NBA 2k18 PS4 ARENA & COURT MODS

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 2k18 PS4 ARENA & COURT MODS

Postby Diddy139 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:47 am

I know MODS are pretty much a PC thing but I hear there maybe some out there. Does anybody know of any on the playstation share community?
This topic was moved from NBA 2K18 by Andrew on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:19 am.
Diddy139

Re: NBA 2k18 PS4 ARENA & COURT MODS

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:45 am

All depends on what you would define as "Mods".

For example, Skillzfromthe6 has a college mod that has college courts/jerseys and created players, that is on PS4. However, this is using the in-game court creator, jersey creator and player creator.

If you are looking for mods like you see in the NBA 2K18 modding section, like scoreboards, basketballs, cyberfaces, dornas (Not in game created with court), arenas, courts (not in game created), rosters that include hidden faces, etc.... you won't be able to get any of that on console. That is all 100% PC specific, consoles can't be modded like that.

I switched to PC in 2014 and have never looked back, the mods were the reason.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: NBA 2k18 PS4 ARENA & COURT MODS

Postby Diddy139 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Im familiar with the in game stuff. I was referring directly to the things I see in the modding section.Im not sure how it was done? But someone has figured out a way to do it on PS4.

This was taken from one of my MyLeague games.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Diddy139

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding