Reggie Miller Help

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Reggie Miller Help

Postby Stildo33 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:29 am

Hey guys!

I need some help. Dee4Three was helping me, but I know he got busy with some real life stuff it sounds like and this is probably very low on his modding list of things to do! Hahaha! It involves NBA 2k18 so....

Anyway, I need help getting this Reggie Miller body to work. Dee4Three made one as well as EnterTheV01d. Now I can't get either one to work. I need help figuring out what I am doing wrong. Using Limnono wasn't working even with the new files (that link might not work that is in original post below).

You can see the original thread where all this started:

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104948

1) I know image 1640 is Wayne Ellington and that's the body I used (from what Dee4Three provided for me).
2) I tried importing the files using file explorer and just replace Wayne, but it changed his body shape, but not his face. So a Reggie Miller shaped body with a beard and stuff.....really weird. I don't 100% know what I am doing here, so I'm sure someone else would've told me that you can't just replace the png and face, but.....o'well.
3) Suggestions? I want to keep working on my '91 Mod to take it to the next few levels, but this has me hung up.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K18 by Andrew on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:40 am.
Stildo33

Re: Reggie Miller Help

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:35 am

Here you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/uq335pk50a2fv3q/Miller.zip

I reuploaded. Now, if you dont want him to overwrite Wayne Ellington, use another cyberface ID from another player you dont care about (Or useable CF IDS from the tutorial section).

Here are the steps to make him work:

1. Place the face and png file into your modded folder
2. Open the game and go to edit roster
3. Open Limnono Modifier and press F1 to activate
4. Go into roster
5. Hit refresh roster list and find Reggie Miller
6. Go to the attributes tab and plug in his face ID 1640

He should be all set. I know for a fact that those are the right files, 100%. I just checked them.

Note: I just saw that you said you uses file explorer to import, never do that. You use the Modded folder for file placement, and limnono modifier to assign.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: Reggie Miller Help

Postby Stildo33 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:20 am

Gah! I am a total dipshit. I mean retarded. I have taken my mod level ability up notch or two over the past few months, yet I could NOT get reggie to work and it was driving me insane!

Turns out, I forget to copy in the dinput and waiguad files into the 2k18 folder.....I knew I wasn't stupid, but maybe now I am hahah!

Thanks Dee!
Stildo33

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding