[MauMau78's] Reggie Miller / Chris Wilcox / V. Radmanovic previews...

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Retro Base Roster : New Team Announced! 2003 Jazz

Postby avetru on Wed May 16, 2018 1:25 am

Will this roster be my league compatible? Or is it already compatible and I just messed up the set up because when I tried a my league it crashed as soon as I started it up.
avetru
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: Retro Base Roster : New Team Announced! 2003 Jazz

Postby maumau78 on Sun May 20, 2018 4:40 pm

hokupguy wrote:looking good. any luck with the audio issues you were asking abt ?


I did some test but as now I put "National Teams" out of my schedule...BTW you know that you can handle 2bytes in Cheat Engine and put values above 255?
Just switch from byte -> 2 byte....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : New Team Announced! 2003 Jazz

Postby maumau78 on Tue May 22, 2018 12:13 am

Plan to add early 2000 Memphis Grizzlies (Rookie Gasol, Stromile, Mike MIller, Jason W)

Image

Can someone please create Rookie Gasol for me?

Shouldn't too hard starting from current Gasol....thx in advance
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Retro Rim 3D Model

Postby maumau78 on Tue May 22, 2018 7:28 am

I know this really a detail but....for some strange reason 2K removed old rim model for retro stadium; I 3D edited the model to look a correct retro rim:


Image

Image

Those were used until 2008 season http://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=4620192

Image

Again...It's just a little detail but I think it's worth. I will update retro stadium with those on next update (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : New Team Announced! 2003 Jazz

Postby hokupguy on Tue May 22, 2018 9:25 am

maumau78 wrote:
hokupguy wrote:looking good. any luck with the audio issues you were asking abt ?


I did some test but as now I put "National Teams" out of my schedule...BTW you know that you can handle 2bytes in Cheat Engine and put values above 255?
Just switch from byte -> 2 byte....


yes i new abt that but its not working for me even with ingame audio. Is it working for u ?
User avatar
hokupguy
Blue Print
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:01 pm
Location: orlando,fl

Re: Retro Base Roster : New Team Announced! 2003 Jazz

Postby maumau78 on Wed May 23, 2018 1:34 am

hokupguy wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
hokupguy wrote:looking good. any luck with the audio issues you were asking abt ?


I did some test but as now I put "National Teams" out of my schedule...BTW you know that you can handle 2bytes in Cheat Engine and put values above 255?
Just switch from byte -> 2 byte....


yes i new abt that but its not working for me even with ingame audio. Is it working for u ?


I was only able the let them call like "Home Team" and "Away Team" not by National Team names....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Retro Rim 3D Model

Postby maumau78 on Wed May 23, 2018 6:53 pm

A question guys: do you prefer me to share a Mediafire folder with you?

Image

I think it's easier for updates so I don't have to release a pack on every roster updates........thanks for suggestions (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Retro Rim 3D Model

Postby Murat on Wed May 23, 2018 10:16 pm

Good idea.

I uploaded my 1996 season updates for NBA Live 2004 to MediaFire and shared the folder with Andrew, in case of failing to complete all of them.

A public share would be better, though.
Murat
I wanted you so bad, dear custom title
Contributor
 
Posts: 6045
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 am
Location: Middle East

Re: Retro Base Roster : Retro Rim 3D Model

Postby maumau78 on Wed May 23, 2018 10:45 pm

Murat wrote:Good idea.

I uploaded my 1996 season updates for NBA Live 2004 to MediaFire and shared the folder with Andrew, in case of failing to complete all of them.

A public share would be better, though.



http://www.mediafire.com/folder/esnyknw ... RO_ROSTERS

Like this?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Retro Rim 3D Model

Postby Murat on Thu May 24, 2018 12:01 am

exactly it is :D
Murat
I wanted you so bad, dear custom title
Contributor
 
Posts: 6045
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 am
Location: Middle East

Re: Retro Base Roster : Retro Rim 3D Model

Postby maumau78 on Thu May 24, 2018 1:55 am

Murat wrote:exactly it is :D


Thanks!

I'm updating a lot of stuff like for example correct courts / arena lighting / Rim Style in the next update (Y)

This for example is the correct court for 2002-03 Wizards

Image
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Retro Rim 3D Model

Postby Shady00018 on Thu May 24, 2018 4:16 pm

Planning to do a mini trailer for this mod, I would like to ask for your permission to do so, Keep up the good work :D :bowdown: :bowdown: :applaud: :applaud:
User avatar
Shady00018
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 am

Re: Retro Base Roster : Retro Rim 3D Model

Postby maumau78 on Thu May 24, 2018 4:41 pm

Shady00018 wrote:Planning to do a mini trailer for this mod, I would like to ask for your permission to do so, Keep up the good work :D :bowdown: :bowdown: :applaud: :applaud:

Shady of course can you wait my last release that's coming?

It will update a lot if stuff in terms of retro realism....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Retro Rim 3D Model

Postby Shady00018 on Thu May 24, 2018 4:44 pm

maumau78 wrote:
Shady00018 wrote:Planning to do a mini trailer for this mod, I would like to ask for your permission to do so, Keep up the good work :D :bowdown: :bowdown: :applaud: :applaud:

Shady of course can you wait my last release that's coming?

It will update a lot if stuff in terms of retro realism....


Will do bro! I'll keep my eyes on this thread. Can't wait to get started! Great work! :applaud:
User avatar
Shady00018
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 am

Re: Retro Base Roster : 2405 Update - New Teams Announced

Postby maumau78 on Thu May 24, 2018 9:51 pm

--
Last edited by maumau78 on Sun May 27, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : 2405 Update - New Teams Announced

Postby maumau78 on Sun May 27, 2018 11:29 pm

a quick update: I'm finishing and polishing just some little details but next five teams will be:

- 2003-04 Utah Jazz
- 2005-06 Seattle Supersonics
- 2007-08 Washington Wizards
- 2001-02 Magic
- 2003-04 Memphis Grizzlies

Due to added teams I will release this update probably on coming week so.....Stay tuned (Y)

I will post preview video and screenshot soon (Y)
A big thanks to all other modders who are supporting me and all NLSC (wonderful) community...
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby gamebig on Mon May 28, 2018 12:03 am

Hi bro,

I have 02 bulls Eddie Curry and Macus Fizer cyberface and pictures. why don't u email me at vito.nike77@gmail.com so that i can send u these files as my contribution to ur great project.
gamebig
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:42 am

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby maumau78 on Mon May 28, 2018 12:28 am

gamebig wrote:Hi bro,

I have 02 bulls Eddie Curry and Macus Fizer cyberface and pictures. why don't u email me at vito.nike77@gmail.com so that i can send u these files as my contribution to ur great project.


Thanks man I need them!!

anceschi@gmail.com

can you send them now?

Also any chance you have Tim Thomas and other retro players?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby hokupguy on Mon May 28, 2018 3:50 am

maumau78, Did you every put together a jersey set for the 00-01 Vancouver Grizzles ? I am not seeing it in your jersey downloads ?
User avatar
hokupguy
Blue Print
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:01 pm
Location: orlando,fl

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby maumau78 on Mon May 28, 2018 6:17 pm

hokupguy wrote:maumau78, Did you every put together a jersey set for the 00-01 Vancouver Grizzles ? I am not seeing it in your jersey downloads ?


http://www.mediafire.com/folder/esnyknw ... RO_ROSTERS

Bro can you look here?

I think you can find updated jersey with corrected colors done by gocats23...
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby hokupguy on Tue May 29, 2018 3:43 am

maumau78 wrote:
hokupguy wrote:maumau78, Did you every put together a jersey set for the 00-01 Vancouver Grizzles ? I am not seeing it in your jersey downloads ?


http://www.mediafire.com/folder/esnyknw ... RO_ROSTERS

Bro can you look here?

I think you can find updated jersey with corrected colors done by gocats23...

my bad i was using the download link in the 1st post, thanks
User avatar
hokupguy
Blue Print
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:01 pm
Location: orlando,fl

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby maumau78 on Thu May 31, 2018 1:59 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

some previews pictures of the next roster release....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:55 pm

01-02 Ewing with 95 overall ? :shock:
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby maumau78 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:36 am

sticky-fingers wrote:01-02 Ewing with 95 overall ? :shock:


I'm adjusting ratings before release so don't worry ...If I'm not wrong now he's 83 overall.....

Unfortunately this release is taking a lot of time but It will worth...I'm updating a lot of stuff and adding 5 new teams is really challenging...... (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby sticky-fingers on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:34 am

Ok, thanks for the precision
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:37 am

maumau78 wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:01-02 Ewing with 95 overall ? :shock:


I'm adjusting ratings before release so don't worry ...If I'm not wrong now he's 83 overall.....

Unfortunately this release is taking a lot of time but It will worth...I'm updating a lot of stuff and adding 5 new teams is really challenging...... (Y)


Patrick Ewing averaged 6 ppg, and started only 4 games out of 65 in 01-02. He also played only 13 mpg.

He should be around 75 overall at the most (and that's even questionable). 83 is reserved for high performing starters, some all stars have an 83 or slightly under sometimes.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 6586
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby maumau78 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:45 am

Dee4Three wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:01-02 Ewing with 95 overall ? :shock:


I'm adjusting ratings before release so don't worry ...If I'm not wrong now he's 83 overall.....

Unfortunately this release is taking a lot of time but It will worth...I'm updating a lot of stuff and adding 5 new teams is really challenging...... (Y)


Patrick Ewing averaged 6 ppg, and started only 4 games out of 65 in 01-02. He also played only 13 mpg.

He should be around 75 overall at the most (and that's even questionable). 83 is reserved for high performing starters, some all stars have an 83 or slightly under sometimes.


Yeah 70-75 range is a lot of better thanks (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby vstiguy on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:13 am

This looks great! One small request:

Could you edit Orlando's team colors, so that a third color is gray. I remember sometimes McGrady would wear a
gray elbow band. It would be a nice detail to have that option. Thanks!
User avatar
vstiguy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby maumau78 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:29 am

vstiguy wrote:This looks great! One small request:

Could you edit Orlando's team colors, so that a third color is gray. I remember sometimes McGrady would wear a
gray elbow band. It would be a nice detail to have that option. Thanks!


On this update I focused mainly on:

- Adding more teams
- Correct Stadium / crowd / lighting and floor colors
- Correct Arena Names
- Other misc. stuffs

My roadmap for next release is:

- Add more classic players
- Correct jersey colors and details; add more retro jersey
- Finish my Sound Effects 3.0 MOD (I'm secretly working on it :P )
- Upgrade Body Types Accurancy

So maybe I can look at it on next update...not sure when :(

p.s.
I did also put a lot of effort on adding era specific portraits


Image

Image

Image

And a big thanks to gocats23 for awesome jerseys :applaud:

Image
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby avetru on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:57 am

Antawn jamisons rating should be upped he played in and started 79 games that year and averaged 21 and 10
avetru
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: Retro Base Roster : 5 New Teams Announced

Postby maumau78 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:10 pm

phpBB [video]


Retro Roster "Teams Walkthrought" Video Preview......

I'm just updating ratings and tendencies for newly created players; Roster Update will be available in 48h from now ...
....a preview gameplay video will be available shortly (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Update 0606 Teams Walkthrought Video

Postby vstiguy on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:46 am

Question. is there a way you can add all of the changes to this roster to a more updated roster that 2k has put out? I ask because I'd like to have access to all of the shoes that have been added to them game so I can put them on retro teams. For example, I'd like to add the jumpman pros to Ray Allen on the 96-97 Bucks, but you can't do that with the roster you've been using for the retro teams. If this is possible, that would be great!
User avatar
vstiguy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Retro Base Roster : Update 0606 Teams Walkthrought Video

Postby TwisT on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:42 pm

First wave of crowds released viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104613&start=250#p1934710 you can add the download link to your thread also
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: Retro Base Roster : Update 0606 Teams Walkthrought Video

Postby maumau78 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:45 pm

TwisT wrote:First wave of crowds released viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104613&start=250#p1934710 you can add the download link to your thread also


Image

Image

Truly amazing work :applaud:
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Update 0606 Teams Walkthrought Video

Postby maumau78 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:11 am

vstiguy wrote:Question. is there a way you can add all of the changes to this roster to a more updated roster that 2k has put out? I ask because I'd like to have access to all of the shoes that have been added to them game so I can put them on retro teams. For example, I'd like to add the jumpman pros to Ray Allen on the 96-97 Bucks, but you can't do that with the roster you've been using for the retro teams. If this is possible, that would be great!


It was possible I think for 2k17 not sure for 2k18...can you create a new roster using my roster as base?
Will this unlock new shoes?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Update 0606 Teams Walkthrought Video

Postby benmatrix on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:02 am

Can you post the download link of the roster sir, i want this so badly but my nba2k18 suffering from server errors. i cant search from online id's. Btw this looks so dope
benmatrix
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:06 pm

Re: Retro Base Roster : Update 0606 Teams Walkthrought Video

Postby maumau78 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:53 am

2004 Knicks vs 2005 Seattle Sonics

phpBB [video]
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Video Preview....

Postby avetru on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:01 am

Is this roster myleague/season compatible or will it be? I started a myleague and it crashed
avetru
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: Retro Base Roster : Video Preview....

Postby maumau78 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:36 pm

2000 Clippers vs 2000 Rockets

phpBB [video]
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Video Previews....

Postby maumau78 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:45 am

04 Seatlle vs 03 Lakers

phpBB [video]
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Video Previews....

Postby KyotoCarl on Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:05 am

I'm downloading this as we speak! Gonna try it out tonight. I'm a big fan of retro roster, especially the 90's.

Saw that you were working on the 2002, Jordan-led Wizards. How's your progress on that?
KyotoCarl
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: Retro Base Roster : Video Previews....

Postby maumau78 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:10 am

KyotoCarl wrote:I'm downloading this as we speak! Gonna try it out tonight. I'm a big fan of retro roster, especially the 90's.

Saw that you were working on the 2002, Jordan-led Wizards. How's your progress on that?


Wait for Updated roster....It will ve released probably tonite (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Video Previews....

Postby hokupguy on Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:40 am

the game play looks good maumau (Y)
User avatar
hokupguy
Blue Print
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:01 pm
Location: orlando,fl

Re: Retro Base Roster : Video Previews....

Postby KyotoCarl on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:51 am

maumau78 wrote:
KyotoCarl wrote:I'm downloading this as we speak! Gonna try it out tonight. I'm a big fan of retro roster, especially the 90's.

Saw that you were working on the 2002, Jordan-led Wizards. How's your progress on that?


Wait for Updated roster....It will ve released probably tonite (Y)


Thank you for the reply! Looking forward to it!
KyotoCarl
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: Retro Base Roster : Video Previews....

Postby maumau78 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:47 am

Update 08-06-2018 Roster Update Released

phpBB [video]


Look for Maumau78 Retro Roster V1.0 on Steam

modded folder:
https://mega.nz/#!6P4VTJhb

key:!lFI7D9b6Cx-aejF2dwgp0YN9DLCobMZybR6xUZIHQFA

A big thanks for this release to:

- GoCats23 (Jersey)
- BLY (CF's)
- Mr. Star (CF's)
- MLLR (CF's)
- Manni Live (Court)
- Twist (Crowd)

Change Log:

Code: Select all
- New Team Added 01 Orlando Magic
- New Team Added 03 Memphis Grizzlies
- New Team Added 04 Seattle Sonics
- New Team Added 07 Wizards
- New Team Added 03 Utah Jazz
- Rookie Lebron Portrait Updated (id 2392)
- Added KARL MALONE CF by dabaoge
- Retro Stadium Updated with Correct 3d Rim
- Correct Arena Names
- Removed Under Armour Wipeout
- Created a Specific CF for Ray Allen as Rookie png2540
- Created a Specific CF for Carlos Boozer png2541
- Created a Specific CF for Gilbert Arenas png2543
- Created a Specific CF for Lorenzen Wright png2547
- Created a Specific CF for Orlando T-mac png2548
- Created a Specific CF for Raptors T-mac png3650
- Created a Specific CF/Portrait for Eddy Curry (1913, 2089)
- Added Portrait for Jeff Mcinnis (chr_r2113_a1.iff)
- Added Portrait for Caron Butler 2393
- Added Portrait for Gilbert Arenas 2393
- Correct Clippers Court Color
- Correct Bucks Court Color
- Corrected Doug Christie Body Type
- Added Portrait for L. Wright 0738
- Add 2007 Nick young CF and Portrait (png1425.iff->2549) 2090
- Add Rookie Gasol png0809.iff->2550 CF and Portratit 2097
- Added Portrait for Knicks marbury (id 2139)
- Added Portrait for Bulls Donnyell marshall (id 2119)
Last edited by maumau78 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Video Previews....

Postby KyotoCarl on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:55 am

maumau78 wrote:Update 08-06-2018 Roster Updated!

Look for Maumau78 Retro Roster V1.0 on Steam

Updated Files are here I suggest to download them from zero overriding my previous files:
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/esnyknw ... RO_ROSTERS


Change Log:

Code: Select all
New Team Added 01 Orlando Magic
New Team Added 03 Memphis Grizzlies
New Team Added 04 Seattle Sonics
New Team Added 07 Wizards
New Team Added 03 Utah Jazz
2392 Rookie Lebron Portrait Updated
Added KARL MALONE CF by dabaoge
Retro Stadium Updated with Correct 3d Rim
Correct Arena Names
Removed Under Armour Wipeout
Created a Specific CF for Ray Allen as Rookie png2540
Created a Specific CF for Carlos Boozer png2541
Created a Specific CF for Gilbert Arenas png2543
Created a Specific CF for Lorenzen Wright png2547
Created a Specific CF for Orlando T-mac png2548
Created a Specific CF for Raptors T-mac png3650
1913 Eddy Curry 2089 portrait
1921 Marcus Fizer
Added Portrait for Jeff Mcinnis (chr_r2113_a1.iff)
Added Portrait for Caron Butler 2393
Added Portrait for Gilbert Arenas 2393
Correct Clippers Court Color
Correct Bucks Court Color
Corrected Doug Christie Body Type
Added Portrait for L. Wright 0738
Add 2007 Nick young CF and Portrait (png1425.iff->2549) 2090
Add Rookie Gasol png0809.iff->2550 CF and Portratit 2097
chr_r2139_a1.iff -> Knicks Marbury
chr_r2119_a1.iff -> Donnyell marshall


Awesome! Thank you!
Although, it's not possible to download those folders unless you upgrade to a paid membership on that site :(
KyotoCarl
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: Retro Base Roster : Video Previews....

Postby maumau78 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:45 pm

KyotoCarl wrote:
maumau78 wrote:Update 08-06-2018 Roster Updated!

Look for Maumau78 Retro Roster V1.0 on Steam

Updated Files are here I suggest to download them from zero overriding my previous files:
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/esnyknw ... RO_ROSTERS


Change Log:

Code: Select all
New Team Added 01 Orlando Magic
New Team Added 03 Memphis Grizzlies
New Team Added 04 Seattle Sonics
New Team Added 07 Wizards
New Team Added 03 Utah Jazz
2392 Rookie Lebron Portrait Updated
Added KARL MALONE CF by dabaoge
Retro Stadium Updated with Correct 3d Rim
Correct Arena Names
Removed Under Armour Wipeout
Created a Specific CF for Ray Allen as Rookie png2540
Created a Specific CF for Carlos Boozer png2541
Created a Specific CF for Gilbert Arenas png2543
Created a Specific CF for Lorenzen Wright png2547
Created a Specific CF for Orlando T-mac png2548
Created a Specific CF for Raptors T-mac png3650
1913 Eddy Curry 2089 portrait
1921 Marcus Fizer
Added Portrait for Jeff Mcinnis (chr_r2113_a1.iff)
Added Portrait for Caron Butler 2393
Added Portrait for Gilbert Arenas 2393
Correct Clippers Court Color
Correct Bucks Court Color
Corrected Doug Christie Body Type
Added Portrait for L. Wright 0738
Add 2007 Nick young CF and Portrait (png1425.iff->2549) 2090
Add Rookie Gasol png0809.iff->2550 CF and Portratit 2097
chr_r2139_a1.iff -> Knicks Marbury
chr_r2119_a1.iff -> Donnyell marshall


Awesome! Thank you!
Although, it's not possible to download those folders unless you upgrade to a paid membership on that site :(


Oh! My bad :-( I wil provide different sharing method soon...as you can see is a ton of work like 1.2gb of updated files...

Image

In the meanwhile can you please look for this solution?
http://qprogramtut.blogspot.com/2014/03 ... loder.html
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster : Video Previews....

Postby lem12 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:26 pm

maumau78 wrote:Update 08-06-2018 Roster Update Released

phpBB [video]


Look for Maumau78 Retro Roster V1.0 on Steam

Updated Files are here I suggest to download them from zero overriding my previous files:
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/esnyknw ... RO_ROSTERS

A big thanks for this release to:

- GoCats23 (Jersey)
- BLY (CF's)
- Mr. Star (CF's)
- MLLR (CF's)
- Manni Live (Court)
- Twist (Crowd)

Change Log:

Code: Select all
- New Team Added 01 Orlando Magic
- New Team Added 03 Memphis Grizzlies
- New Team Added 04 Seattle Sonics
- New Team Added 07 Wizards
- New Team Added 03 Utah Jazz
- Rookie Lebron Portrait Updated (id 2392)
- Added KARL MALONE CF by dabaoge
- Retro Stadium Updated with Correct 3d Rim
- Correct Arena Names
- Removed Under Armour Wipeout
- Created a Specific CF for Ray Allen as Rookie png2540
- Created a Specific CF for Carlos Boozer png2541
- Created a Specific CF for Gilbert Arenas png2543
- Created a Specific CF for Lorenzen Wright png2547
- Created a Specific CF for Orlando T-mac png2548
- Created a Specific CF for Raptors T-mac png3650
- Created a Specific CF/Portrait for Eddy Curry (1913, 2089)
- Added Portrait for Jeff Mcinnis (chr_r2113_a1.iff)
- Added Portrait for Caron Butler 2393
- Added Portrait for Gilbert Arenas 2393
- Correct Clippers Court Color
- Correct Bucks Court Color
- Corrected Doug Christie Body Type
- Added Portrait for L. Wright 0738
- Add 2007 Nick young CF and Portrait (png1425.iff->2549) 2090
- Add Rookie Gasol png0809.iff->2550 CF and Portratit 2097
- Added Portrait for Knicks marbury (id 2139)
- Added Portrait for Bulls Donnyell marshall (id 2119)


how to find your roster on steam?
lem12
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Re: Retro Base Roster : Video Previews....

Postby maumau78 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:11 am

maumau78 wrote:
KyotoCarl wrote:
maumau78 wrote:Update 08-06-2018 Roster Updated!

Look for Maumau78 Retro Roster V1.0 on Steam

Updated Files are here I suggest to download them from zero overriding my previous files:
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/esnyknw ... RO_ROSTERS


Change Log:

Code: Select all
New Team Added 01 Orlando Magic
New Team Added 03 Memphis Grizzlies
New Team Added 04 Seattle Sonics
New Team Added 07 Wizards
New Team Added 03 Utah Jazz
2392 Rookie Lebron Portrait Updated
Added KARL MALONE CF by dabaoge
Retro Stadium Updated with Correct 3d Rim
Correct Arena Names
Removed Under Armour Wipeout
Created a Specific CF for Ray Allen as Rookie png2540
Created a Specific CF for Carlos Boozer png2541
Created a Specific CF for Gilbert Arenas png2543
Created a Specific CF for Lorenzen Wright png2547
Created a Specific CF for Orlando T-mac png2548
Created a Specific CF for Raptors T-mac png3650
1913 Eddy Curry 2089 portrait
1921 Marcus Fizer
Added Portrait for Jeff Mcinnis (chr_r2113_a1.iff)
Added Portrait for Caron Butler 2393
Added Portrait for Gilbert Arenas 2393
Correct Clippers Court Color
Correct Bucks Court Color
Corrected Doug Christie Body Type
Added Portrait for L. Wright 0738
Add 2007 Nick young CF and Portrait (png1425.iff->2549) 2090
Add Rookie Gasol png0809.iff->2550 CF and Portratit 2097
chr_r2139_a1.iff -> Knicks Marbury
chr_r2119_a1.iff -> Donnyell marshall


Awesome! Thank you!
Although, it's not possible to download those folders unless you upgrade to a paid membership on that site :(


Oh! My bad :-( I wil provide different sharing method soon...as you can see is a ton of work like 1.2gb of updated files...

[ Image ]

In the meanwhile can you please look for this solution?
http://qprogramtut.blogspot.com/2014/03 ... loder.html


EDIT:I'm uploading the whole folder on MEGA...probably best way to share the mod

Image
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Retro Base Roster :Updated Roster and Files released...

Postby dilsim on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:24 am

first of all congratulations for your great work on this mod you should increase the overall of Rashard Lewis on 04-05 he had an average of 20.5 pts and was an all star then 72 overall is low
dilsim
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:14 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JamesRocca and 21 guests