No more works... I leave the community and the modding.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: No more works... I leave the community and the modding.

Postby Shuajota on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:22 pm

It waste of time to read your comments. Your obssesion isn’t normal bluejaybrandon. With a user obsessed with you it is impossible to make projects. speaking only of the past as if people did not know how to correct mistakes of the past.
Last edited by Shuajota on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: Shuajota´s Cyberfaces | Marvin Bagley III, Zion Williamson & 5 cfs + (Previews)

Postby [Q] on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:24 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
ihatenames321 wrote:
Beefi wrote:
ihatenames321 wrote:I once asked Shaujota for directions on how to download and use one of his cyberfaces.. The only way I got him to respond was when I told him I'd donate if he could help me out. And yes, I did create an account just to say that.

I completely understand where Bluejaybrandon is coming from.

And do you have any evidence to back that claim?

[ Image ]

He pretty much insists on me donating to him if I want to learn how to use his cyberface lol.

To me this is no better than charging for mods and is despicable. I've been constantly warning the community about this member and his shady practices. To all those that have defended him, just know you're part of the problem. Taking advantage of others that don't know how to apply mods is pathetic. This gives modding a terrible name. This is not community, this is corruption. I hope the mods see this and finally take action. He's created fake accounts, charged for other peoples mods, and now charges to show users how to apply mods. How much more proof do you need that this user is a toxic drain on the community?

I remember back when patchers took the time to make batch files for easy one-click installations. I think I remember making a few of those myself
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Shuajota wrote:It waste of time to read your comments.

...and this right here is the crux of the problem. It's impossible to have a dialogue. You take no responsibility for your actions and act like a victim.

[Q] wrote:I remember back when patchers took the time to make batch files for easy one-click installations. I think I remember making a few of those myself

Honestly if it was that easy I'd do it. This clearly was a time when it was actually about taking pride in the content. I wasn't around then but I appreciate the sentiment.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:41 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:It waste of time to read your comments.

...and this right here is the crux of the problem. It's impossible to have a dialogue. You take no responsibility for your actions and act like a victim.

[Q] wrote:I remember back when patchers took the time to make batch files for easy one-click installations. I think I remember making a few of those myself

Honestly if it was that easy I'd do it. This clearly was a time when it was actually about taking pride in the content. I wasn't around then but I appreciate the sentiment.

Talking about past actions, private messages and with a big obsession with me. Thanks but not.
People learn about the past mistakes but you doesn’t understand that. Maybe when you are older.
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Shuajota wrote:Talking about past actions, private messages and with a big obsession with me. Thanks but not.
People learn about the past mistakes but you doesn’t understand that. Maybe when you are older.

Didn't you just say you were leaving? If not that's fine but you made a big deal about it so I was checking.

Regardless, I've been critical of other members of the community doing shady acts in the past so it's not just you. Your practices are just the biggest and most consistent problem to the modding community. I do understand that people can learn from past mistakes but you've made no effort to take responsibility and have show no indication that you'll change your detrimental behavior. Until those two things are done, I'm going to call it out when I see it. As for age...no need to go down that road. We'll relax on any personal point.
bluejaybrandon

Postby ihatenames321 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:51 pm

In his defense, he did teach me how to do it.. But then I ghosted on him when he asked me to confirm if it was working.. or rather, confirm that I'd give him a donation. :lol:
ihatenames321

Re: Shuajota´s Cyberfaces | Marvin Bagley III, Zion Williamson & 5 cfs + (Previews)

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:14 pm

[Q] wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
ihatenames321 wrote:
Beefi wrote:
ihatenames321 wrote:I once asked Shaujota for directions on how to download and use one of his cyberfaces.. The only way I got him to respond was when I told him I'd donate if he could help me out. And yes, I did create an account just to say that.

I completely understand where Bluejaybrandon is coming from.

And do you have any evidence to back that claim?

[ Image ]

He pretty much insists on me donating to him if I want to learn how to use his cyberface lol.

To me this is no better than charging for mods and is despicable. I've been constantly warning the community about this member and his shady practices. To all those that have defended him, just know you're part of the problem. Taking advantage of others that don't know how to apply mods is pathetic. This gives modding a terrible name. This is not community, this is corruption. I hope the mods see this and finally take action. He's created fake accounts, charged for other peoples mods, and now charges to show users how to apply mods. How much more proof do you need that this user is a toxic drain on the community?

I remember back when patchers took the time to make batch files for easy one-click installations. I think I remember making a few of those myself

I did that with my rosters. One link for the whole mod pack, no adfly links. My opinion is, that's the way it should be.

Those rosters took an enormous amount of time, but I released them for the community.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby diamenz on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:59 pm

lol @ this thread. op, you're nuts. if you're done, be done with it then.

u have three threads on this lol.
diamenz

Postby Shuajota on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:02 pm

ihatenames321 wrote:In his defense, he did teach me how to do it.. But then I ghosted on him when he asked me to confirm if it was working.. or rather, confirm that I'd give him a donation. :lol:

Ahhhhhhh.... of course, now you say the true. He taught you without (without donations, for free), but now it’s late man.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:18 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:Talking about past actions, private messages and with a big obsession with me. Thanks but not.

Didn't you just say you were leaving? If not that's fine but you made a big deal about it so I was checking.

Regardless, I've been critical of other members of the community doing shady acts in the past so it's not just you. Your practices are just the biggest and most consistent problem to the modding community. I do understand that people can learn from past mistakes but you've made no effort to take responsibility and have show no indication that you'll change your detrimental behavior. Until those two things are done, I'm going to call it out when I see it. As for age...no need to go down that road. We'll relax on any personal point.

Man... I have taught and helped to a lot of users with my tutorials on YouTube. I have created the best Euro mod for a NBA 2K game, I have tried to create a nice roster, faces, dornas, jerseys, and more stuff during these months, but your obsession were me, I don’t know why. Even you recommend my roster last year. When I created that fake account was because you only wrote me bad comments because you thought it was a competition (my draft class for example, you did me spam on my thread), I was more respectful. I have pms by you in my inbox with interest for my cfs for missing players. But then “they are low quality” ;)
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:23 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:

Look: “Didn't you just say you were leaving? If not that's fine but you made a big deal about it so I was checking” This is obsession.
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:33 pm

Shuajota wrote:Man... I have taught and helped to a lot of users with my tutorials on YouTube. I have created the best Euro mod for a NBA 2K game, I have tried to create a nice roster, faces, dornas, jerseys, and more stuff during these months, but your obsession were me, I don’t know why. Even you recommend my roster last year. When I created that fake account was because you only wrote me bad comments because you thought it was a competition (my draft class for example, you did me spam on my thread), I was more respectful. I have pms by you in my inbox with interest for my cfs for missing players. But then “they are low quality” ;)

The same Youtube that you request likes off of. The same Youtube that pays for views. You've never once created anything exclusively for the community. Everything is about profit for you.

I'm not sure I've ever recommended the DNA roster. Personally, I have never been a fan of that roster and never used it.

I did not write you "bad comments", I wrote and said I was working on a draft class and your efforts would better benefit the community by focusing on a different project. More exposure for more aspects of the game. I'm not sure where that jumps to the logic of needing to create fake accounts. You also used your fake accounts to attack R4zoR's Donic cyberface, so once again you're not being honest. You seem to play up your role as the victim when that is in no way correct. You've had incredibly shady practices and requesting donations before giving mods is a step too far this time.

Regarding pm's they're supposed to be "private" but since you brought it up, that's fine we can go there. I PM'd you hoping you'd continue making missing player cyberfaces, but after realizing that the final product was not good enough to include in a project, I gave up on that idea. Hence why I later said they were low quality and hoped you would improve them.

You keep saying you're done with this but you never actually follow through so I'm just confused there. I'm happy to continue this discussion but I'm not sure how productive it will be. You seem to think you're the victim here and that is clearly not even close to the truth.

Shuajota wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Look: “Didn't you just say you were leaving? If not that's fine but you made a big deal about it so I was checking”
This is obsession.

That's not obsession. Some other user called you out like 4 posts before this. You keep threatening to leave but you don't. You're all about the drama and no action. I don't want you to leave if you don't want to, I'm just pointing out more dishonesty.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:41 pm

YouTube don’t pay me for views.
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Shuajota wrote:YouTube don’t pay me for views.

I didn't say it does. I said in general YouTube pays for views. Why else would you request 5,000 likes on a video other than for it to gain traction and eventually money?
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:51 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:YouTube don’t pay me for views.

I didn't say it does. I said in general YouTube pays for views. Why else would you request 5,000 likes on a video other than for it to gain traction and eventually money?

Those likes were only to try to get more views and shares because it was so hard for me to make my first cfs.
And if I used adlinks on my mods it was to try to collect some of money to pay the operation of my grandma, not for me.
Shuajota

Previous

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding