NBA 2K18 MOD 99 OVERALL

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 2K18 MOD 99 OVERALL

Postby playz2k on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:10 pm

HEY IM WONDERING IS THERE ANYBODY WORKING ON A WAY TO GET 99 OVERALL ON NBA 2K18 BECAUSE IF YOU GUYS REMEMBER THERE WAS A WAY TO GET LEGEND ON 2K17 BY USING CHEAT ENGINE SO THERE HAS TO TO BE A WAY TO GET 99 OVERALL ON 2K18 IF THERE IS A WAY LET ME KNOW IF NOT CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE FIND A WAY PLUS LIMNBOO IS REALLY NOT THAT GOOD ITS JUST GOOD WITH CYBERFACES IF YOU TRY TO MAX YOUR STATS THEY DONT STAY ANYWAY GUYS PLEASE HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL COME UP WITH A WAY SOON
playz2k

Re: NBA 2K18 MOD 99 OVERALL

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:28 am

All caps, and no stops. Not a comma, or period in sight. Put a little more thought into your posts.

So you are looking to cheat to get your player to 99? I understand the grind can suck, but how is that fulfilling? Not only that, how is it fair to the other players you play with/against in mypark with your character? Do you still get a good feeling if you win?

Also, I believe that you will get a ban if you cheat engine to do this online, someone correct me if I am wrong. Are you using the Steam version of the game?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:46 am

Second the advice about all caps and run-on sentences. The caps represent shouting which tends to be rude, and along with a run-on sentence, it makes posts difficult to read. The more difficult a post is to read, the less likely you are to get help, because other Forum members will just give up on trying to decipher it and move on.

If you're trying to hack a MyCAREER game you started offline, there's probably a way. I'm guessing Cheat Engine would do it, and it's up to you if you want to try, as it doesn't affect anyone else's experience. It's not fair if you're going to be playing online, though. Also note that if you hack an online MyCAREER save, there are (supposedly) measures in place that will reset the changes you make in order to prevent cheating in the connected online experiences, and you also run the risk of having your player banned upon detection. Most people in this community take a dim view of that kind of hacking, so I'm not sure anyone has devised any tutorials for it, and honestly, they probably don't feel inclined to do so. If you feel like messing around with it, be advised that you do so at your own risk.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby playz2k on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:20 am

Lol are y’all really on me about caps and commas I’m just asking y’all a question of course I use caps and commas and periods IN SCHOOL!! But I don’t care online you guys take this shit way too serious all I asked was is there a way to get 99 if you guys are this soft I’m out of this website
playz2k

Postby playz2k on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:23 am

And yes I am using the steam version of the game I don’t care about fairness it’s pc I only have the pc version of the game for mods nothing else I play comp 2k on ps4
playz2k

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:33 am

playz2k wrote:Lol are y’all really on me about caps and commas I’m just asking y’all a question of course I use caps and commas and periods IN SCHOOL!! But I don’t care online you guys take this shit way too serious all I asked was is there a way to get 99 if you guys are this soft I’m out of this website

You learn that in school so you can use it out in the real world, not so you can just use it in school. The purpose of you learning how to type/speak properly is so you can communicate effectively with other humans.

It's not soft, it's just like anything else. The way you came off in that first post was annoying to me, and guaranteed to be annoying to most people who look at it. And, its also messy and hard to read. It's not a good way to ask a question, and you made it even tougher on yourself in regards to getting an answer.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:36 am

playz2k wrote:if you guys are this soft I’m out of this website

Allow me to show you the door, then. Like all the other brats who unfortunately stumble across us at one time or another, you will not be missed.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding