Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.3 Released)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.3 Released)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:02 am

How To Setup

phpBB [video]


Featuring real & fictional Pro AM teams with current NBA Players, NBA Legends, Future NBA Players, Celebs & More. Also included are realistic Pro Am courts & jerseys from across the states including The Drew League, The Crawsover League, Venice Beach, OVO Bounce, Rucker Park, The Chosen League, Terminal 23 & more. A custom gameplay slider is included aswell that makes the gameplay faster & more exciting to fit the streetball feel.

Trailer

phpBB [video]


Credit:
tgsogood: tutorials/cyberfaces
ksmiz: tutorials
RobDavis: gyms
looyh: scoreboard
Shuajota: cyberfaces
Twist: ball texture
Vo1d: cyberfaces
R4zor: cyberfaces
CarolusXCI: cheatengine
advinXcola: cyberfaces
Torogi: global
bongo88: tutorial

Drew League
Image
Terminal 23
Image
Knox Indy Pro Am
Image
Melo M7 Sky Gym
Image
Venice Beach
Image
Big Baller Arena
Image
Rucker Park
Image
Chi League
Image
AEBL
Image
Nike Regal
Image
Chosen League
Image

Download: J. Cole KOD Fictional Court

Image
Image
Image
Last edited by InFaMouS ny on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:09 am, edited 33 times in total.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Da InFaMous NY Courts (Previews)

Postby Tobay93 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:48 pm

Awesome! Could u pls share the modded blacktop ones too? :applaud:
Tobay93
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:11 am

Re: Da InFaMous NY Courts (Previews)

Postby Diddy139 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:13 am

TOUGH!
Diddy139
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:39 am

Re: Da InFaMous NY Courts (Previews)

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:24 pm

I need all of those courts
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Da InFaMous NY Courts (Previews)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Wed May 02, 2018 6:59 am

I'm working on my first Roster Mod (Summer Circut 2K18) on PC, i'm 50% done. All modded courts are created, im now working on the jerseys. (I dont mod jerseys so they will be made using the in game creator.)
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby ksmiz on Wed May 02, 2018 2:50 pm

I think I tried helping you figure out how to do some jerseys last year. I didn't really know what I was doing but now with the uv layouts I think it is easier to see what it is going on. viewtopic.php?f=236&t=105389

You can mod the jerseys/shorts however you want in whatever resolution and add much more detail than trying to do jerseys within the game
just trying to provide some helpful info

Nice work I really like the small gym ones
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Summer Circuit 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Thu May 03, 2018 2:45 am

ksmiz wrote:I think I tried helping you figure out how to do some jerseys last year. I didn't really know what I was doing but now with the uv layouts I think it is easier to see what it is going on. viewtopic.php?f=236&t=105389

You can mod the jerseys/shorts however you want in whatever resolution and add much more detail than trying to do jerseys within the game
just trying to provide some helpful info

Nice work I really like the small gym ones


im still confused on how it works, theres a bunch of jersey files inside a .iff
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Thu May 03, 2018 8:28 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Fri May 04, 2018 5:35 am

Some gameplay

phpBB [video]
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sat May 05, 2018 1:51 am

if anyone has cyberfaces for the professor, hot sauce etc. from the AND 1 Streetball team hit me up.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Mon May 07, 2018 1:09 am

Team List:

Chosen League
2004 And 1
Chi League
Nike Hoops Basketball
Rucker Park Legends
Venice Beach Basketball League
Drew League Legacy
AEBL
Drew League Ascension
Jumpman Basketball
Drew League Juglife
Drew League LA Loop
Hoodie Melo & Friends
Big Ballers
Orlando Pro Am
Drew League Clozers
Dyckman Basketball
Drew League Problems
Knox Indy Pro Am
Drew League I Can Allstars
Drew League New Edition
OVO Bounce
Drew League LAUNFD
Jordan & Friends
Drew League Birdies Revenge
Crawsover Pro Am
Drew League BB4L
The World
San Francisco Pro Am
Goodman League

Another gameplay preview

phpBB [video]
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby Manni Live on Mon May 07, 2018 2:28 am

This is very good stuff noice work man
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby EastendFinest on Wed May 09, 2018 1:47 am

YOOOO this is what I've been waiting for...I love the small gym mod...but a summer league mod with courts and everything is GOLDEN!!!! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: I patiently wait for this baby to drop!
"I am a STRONG man!! ANYONE in this office, take a RUN AT ME!! :lol:
EastendFinest
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:19 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Tue May 15, 2018 7:33 am

i'm on the final stages of this roster, fixing up a few things and adding a few more touches.

I used twist ball texture for this ball.

Image

I used bongo88 tutorial to create this in game swipe

Image
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby TGsoGood on Tue May 15, 2018 3:48 pm

great work
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby EastendFinest on Tue May 15, 2018 11:12 pm

HYPED!!!!! :crazyeyes:
"I am a STRONG man!! ANYONE in this office, take a RUN AT ME!! :lol:
EastendFinest
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:19 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Wed May 16, 2018 6:43 am

Interface Edit

Image
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby RobDavis on Wed May 16, 2018 12:29 pm

This look fire Infamous
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby Rodzilla91 on Wed May 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Excellent work
User avatar
Rodzilla91
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Previews)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Thu May 17, 2018 6:20 am

Out now.

phpBB [video]


How to setup instructions: http://www.webgemsnyc.com/how-to-setup- ... er-mod-pc/

Let me know what ya'll think.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby uzileaux on Thu May 17, 2018 5:02 pm

Great work (Y)
uzileaux
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby fran10 on Thu May 17, 2018 6:50 pm

Thx man, excellent work !!!

Really happy whit the new courts :bowdown:
fran10
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby TGsoGood on Thu May 17, 2018 10:42 pm

1GB download... That's tough.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby EastendFinest on Fri May 18, 2018 2:23 am

Once again thanks for this AMAZING mod. Since I'm still green (new) with modding....Since I'm not ready to fully convert my 2K18 over to the summer mod, it's possible to have two folders in the waigua file? If I want to play "NBA" then just simply rename said folder. If I want to play "Summer League" rename that folder

Is this correct? Thanks for any help I receive.
"I am a STRONG man!! ANYONE in this office, take a RUN AT ME!! :lol:
EastendFinest
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:19 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Fri May 18, 2018 2:48 am

EastendFinest wrote:Once again thanks for this AMAZING mod. Since I'm still green (new) with modding....Since I'm not ready to fully convert my 2K18 over to the summer mod, it's possible to have two folders in the waigua file? If I want to play "NBA" then just simply rename said folder. If I want to play "Summer League" rename that folder

Is this correct? Thanks for any help I receive.


yeah, whatever mod you want to play name that folder modded.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Fri May 18, 2018 2:53 am

And thanks everyone, hopefully we can get some cyberface updates in the future especially for the AND 1 team.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby Aston2K on Fri May 18, 2018 3:05 am

I will try this mod, thanks to you for make your awesome mods on PC :wink:
User avatar
Aston2K
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby Ovi on Fri May 18, 2018 3:05 am

This is fabulous, thank you for your creative work with this mod :bowdown:
User avatar
Ovi
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:07 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sat May 19, 2018 10:44 am

update 1.0 download is out, it adds trae young (Shuajota) and the rapper game.

http://www.webgemsnyc.com/how-to-setup- ... er-mod-pc/
Last edited by InFaMouS ny on Fri May 25, 2018 2:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby Ovi on Sat May 19, 2018 10:55 am

The dedication and work you've put forth into this one, is truly remarkable :applaud: , thank you for this

My only set-back, is not being able to download your custom sliders, as i play the game offline, any chance you post screenshot images of these sliders within this thread if its not a hassle?
User avatar
Ovi
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:07 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sat May 19, 2018 11:24 am

Ovi wrote:The dedication and work you've put forth into this one, is truly remarkable :applaud: , thank you for this

My only set-back, is not being able to download your custom sliders, as i play the game offline, any chance you post screenshot images of these sliders within this thread if its not a hassle?


thanks, towards the end of this video i show it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tKNBDnMmbM
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby TGsoGood on Sat May 19, 2018 12:47 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:http://www.webgemsnyc.com/how-to-setup-nba-2k18-summer-circuit-x-drew-league-roster-mod-pc/

update 1.0 adds trae young (Shuajota) and the rapper game.


:applaud:
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby iuguernsey on Mon May 21, 2018 9:57 am

InFaMous, will you ever look at doing a college roster on PC? Love your work on PS4.
iuguernsey
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:34 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby Aston2K on Mon May 21, 2018 10:37 am

iuguernsey wrote:InFaMous, will you ever look at doing a college roster on PC? Love your work on PS4.


I second this !
User avatar
Aston2K
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Mon May 21, 2018 2:26 pm

iuguernsey wrote:InFaMous, will you ever look at doing a college roster on PC? Love your work on PS4.


not really, i dont create cyberfaces or modded jerseys so i would have to ask/rely on other people so it wouldnt work.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby michaellemyq0321 on Mon May 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Is this roster works in my career bro ? I really like this mod this is amazing i hope it works in my career. man btw the college roster is awesome too i hope someone help you in that project (Y) (Y) (Y)
michaellemyq0321
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:10 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Tue May 22, 2018 5:05 am

michaellemyq0321 wrote:Is this roster works in my career bro ? I really like this mod this is amazing i hope it works in my career. man btw the college roster is awesome too i hope someone help you in that project (Y) (Y) (Y)


not sure never tried it.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Tue May 22, 2018 5:14 am

Update 1.1 download is out.

http://www.webgemsnyc.com/how-to-setup- ... er-mod-pc/

A new boot screen was added, Drew League MVP Frank "Nitty" Session was added to Birdies Revenge, Mo Bamba was added to Ascension & DeAndre Ayton was added to I Can Allstars. (Thanks to Shuajota for the rookie cyberfaces.)

For Frank Session I used a cyberface id that looks like him.
Image

New bootscreen
Image
Last edited by InFaMouS ny on Fri May 25, 2018 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Released)

Postby eko718 on Wed May 23, 2018 4:06 am

Really ill... definitely will check this out. Thanks for your hard work.
eko718
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:44 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.1 Released)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Thu May 24, 2018 12:57 pm

Update 1.2 download is out: http://www.webgemsnyc.com/how-to-setup- ... er-mod-pc/

Baron Davis was added to the Drew League team he plays for (New Edition) + cyberface updates for Trae Young, Michael Porter Jr. Marvin Bagley & Luka Doncic via R4zor youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPpHd ... QqIKaPcbOA

Image
Last edited by InFaMouS ny on Fri May 25, 2018 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.1 Released)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu May 24, 2018 1:03 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:Update 1.2 download is out: http://www.webgemsnyc.com/how-to-setup- ... er-mod-pc/

Baron Davis was added to the Drew League team he plays for (New Edition) + cyberface updates for Trae Young, Michael Porter Jr. Marvin Bagley & Luka Doncic via R4zor youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPpHd ... QqIKaPcbOA

[ Image ]


Nice! Awesome work by R4zoR! Really glad to see him making cyberfaces again!
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.1 Released)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Thu May 24, 2018 1:09 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:Update 1.2 download is out: http://www.webgemsnyc.com/how-to-setup- ... er-mod-pc/

Baron Davis was added to the Drew League team he plays for (New Edition) + cyberface updates for Trae Young, Michael Porter Jr. Marvin Bagley & Luka Doncic via R4zor youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPpHd ... QqIKaPcbOA

[ Image ]


Nice! Awesome work by R4zoR! Really glad to see him making cyberfaces again!


don't derail my thread with sarcastic remarks, thanks.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.1 Released)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu May 24, 2018 1:10 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:Update 1.2 download is out: http://www.webgemsnyc.com/how-to-setup- ... er-mod-pc/

Baron Davis was added to the Drew League team he plays for (New Edition) + cyberface updates for Trae Young, Michael Porter Jr. Marvin Bagley & Luka Doncic via R4zor youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPpHd ... QqIKaPcbOA

[ Image ]


Nice! Awesome work by R4zoR! Really glad to see him making cyberfaces again!


don't derail my thread with sarcastic remarks, thanks.


How is that sarcastic? You posted about R4zoR's cyberfaces. I responded about those same cyberfaces. You're literally quoted in the response. Relax.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.1 Released)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Thu May 24, 2018 1:13 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:Update 1.2 download is out: http://www.webgemsnyc.com/how-to-setup- ... er-mod-pc/

Baron Davis was added to the Drew League team he plays for (New Edition) + cyberface updates for Trae Young, Michael Porter Jr. Marvin Bagley & Luka Doncic via R4zor youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPpHd ... QqIKaPcbOA

[ Image ]


Nice! Awesome work by R4zoR! Really glad to see him making cyberfaces again!


don't derail my thread with sarcastic remarks, thanks.


How is that sarcastic? You posted about R4zoR's cyberfaces. I responded about those same cyberfaces. Relax.


dont know where your post went you maybe deleted it? idk but i read it dont act dumb its cool just dont start that here, that's all im asking.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.1 Released)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu May 24, 2018 1:16 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote: dont know where your post went you maybe deleted it? idk but i read it dont act dumb its cool just dont start that here, that's all im asking.


I'm not starting a thing? I complimented your project and the new additions. You have an extensive array of different combinations of players. It's unique.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.1 Released)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Thu May 24, 2018 1:39 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote: dont know where your post went you maybe deleted it? idk but i read it dont act dumb its cool just dont start that here, that's all im asking.


I'm not starting a thing? I complimented your project and the new additions. You have an extensive array of different combinations of players. It's unique.


my last response to this, you just wrote a paragraph that you deleted about r4zor ghosting you or whatever and releasing his cyberfaces on his youtube channel that he gave to you for the draft class im guessing. Idk the whole story but you seemed pretty disappointed, then you come in here right after that and quoted a post about those same cyberfaces you mentioned in your rant with a sarcastic remark aimed towards him. This thread has been nothing but good energy, i rather keep it that way. It's a video game at the end of the day, shit ain't that serious.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.1 Released)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu May 24, 2018 2:00 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote: dont know where your post went you maybe deleted it? idk but i read it dont act dumb its cool just dont start that here, that's all im asking.


I'm not starting a thing? I complimented your project and the new additions. You have an extensive array of different combinations of players. It's unique.


my last response to this, you just wrote a paragraph that you deleted about r4zor ghosting you or whatever and releasing his cyberfaces on his youtube channel that he gave to you for the draft class im guessing. Idk the whole story but you seemed pretty disappointed, then you come in here right after that and quoted a post about those same cyberfaces you mentioned in your rant with a sarcastic remark aimed towards him. This thread has been nothing but good energy, i rather keep it that way. It's a video game at the end of the day, shit ain't that serious.


I deleted it cuz it wasn't worth the fight. Like you said it's just a video game. I'm glad you were able to incorporate the faces.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.2 Released)

Postby R4zoR on Thu May 24, 2018 2:03 pm

I'll reply only once aswell and that'll be it, brandon, no one's ghosting you, stop being butthurt about nothing and letting it all out on something else. Did it change something, that i released those faces, the answer is no. It was previewed last december, i haven't made shit since then, except the tattoo update for doncic, 99% of the people that watched those videos are console gamers, they just watch what we can do on pc. did it hurt your draft class, the answer is no. It actually helps, for those who can't assign the faces themselves, so why u gotta rant about loyalty and stuff like that, when you're the one recycling people's faces, and we gotta make the same face through the few of us a couple of times and you just pick the best one, while others time gets recycled aswell, did i thank you for the 2k u bought, i did, would i have bought it myself, sure, not on release day tho, cause i spent too much on the consoles, but the game is dead on pc, im going through bachelors too, i don't need this drama, thats why i rarely reply and u know it too. Its just funny to me, how me releasing my own faces, is something that ticked u off, when people are just too bored of waiting for that draft class, that only max 10 players are gonna be used religiously. Move on, i rarely play the game, i rarely reply, the stuff i went through last few weeks was life changing and i just wanna keep on going the positive road by finishing uni and expressing myself on social media, thanks.
R4zoR
9 years of modding
Contributor
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:10 am
Location: Lithuania

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.2 Released)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu May 24, 2018 2:08 pm

R4zoR wrote:I'll reply only once aswell and that'll be it, brandon, no one's ghosting you, stop being butthurt about nothing and letting it all out on something else. Did it change something, that i released those faces, the answer is no. It was previewed last december, i haven't made shit since then, except the tattoo update for doncic, 99% of the people that watched those videos are console gamers, they just watch what we can do on pc. did it hurt your draft class, the answer is no. It actually helps, for those who can't assign the faces themselves, so why u gotta rant about loyalty and stuff like that, when you're the one recycling people's faces, and we gotta make the same face through the few of us a couple of times and you just pick the best one, while others time gets recycled aswell, did i thank you for the 2k u bought, i did, would i have bought it myself, sure, not on release day tho, cause i spent too much on the consoles, but the game is dead on pc, im going through bachelors too, i don't need this drama, thats why i rarely reply and u know it too. Its just funny to me, how me releasing my own faces, is something that ticked u off, when people are just too bored of waiting for that draft class, that only max 10 players are gonna be used religiously. Move on, i rarely play the game, i rarely reply, the stuff i went through last few weeks was life changing and i just wanna keep on going the positive road by finishing uni and expressing myself on social media, thanks.


InFaMouS ny, not gonna turn it into a fight. Did not mean any ill will, like I said I deleted it because its a game and not worth the drama. Glad this project incorporated the faces. Bagely balled out in Summer League against NBA players so this is a cool addition.

R4zoR, glad all is good with you.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Summer Circuit x Drew League 2K18 (Roster) (Mod) (Update 1.2 Released)

Postby TGsoGood on Thu May 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Man thanks for this mod. I have been playing college and highschool rosters for too long. Glad I have this roster for some more fun outside of the NBA

phpBB [video]
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Next

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mendexfox, Shadkid and 18 guests