

Postby kobryant on Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:47 am

lol

here is some other ones too

Real NBA Coaches voices
Coaches whistle sound in the interaction
players scream when they get fouled
sqeaky sound when shoes brake on the floor
buzzer sound when new period starts
view locker rooms sequence duing the intermissions between periods
floor is slippery when someone falls
when player get cut near eye, make a cut scar for several days for it to wear down
add tragedy ribbon on left side of every uniform
add play of the game in the end of every game
make the one that made the game winning shot the player of the game but not the one with good stats
more passing actions
make crowd stand on their near the end of the 4th quarter
make the crowd leave if game is a blowout, and their team is losing
make a arena sequence where in the beginning of the game, you see people walking into the arena
kobryant

somemore

Postby dc1314 on Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:13 am

referres give you the ball when you shoot free throws
better subing when players are on the bench put your warm up on
when you get a cut go to locker room and put a band aid on it
better plays make full court zones such as 1-2-1-1
differnt zones such as 2-1-2 or 3-2 or 2-3
lesser blocks
make plays
smarter cpu or AI
better defnse i dont want to see a 12 min game when cpu vs user score to be 176-145 Iwant it to be at least 97-99
let the player tell the players what to do like a clipboard and show them where to go like in startegy when you call a timeout something such as clipboard comes up and you do what you want them to do and then press start and resume game and you see the coach showing them
auto subs should be default on
dc1314

more...

Postby kobryant on Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:27 am

cameramens run to the team that won at the end of the game
make a seperate file or the top 10 plays you have made highlight in the main menus
trainers run to the player if they are injured and if its a timeout called
players picked up other players that had fallen to the ground
when fouled and felled down, taunt on the ground
bounce the ball of the cushion under the basketball then inbound the ball
free throws plus ball for a fast break and no one in front to defend, if fouled
make players jump over crowds trying to run to the ball to save it
make popcorn and drinks spill sometimes when a blocked shot is thrown into the crowd
make a half-time contests (ex. 3-point shot, half-court shot, make 3 free throws) for one crowd
make the loading screen of the ingame to a bus with the team logo riding down the road
make real salary caps
real officials
courtside seats for the audience
kobryant

yes

Postby dc1314 on Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:00 am

email this to the nba live developer i will try to find him you try to too and we will send it to him and convenice him to put all of these things in 2004 tell him start now
dc1314

Postby SiLk on Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:21 pm

-Show players checking in at the scorers table
-talk about key players before and after games
-only when injured show injured players in street clothes
-and have realistic injuries like if one player steps on anothers foot and the ankle is sprained
-and before the game have an option pop up so you can dress you injured create a player
-while simulating games show players of the week/month,and awards that are givin out.
-during timeouts and intermision go in the huddle and locker rooms to here what the coaches or players are sayin to the team.
-show other coaches on the sidelines with clipboards
-show water boys and towel boys doing what they do in real life.ex.handing players drinks and towels,also handing players there tops and bottoms to go over jerseys.

*The rest wuz said,sum1 holla at the ea sports producer.*
SiLk

Re: yes

Postby D1X1NG on Mon Dec 30, 2002 10:29 pm

dc1314 wrote:email this to the nba live developer i will try to find him you try to too and we will send it to him and convenice him to put all of these things in 2004 tell him start now

ROFL!!!! tell him start now... are u guys even serious... I aint getting it then... you are not even thinking brightly... you just write every little idea that comes to your head... you realy think you are going to send it somewhere I dont know to ea or smth and they will say "as you wish , master" and start working on it right away... think for a second!
D1X1NG

kobryant

Postby dc1314 on Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:56 am

found the nba live developer and told him and extra thing make players shoot like they shoot antoine walker dont jump when he shoot
dc1314

Postby kobryant on Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:06 am

Yes he does, he jumps a little, you can barely see his feet of the ground.
kobryant

yea

Postby dc1314 on Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:07 am

but on the game he jumps high have you found the nba live developer
dc1314

Postby Jux on Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:01 am

kobryant's wishlist sucks i think. He had very interesting ideas. But i must
disagree with more cut scenes ... why?

Fight's ??? give me a break... just buy WWF game

dancing girls ... like when u play a game u will wait and watch 1-20 mins how they dance ... yeah right (but cheerleaders idea is ok, but again not important)

More explosive dunks???? ... u gotta b kidding. Have u ever played basketball? Do u know how hard it is to make a dunk when there is D. Dunks must be more simple and max 5 dunks per game!!!

Assistant coaches ... this is another eyecandy that doesenät give anything for the game itself.

practice session with 2 players ... not important. How much do u practice in practice mode? U practice when u play a good game...

Players practicing on court before the match - another pouintless eyecandy that must be skipped after u hafe seen it for 5 times at least...

real bench scoring and minutes stats
realistic fg attempts/made/percentage
realistic free throw percentage ----- it all must depend of the gamestyle u play.

camermens get knocked down for players the runs to fast to basket and can't stop ---- if it happends every third time ... it becomes annoyng

------ok i think thats all for whining. Sorry kobryant - i have nothing againts u ... no disrespect. U had some interesting points though. Just all this eyecandy doesen't make a good game. But last 3 years EA has only worked on that. So u really must think through before u send it to EA .. they have much to do ...

OK ... the #1 wishlist for EA:

Give us a real NBA basketball sim ... so just work on gameplay: that means defence, offence and other elements of the gameplay. Just try to make the game as realistic as u can.
Jux

Postby Welshy on Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:06 am

I totally agree with you Jux. Whats the point of watching the same cut scenes every two minutes when the game plays like shit. They need to work on reducing field goal percentages, blocks, steals, that kind of thing. I think also that there should be a lot more difference between arcade and sim modes to suit more people. People that want a realistic game with realistic stats, they play sim, and the people that want a dunk fest with a field goal percentage of 90 and 30 blocks and steals a game, they should play arcade. This would then suit the game to a lot more people and keep EA happy with a good selling title.
Welshy

Return to NBA Live 2004