2011-2012 Roster and 2012 through 2014 Draft Classes(PC)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

2011-2012 Roster and 2012 through 2014 Draft Classes(PC)

Postby wickedWHISKERS on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:50 am

Hi all, I'm in the process of completing these. Any improves you have, please let me know!

I used Limnono for all of this and the roster is very rough..

For the roster I just moved players from the 2011-2014 teams to the current team, so all the pictures should be old if you use the F4 button. I changed some badges, ages, attributes, tendencies, etc to try to match irl player progress the best I could. Most contracts are correct, still working on those and any other adjustments I find.
There is plenty of unfulfilled teams. Haven't really started filling those, because I think it's going to be hard because I deleted all the current players from the roster because I wanted to work on draft classes and didn't want any duplicate players. So i'm not really sure how to start on that. if I should create new player or just find them in Limnono and trade them. Any recommendations would be great

For the drafts, I used these 2kshare uploads as the base roster: 2012-TurtlePower3477 and 2013&2014-Laz1DOGG
I changed the players id with Limnono. Also changed the ages, universities, attributes, tendencies, badges, etc the best I could. Added any 'note-worthy' players to the roster. I added their ages and universities, but didn't really change their badges, tendencies, atrributes so thoughts are needed there with their irl progress.
I'm still trying to adjust each player so that get evaluated like they did irl.

All are available for download on 2kShare.
My ID is wickedWHISKERS
Names of Roster and Drafts-
2011-2012 --- WORK IN PROGRESS
2012-Draft
2013-Draft
2014-Draft

I use mygm, not myleague so player progress will be different. So I'm really looking for suggestions on that and see if it matches me and what we can change to make everything better. Also this is the first public roster/drafts I've done, most of the time I don't share them. Hoping I can keep it up if people enjoy. (Y)

Also, I've been told that if you don't use Limnono to copy the roster to myleague it won't show up in 2kshare if you do it 2k's way. Only my 2012 Sonics roster will. So it must be copied with Limnono.

And for my mygm buddies out there, I deleted Andrew Sanderson from the roster, so he won't replace your assistant gm but you'll still have the cutscenes and your assistant will still be fired so you'll have to fill the position but if you don't lower your coach payroll the next year you will get your old assistant back with the same contract he had in the offseason.
wickedWHISKERS

Re: 2011-2012 Roster and 2012 through 2014 Draft Classes(PC)

Postby jvillavecer on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:05 pm

I hope you can upload it for offline users..
jvillavecer

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding