[SHUAJOTA] 2022 DORNAS (30 NBA TEAMS - ALL IN ONE PACK) RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [SHUAJOTA] DORNA PACK FOR ALL 30 NBA TEAMS (REGULAR SEASON) V1.1 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:09 pm

gyozalee wrote:@Shua, so this v1.1 now has Generic folder back again? Do we need the Generic folder inside the dornas folder? I thought the Generic folder is causing some issue?

So i take it that we just delete the previous version (dornas folder) and just copy this dornas to mods folder? assumingly the Generic subfolder inside dornas comes with it.

[ Image ]

This generic folder that I´ve included this time temporarily fixes the crash from v1.0, so I recommend that you copy all the content from the rar v1.1 and replace your previous files.
Modder Wan Nian Fan Xing from eyeuc has been very kind in explaining to me how I can expand the number of dornas, so I will bring you more custom dornas soon, as well as I will add generic dornas to replace the 2K ones.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby sk8pop on Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:32 pm

Shuajota, eu sei como expandir dornas.
Eu descobri sozinho, vou tentar ser breve com as fotos.

Vou falar em português com você pois sou latino-americano.
O dornas (tissot_06_spurs.iff peguei de exemplo.
o número 6 significa quantidade de casas que os dornas da equipe tem.
pegue-o de exemplo para times que possuem dornas genéricos com a mesma quantidade de casas que esse mencionado.
Substitua e renomeies os mesmos.
você terá varios arquivos de dornas para a equipe que quiser editar.
basta se atentar ao numero de referencia que cada equipe tem para cada dorna.

Não sei se deu para intender, mais comigo funciona.
uso mais de 15 dornas para cada equipe.
espero ter ajudado um pouco.

Seu trabalho muito bom, parabens pelo seu enorme esforço.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sk8pop

Postby gyozalee on Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:52 pm

Shuajota wrote:This generic folder that I´ve included this time temporarily fixes the crash from v1.0, so I recommend that you copy all the content from the rar v1.1 and replace your previous files.
Modder Wan Nian Fan Xing from eyeuc has been very kind in explaining to me how I can expand the number of dornas, so I will bring you more custom dornas soon, as well as I will add generic dornas to replace the 2K ones.

noted, thank you!
gyozalee

Postby Shuajota on Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:07 pm

gyozalee wrote:
Shuajota wrote:This generic folder that I´ve included this time temporarily fixes the crash from v1.0, so I recommend that you copy all the content from the rar v1.1 and replace your previous files.

noted, thank you!

You are welcome.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:51 am

Thanks to TwisT for the dornas template and to Wan Nian Fan Xing for explaining me how to expand dornas slots for all NBA teams.
These dornas will work with the IDs by default, so you don´t need to change them with 2KTools. I´ll be releasing more dornas for each NBA team.

Philadelphia 76ers: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/11/nba-2k ... ornas.html

Washignton Wizards: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/11/nba-2k ... ornas.html

Shuajota

Postby gyozalee on Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:03 am

Shuajota wrote:These dornas will work with the IDs by default, so you don´t need to change them with 2KTools. I´ll be releasing more dornas for each NBA team.

The above is awesome as it is easier to implement, considering roster changes almost on daily basis.

In that case, I think it's better for me to wait for all 30 teams dornas compilation. Thanks Shua!
gyozalee

Postby Shuajota on Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:51 am

gyozalee wrote:
Shuajota wrote:These dornas will work with the IDs by default, so you don´t need to change them with 2KTools. I´ll be releasing more dornas for each NBA team.

The above is awesome as it is easier to implement, considering roster changes almost on daily basis.

In that case, I think it's better for me to wait for all 30 teams dornas compilation. Thanks Shua!

By default I mean that I´ve learned to create dornas for all teams using the IDs established by 2K in the official roster, so you don't have to edit anything like in V1. You can use these packages now with the peace of mind that everything will work out on the 2K roster.
No need to wait for the final package. You can already enjoy them.
Shuajota

Postby gyozalee on Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:20 am

Shuajota wrote:By default I mean that I´ve learned to create dornas for all teams using the IDs established by 2K in the official roster, so you don't have to edit anything like in V1. You can use these packages now with the peace of mind that everything will work out on the 2K roster.

Ok, i am slightly confused now, Shua.

So the dornas that you have on page 1, which contains complete 30 teams' dornas, if a new user decided to download and implement that in their mods\dornas\, they don't need to change anything via 2KTools?
Because the instructions to change dornas ID still present in that post.

or are you saying that from this post onwards, no changes required to dorna IDs?

I guess what I'm trying to say from my post is that, I would rather to wait the complete AIO 30 teams that does not require Dorna IDs changes, rather than downloading separate 76ers, Wizards & Spurs.

Thank you, Shua !
gyozalee

Postby Shuajota on Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:52 pm

gyozalee wrote:
Shuajota wrote:By default I mean that I´ve learned to create dornas for all teams using the IDs established by 2K in the official roster, so you don't have to edit anything like in V1. You can use these packages now with the peace of mind that everything will work out on the 2K roster.

Ok, i am slightly confused now, Shua.

So the dornas that you have on page 1, which contains complete 30 teams' dornas, if a new user decided to download and implement that in their mods\dornas\, they don't need to change anything via 2KTools?
Because the instructions to change dornas ID still present in that post.

or are you saying that from this post onwards, no changes required to dorna IDs?

I guess what I'm trying to say from my post is that, I would rather to wait the complete AIO 30 teams that does not require Dorna IDs changes, rather than downloading separate 76ers, Wizards & Spurs.

Thank you, Shua !

Basically, so that you can understand it, 2K in NBA 2K22 has included specific dornas for 12 teams, the rest of them share "generic dornas". That is, teams like the Brooklyn Nets and the Los Angeles Clippers show the same panels. In previous years these teams with specific dornas have been different, but I don't know the reason to add some teams and not others. Therefore, the first version of my dornas package included dornas for all 30 teams BUT I published a list of provisional IDs for those teams that do not have specific slots. So, it was necessary to change some IDs. After having chatted with one of the EYEUC modders, I have learned how 2K assigns specific dornas. That is why I am now releasing individual packages for those teams that previously did not have specific slots assigned.
I'll delete the list of IDs to avoid confusion. Because from now on, with the method I´ve learned, all teams will use the default 2K IDs on the official roster without using 2K Tools. And the possibilities will be endless. I will be able to add as many slots as I want.
Stay tuned because I intend to add more sponsors as I watch more NBA games. And I'll do the same for the All-Star and PlayOffs / NBA Finals.
Shuajota

Re: [SHUAJOTA] DORNAS FOR ALL 30 NBA TEAMS - 76ERS, WIZARDS & SPURS RELEASED

Postby Uncle Drew on Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:15 am

Should I create a dornas folder within the mod folder to install them? That's how it use to be.
Uncle Drew

Postby Shuajota on Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:13 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Should I create a dornas folder within the mod folder to install them? That's how it use to be.

I already include the dorna folder. Drag and drop it into your Mods folder.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:35 am

Milwaukee Bucks: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/11/nba-2k ... istic.html

Copy "dornas" folder into your Mods folder.

Shuajota

Re: [SHUAJOTA] DORNAS FOR ALL 30 NBA TEAMS - 76ERS, BUCKS, WIZARDS & SPURS RELEASED

Postby sk8pop on Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:50 am

Shuajota, your idea is to do one by one for each nba team?
Great effort and dedication.
glad there are people just like you who care about the game.
sk8pop

Re: [SHUAJOTA] DORNAS FOR ALL 30 NBA TEAMS - 76ERS, BUCKS, WIZARDS & SPURS RELEASED

Postby Shuajota on Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:56 am

DAVID-SEP wrote:Shuajota, your idea is to do one by one for each nba team?
Great effort and dedication.
glad there are people just like you who care about the game.

Thank you. Yes since I learnt how to assign new slots for all NBA teams, I´ll make specific dornas for the 30 ones. Once I´m done I´ll upload a single pack with all of them as well.
Shuajota

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:52 pm

Glad you figured it out, because the team specific dornas don't show up after installation. So we have to install each team individually correct?
Uncle Drew

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:24 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Glad you figured it out, because the team specific dornas don't show up after installation. So we have to install each team individually correct?

I don´t understand what you mean. Make sure to put the "dornas" folder of each individual package in your Mods folder and everything will work correctly. These new packages includes dornas with the default IDs so you can use them with the Official Roster.
Shuajota

Postby Uncle Drew on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:03 am

Shuajota wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:Glad you figured it out, because the team specific dornas don't show up after installation. So we have to install each team individually correct?

I don´t understand what you mean. Make sure to put the "dornas" folder of each individual package in your Mods folder and everything will work correctly. These new packages includes dornas with the default IDs so you can use them with the Official Roster.

I put your Twist's dorna file in the mods folder, and they didn't show up in game. That's what I mean.
Uncle Drew

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:07 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

I put your Twist's dorna file in the mods folder, and they didn't show up in game. That's what I mean.

You have to paste the dornas folder, not the files. The installation is pretty simple. NBA 2K22/Mods/dornas.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:14 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

Download my individual packages for teams (At this moment I´ve released 76ers, Bucks Wizards and Spurs. You folder should look like this one:

When you download a package, for example for Milwaukee Bucks, you just have to paste the dornas folder in Mods. That will work with the official roster. You don't have to edit anything.
Shuajota

Postby Uncle Drew on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:45 am

Shuajota wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

You have to paste the dornas folder, not the files. The installation is pretty simple. NBA 2K22/Mods/dornas.

That's what I mean't, the whole Twist dorna folder was pasted in the mods folder. Here, the Pacers have OKC's dornas, how did that happen?

Image Image
Uncle Drew

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:49 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

That's what I mean't, the whole Twist dorna folder was pasted in the mods folder. Here, the Pacers have OKC's dornas, how did that happen?

[ Image ] [ Image ]

That´s Indiana Pacers from V1. When I release the new package for Indiana (As I said you before I only released 76ers, Bucks, Wizards and Spurs with the new method that I´ve learned) it will fix the Pacers. And that´s why I removed the V1 download link from the first post.
With the new method I´m assigning dornas for each team specifically, not like some of the V1 that several teams shared panels with each other.
Shuajota

Postby Uncle Drew on Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:18 am

Shuajota wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

[ Image ] [ Image ]

That´s Indiana Pacers from V1. When I release the new package for Indiana (As I said you before I only released 76ers, Bucks, Wizards and Spurs with the new method that I´ve learned) it will fix the Pacers. And that´s why I removed the V1 download link from the first post.
With the new method I´m assigning dornas for each team specifically, not like some of the V1 that several teams shared panels with each other.

Ok. All I know is Chesapeake Energy was a OKC dorna. I know you'll fix it.
Uncle Drew

Postby gyozalee on Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:23 am

If you are using the same roster, remember to revert back all Dorna IDs to their default value if you are to use Shua's new dornas.
gyozalee

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:53 am

Shit is confusing the hell outta me. :?
Uncle Drew

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding