[MauMau78's] Reggie Miller / Chris Wilcox / V. Radmanovic previews...

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Retro Base Roster :Updated Roster and Files released...

Postby maumau78 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:20 am

I inally completed the upload on mega:

https://mega.nz/#!6P4VTJhb

key:!lFI7D9b6Cx-aejF2dwgp0YN9DLCobMZybR6xUZIHQFA

I suggest you rename/backup your current modded folder and use this one with my roster

Enjoy!
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 0906 Update RLSD!

Postby maumau78 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:58 pm

2003 Grizzlies vs 2007 Wizards Gameplay Video

phpBB [video]
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 0906 Update RLSD!

Postby benmatrix on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:46 am

bro can you post the roster for offline players, still having problems with steam and nba 2k18 online, Please i want your mods so badly want to donate also if needed
benmatrix
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:06 pm

Re: Retro Base Roster :Updated Roster and Files released...

Postby KyotoCarl on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:13 am

maumau78 wrote:I inally completed the upload on mega:

https://mega.nz/#!6P4VTJhb

key:!lFI7D9b6Cx-aejF2dwgp0YN9DLCobMZybR6xUZIHQFA

I suggest you rename/backup your current modded folder and use this one with my roster

Enjoy!


Are these all the assets that you have on the main page?
Gonna check it out tonight!

And the roster name, when searching in the game, is the same as it says on the first page? I tried a couple of teams the other day, like the 99 Knicks, and they still had some generic players on the team.
KyotoCarl
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: Retro Base Roster :Updated Roster and Files released...

Postby maumau78 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:25 pm

KyotoCarl wrote:
maumau78 wrote:I inally completed the upload on mega:

https://mega.nz/#!6P4VTJhb

key:!lFI7D9b6Cx-aejF2dwgp0YN9DLCobMZybR6xUZIHQFA

I suggest you rename/backup your current modded folder and use this one with my roster

Enjoy!


Are these all the assets that you have on the main page?
Gonna check it out tonight!

And the roster name, when searching in the game, is the same as it says on the first page? I tried a couple of teams the other day, like the 99 Knicks, and they still had some generic players on the team.


Project Status: released on Steam: Maumau78 Retro Roster V1.0

As for the files you just need MEGA link all other link are old version of the roster (Y)

>I tried a couple of teams the other day, like the 99 Knicks, and they still had some generic players on the team.
Honestly did you read the whoel thread? Did I ever mention about removing all the generic players?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 0906 Update RLSD!

Postby maumau78 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:39 pm

First post updated!

I punt only one file with all the required files on MEGA

Enjoy!
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster RLSD! 17 New Retro Teams

Postby waynecoop on Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:52 am

How could I get the 01 Magic jerseys?
waynecoop
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster RLSD! 17 New Retro Teams

Postby AC209 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:27 am

Hey, great roster!
Not sure if you take team suggestions but a team I would love to play with and think would be awesome to have is the 2005-06 Sacramento Kings, the Ron Artest Kings team. They were really solid once he got there.
AC209
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:47 am

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster RLSD! 17 New Retro Teams

Postby maumau78 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:03 am

Roster Update 14-06-2018 REL!

Change LOG

Code: Select all
Fixed 07 Wizards accessories colors
Fixed 01 Clippers accessories colors
Fixed 2000 Grizzlies Crowd Jersey
Updated Jeff McInnis Tendencies 2000 Clippers
Updated Lamar Odom Tendencies 2000 Clippers
Updated Elton Brand Tendencies 2000 Clippers
Updated Glenn Robinson Tendencies 96 Bucks
Updated Tyronn Lue Tendencies 2002 Wizards
Updated Kwame Brown Tendencies 2002 Wizards
Updated Reggie Miller Tendencies 2000 Pacers
Updated Charles Barkley Tendencies 2000 Houston
Updated Earl Watson  Tendencies 2005 Sonics
Updated Reggie Miller Signature Style
Updated Rashard Lewis Attributes


Just download uodated roster from Steam...no files from modded folder were updated (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 17-06 Update 7 REL

Postby maumau78 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:07 pm

Retro Roster Update 7 Released!

Look for: MauMau78's Retro Roster v1.0
User: anceschi

Image


Change Log:
Code: Select all
Updated Al Harrington Tendencies 2000's Pacers
Updated Travis Best Tendencies & Signature 2000's Pacers
Updated Fred Hoiberg Tendencies & Signature 2000's Pacers
Updated Gilbert Arena Tendencies 2007 Wizards
Updated Nazr Mohammed Tendencies 2004 Knicks
Updated Jay Williams Tendencies 2002 Bulls
Updated Ron Mercer Tendencies 1997 Celtics
Updated Roger Mason Tendencies for 2002 Bulls and 2007 Wizards
Updated Travis Knight Tendencies for 2007 Celtics
Updated Andrew Declerq Tendencies for 2007 Celtics
Added Trevorptk33 R.Miller 2552 CF ID


Just download uodated roster from Steam...no files from modded folder were updated
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 17-06 Update 7 REL

Postby maumau78 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:39 pm

Image

Darius Miles "Thin Body" Preview
Last edited by maumau78 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 17-06 Update 7 REL

Postby Hiteshom on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:55 am

Hi, Mau, I just recently bought 2k18 on steam. How do you get these in game? Just follow the download link, extract to a modded folder inside 2k? Do the files have to be completely extracted or can they be in folders inside of the modded folder? And then you download your roster file from steam?
User avatar
Hiteshom
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 am
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 17-06 Update 7 REL

Postby maumau78 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Hiteshom wrote:Hi, Mau, I just recently bought 2k18 on steam. How do you get these in game? Just follow the download link, extract to a modded folder inside 2k? Do the files have to be completely extracted or can they be in folders inside of the modded folder? And then you download your roster file from steam?


1. You need file load plugin
*I strongly suggest to use waigua loader to have portraits forced*
http://dnaobb.blogspot.it/2017/10/how-t ... -2k18.html

2. Download my DATA PACK
https://mega.nz/#!6P4VTJhb

key:!lFI7D9b6Cx-aejF2dwgp0YN9DLCobMZybR6xUZIHQFA

3. Download the roster from Steam
Look for: MauMau78's Retro Roster v1.0
User: anceschi
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 17-06 Update 7 REL

Postby Rosque on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:17 pm

Also, they have to be completely extracted. Any mod within a folder in modded folder will not load.
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 17-06 Update 7 REL

Postby maumau78 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:55 pm

Image

Image

Reggie Miller (thin legs & arms) preview
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 17-06 Update 7 REL

Postby Hiteshom on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:08 am

maumau78 wrote:
Hiteshom wrote:Hi, Mau, I just recently bought 2k18 on steam. How do you get these in game? Just follow the download link, extract to a modded folder inside 2k? Do the files have to be completely extracted or can they be in folders inside of the modded folder? And then you download your roster file from steam?


1. You need file load plugin
*I strongly suggest to use waigua loader to have portraits forced*
http://dnaobb.blogspot.it/2017/10/how-t ... -2k18.html

2. Download my DATA PACK
https://mega.nz/#!6P4VTJhb

key:!lFI7D9b6Cx-aejF2dwgp0YN9DLCobMZybR6xUZIHQFA

3. Download the roster from Steam
Look for: MauMau78's Retro Roster v1.0
User: anceschi

Sorry I'm a bit of a noob. After I've downloaded the first plugin do I just put all of the files where a modded folder would typically go? If not, then I'm not sure what do do after downloading the file linked in the first step haha
User avatar
Hiteshom
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 am
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 17-06 Update 7 REL

Postby Hiteshom on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:40 pm

Hiteshom wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
Hiteshom wrote:Hi, Mau, I just recently bought 2k18 on steam. How do you get these in game? Just follow the download link, extract to a modded folder inside 2k? Do the files have to be completely extracted or can they be in folders inside of the modded folder? And then you download your roster file from steam?


1. You need file load plugin
*I strongly suggest to use waigua loader to have portraits forced*
http://dnaobb.blogspot.it/2017/10/how-t ... -2k18.html

2. Download my DATA PACK
https://mega.nz/#!6P4VTJhb

key:!lFI7D9b6Cx-aejF2dwgp0YN9DLCobMZybR6xUZIHQFA

3. Download the roster from Steam
Look for: MauMau78's Retro Roster v1.0
User: anceschi

Sorry I'm a bit of a noob. After I've downloaded the first plugin do I just put all of the files where a modded folder would typically go? If not, then I'm not sure what do do after downloading the file linked in the first step haha

I figured it out! Looks great and I love the custom soundtrack. Thank you so much!!
User avatar
Hiteshom
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 am
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 17-06 Update 7 REL

Postby Hiteshom on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:40 pm

Hiteshom wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
Hiteshom wrote:Hi, Mau, I just recently bought 2k18 on steam. How do you get these in game? Just follow the download link, extract to a modded folder inside 2k? Do the files have to be completely extracted or can they be in folders inside of the modded folder? And then you download your roster file from steam?


1. You need file load plugin
*I strongly suggest to use waigua loader to have portraits forced*
http://dnaobb.blogspot.it/2017/10/how-t ... -2k18.html

2. Download my DATA PACK
https://mega.nz/#!6P4VTJhb

key:!lFI7D9b6Cx-aejF2dwgp0YN9DLCobMZybR6xUZIHQFA

3. Download the roster from Steam
Look for: MauMau78's Retro Roster v1.0
User: anceschi

Sorry I'm a bit of a noob. After I've downloaded the first plugin do I just put all of the files where a modded folder would typically go? If not, then I'm not sure what do do after downloading the file linked in the first step haha

I figured it out! Looks great and I love the custom soundtrack. Thank you so much!!
User avatar
Hiteshom
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 am
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: [MauMau78's]Retro Roster 17-06 Update 7 REL

Postby maumau78 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:57 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Reggie Miller / Chris Wilcox / V. Radmanovic previews...
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's] Reggie Miller / Chris Wilcox / V. Radmanovic previews...

Postby maumau78 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:54 am

phpBB [video]


97 Raptors Vs 2000 Pacers
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's] Reggie Miller / Chris Wilcox / V. Radmanovic previews...

Postby Murat on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:25 pm

Why do you use the same stadium model for every team? This bothered me. Otherwise, what you did is really good.
Murat
I wanted you so bad, dear custom title
Contributor
 
Posts: 6045
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 am
Location: Middle East

Re: [MauMau78's] Reggie Miller / Chris Wilcox / V. Radmanovic previews...

Postby maumau78 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Murat wrote:Why do you use the same stadium model for every team? This bothered me. Otherwise, what you did is really good.


Do you realize how much work would be to have specific stadium for every retro team?
I put specific crowd...specific court and specific RIm model....I personally think it's great....I plan to have like 2 or 3 template for future releases (Y)

I really can't afford this all by myself I'm sorry :shock:
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Previous

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jajawatawat, mendexfox, Phreezy P and 23 guests