Mods by ksmiz

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:11 am

Image

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4z3sbtp1y ... xtures.iff

Just put "004_blimp_textures.iff" in your mod folder


working on a v2
trying to get it to look like this
Image

So far
Image

Update: almost got it
Image
Last edited by ksmiz on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Goodyear Blimp

Postby eduardonba on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:53 am

Interesting mod.
So are the blimps separated for each team right?

Can you make Blazers Car blimp??
http://images.performgroup.com/di/libra ... 1318431044
NBA I love this game

Sorry my english
User avatar
eduardonba
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:18 am

Re: Goodyear Blimp

Postby ksmiz on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:06 am

I saw that when I was looking around at what some of them look like ha. I'm not sure. This doesn't involve changing the shape of the blimp model only the wrap around of the colors and then whatever team logos. So yes each team has their own blimp. It is just the same copy paste different colors and logos though. Maybe see if someone can find the model from in the game and mess with it in blender or something idk much of anything about the 3d model blender stuff
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Goodyear Blimp

Postby ksmiz on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:28 am

User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Goodyear Blimp

Postby victoriakeating on Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:43 pm

They are comparative, yet extraordinary in their own particular manners. The Hindenburg was a dirigible. Dirigibles have an unbending casing with a few individual gas sacks inside the primary inflatable that are loaded with hydrogen. Zeppelins then again are much the same as toy expands in that they have no unbending edge within and will totally collapse when Buy A Dissertation UK the air is let out. Dirigibles are additionally typically loaded with helium
victoriakeating
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Re: Goodyear Blimp

Postby RobDavis on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Nice thanks
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am

Re: Goodyear Blimp

Postby jhb420returns on Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:23 am

Great work on the goodyear blimp thanks
Image
User avatar
jhb420returns
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:35 am

Local Cavs Ads

Postby ksmiz on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:21 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
rectangle ads : http://www.mediafire.com/file/wn4c22yuy ... fbf4cd.dds
square ads : http://www.mediafire.com/file/88zxff2f0 ... 0751e4.dds
Throw in your s004.iff

Thanks to TBM for dornas from last year I used
Thanks to shuajota for dornas from this year and led effect

Image
HERE: just use this nba_store_03_cavs.iff it is easier. Place in modded/dornas/004

TO ADD to your dornas list follow this and the post below for more directions:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ouujkosg ... avs_in.iff
Add nba_store_03_cavs_in.iff to your slotlist.json of 004.iff in your dornas folder.
Or just rename the file to nba_store_03_cavs.iff and place into 004 folder in dornas folder


Does anyone know why the tarp under the jumbo tron is missing? It is like this on a few stadiums now. You can still see it in the reflection on the floor but it is missing when you look up.
Would like to try this
Image
Rough draft
Image
Last edited by ksmiz on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Goodyear Blimp + Cavs Stadium Ads

Postby ksmiz on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:41 am

User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Goodyear Blimp + Cavs Stadium Ads

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:21 pm

ksmiz wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/file/leq6cr0rr0cqqjr/jbl_03_cavs.iff
[ Image ]


ya boy Spin got a new job too
[ Image ]


what is that cfid
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Goodyear Blimp + Cavs Stadium Ads

Postby Solo_Dolo on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:47 pm

amazing nice job. please do more. i can't seem to get the phantom fireworks dorna working. (Y) (Y) (Y) :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Solo_Dolo
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: Goodyear Blimp + Cavs Stadium Ads

Postby ksmiz on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:48 pm

TGsoGood wrote:what is that cfid


The ref or spin?
Spin: your excel sheet said doorman 6207 so I pulled him out of archive 0K
I tried replacing all 3 refs with spin. I did (6130, 6138, 6141) one of those last two worked but one isn't right and I can't find the third ref.

You think you could look into the tarp thing if you ever get time? I don't think the cavs stadium is the only one
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Goodyear Blimp + Cavs Stadium Ads

Postby ksmiz on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:54 pm

3ramsey3 wrote:amazing nice job. please do more. i can't seem to get the phantom fireworks dorna working. (Y) (Y) (Y) :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

My bad. I typed it wrong. it should be nba_store_03_cavs_in.iff
You can rename the file to nba_store_03_cavs.iff and it will work fine.
If you want to add to the lists of dornas you can open up the 004.iff and find a slotlist.json file that you can then add in more dornas as all this does is tell the order.
So find 004.iff
Image
My current setup I took out most of the generic dornas and I added all the dornas that would be used in other languages for the nba store. This allows me to have a lot more options.

If you are not following that then just do this:
Make sure you place that dorna iff file in the 004 folder in the dorna folder in your mod folder. (That's modded/dornas/004)
Then place this 004.iff into your dorna folder. (That's modded/dornas)
All I did was add the indian version nba store dorna slot to the list.
Here is a screenshot to show the only change I made to the default was add a 12 slot.
Image
*this is only for english version (the 004.iff default is english) if you use another language let me know

Thanks to MJ23LB for doing this on the nets court first and showing how easy it is to add more dornas
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Goodyear Blimp + Cavs Stadium Ads

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:16 am

ksmiz wrote:
3ramsey3 wrote:amazing nice job. please do more. i can't seem to get the phantom fireworks dorna working. (Y) (Y) (Y) :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

My bad. I typed it wrong. it should be nba_store_03_cavs_in.iff
You can rename the file to nba_store_03_cavs.iff and it will work fine.
If you want to add to the lists of dornas you can open up the 004.iff and find a slotlist.json file that you can then add in more dornas as all this does is tell the order.
So find 004.iff
[ Image ]
My current setup I took out most of the generic dornas and I added all the dornas that would be used in other languages for the nba store. This allows me to have a lot more options.

If you are not following that then just do this:
Make sure you place that dorna iff file in the 004 folder in the dorna folder in your mod folder. (That's modded/dornas/004)
Then place this 004.iff into your dorna folder. (That's modded/dornas)
All I did was add the indian version nba store dorna slot to the list.
Here is a screenshot to show the only change I made to the default was add a 12 slot.
[ Image ]
*this is only for english version (the 004.iff default is english) if you use another language let me know

Thanks to MJ23LB for doing this on the nets court first and showing how easy it is to add more dornas


you should post this in a dedicated thread in tutorial sub-forum (Y)
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Goodyear Blimp + Cavs Stadium Ads

Postby ksmiz on Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:31 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:you should post this in a dedicated thread in tutorial sub-forum (Y)


gotcha. figured it'd need explanation
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Goodyear Blimp + Cavs Stadium Ads

Postby TwisT on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:37 am

Blimp that the Orlando Magic use if you want to go about creating it.
Not a full sized blimp, but still something.
Image
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: Goodyear Blimp + Cavs Stadium Ads

Postby yeltrah123 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:02 am

how to change refs?
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Goodyear Blimp + Cavs Stadium Ads

Postby ksmiz on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:48 pm

TwisT wrote:Blimp that the Orlando Magic use if you want to go about creating it.


Looks interesting. Thanks for the info.

yeltrah123 wrote:how to change refs?


replace cf#6130 with whoever you want
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Cavs Dornas + Cavs Stadium Ads + Goodyear Blimp

Postby ksmiz on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:35 pm

Last edited by ksmiz on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Cavs Dornas + Cavs Stadium Ads + Goodyear Blimp

Postby hokupguy on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:11 pm

looks good :applaud:
User avatar
hokupguy
Blue Print
 
Posts: 1123
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:01 pm
Location: orlando,fl

Re: Cavs Dornas + Cavs Stadium Ads + Goodyear Blimp

Postby Solo_Dolo on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:58 pm

Thanks for the update
Solo_Dolo
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: Cavs Dornas + Cavs Stadium Ads + Goodyear Blimp

Postby johnwest1985 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:56 am

how do i install the seperate files ?
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Miami Vice

Postby ksmiz on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:14 pm

All Credits to TBM and his vice pack from last year
viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102271

Image
Just redid the floor with the newer logo/colors and colored a few more things in the stadium
download: http://www.mediafire.com/?7d2bijqx22yss


Also logo replace in there
Image

Image

Ref Drizzy
Image
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:49 pm

about half of the baskets/backboards are the same model.

It has this stupid bar in the middle that gets in the way for logos on top of the backboard
(my favorite view is the backboard cam for games when tnt lets you pick the camera)
Image

so for a simple mod with blender which I just figured out how to finally use for what took forever I give you this a model of it with the arm picked up and moved really out of the way
Image
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o0xwhdorc ... tadium.zip

I've been thinking about this for a while and finally found the file.
Here's a new look for the top 4 buttons at least if you use an xbox360 controller not sure if it works for any others
Image

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u42o1s89e ... nglish.iff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Cavs Dornas + Cavs Stadium Ads + Goodyear Blimp

Postby Uncle Drew on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:59 pm

johnwest1985 wrote:how do i install the seperate files ?



Same question. All the Cleveland dornas, go in the dorna folder?
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 2637
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: Cavs Dornas + Cavs Stadium Ads + Goodyear Blimp

Postby ksmiz on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:22 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
johnwest1985 wrote:how do i install the seperate files ?



Same question. All the Cleveland dornas, go in the dorna folder?


No. My bad got lazy with the instructions.

Here just unzip and copy folder and paste/merge with your dorna folder http://www.mediafire.com/file/rzd2o4o1b ... dornas.zip
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby marcusburke7832 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:23 am

Hey ksmiz, I just wanted to say I love your work and could I possibly get the Drake referee mod?
marcusburke7832
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:23 am

all-star arena

Postby ksmiz on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:43 pm

User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby TwisT on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:46 pm

Nice, too bad the allstar game ball can't be replaced. The one in game is way too orange and a little inaccurate.
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby Sith on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:38 pm

TwisT wrote:Nice, too bad the allstar game ball can't be replaced. The one in game is way too orange and a little inaccurate.

I think it can be replaced. All we need is just know what iff it is.
User avatar
Sith
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:29 pm

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby TwisT on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:03 pm

Sith wrote:
TwisT wrote:Nice, too bad the allstar game ball can't be replaced. The one in game is way too orange and a little inaccurate.

I think it can be replaced. All we need is just know what iff it is.

The iff is nbaball_spalding_allstar but its located in the sync.bin file
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:52 am

TwisT wrote:The iff is nbaball_spalding_allstar but its located in the sync.bin file


OOoo have I got a trick for you then. I will update this post with my results and if it works I'll explain/write up a how to
Image

For the most part if SYNC.BIN makes a change you do not like then you can do this to mod it. Sometimes a file never existed in the first place and was introduced through this file in those cases I will not guarantee this works as I have not had good luck in the past. (Like in 2k17 they add f022_alt.iff or this year f013_alt2.iff)

viewtopic.php?f=226&t=102385

as maumau78 writes
maumau78 wrote:The startup sequence for 2k17 is:

Game Archives->Limnono Tool->SYNC.BIN (priority is left to right)

I use EditPad PRO Free version....as you can see "replace" all is very useful to do our Job.........then just save the file. If 2k update this file you'll have to redo the process.....so maybe just put a read-only flag to the file if you like. So to summarize if they update Knicks floor f014.iff just replace this string with f999.iff and you will get Game Archive or modded Knicks court


What is meant by this is what you may have figured SYNC.BIN overrules previous files even modded files. The solution is to make a small edit to break that updated file and then the modded file will be the one that is used.

Image
Now
Image

Using editpad search nbaball_spalding_allstar and replace will an equal length of characters. In the picture star->mods. nbaball_spalding_allmods is not real so therefore it will now not overwrite the allstar ball I have in the modded folder
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby bongo88 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:46 am

that's interesting. some people have been reporting grey courts. could that be used to fix the grey courts?
bongo88
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:14 am

I would think not having updated sync.bin or editing this would cause grey courts as I said I have not had luck with files introduced through sync.bin f012_alt being one of those examples.

Something like f030.iff was already there to begin with so edit that to f999.iff and then you can make your own modded allstar floor. But for files not there in the beginning like f012_alt or f013_alt2 (kings blue alt) I have the grey court/missing court when I have tried to make into a modded court.

I tried to overwrite the alts with jhb420returns' alt floors viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104825
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby TwisT on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:33 am

ksmiz wrote:
TwisT wrote:The iff is nbaball_spalding_allstar but its located in the sync.bin file


OOoo have I got a trick for you then. I will update this post with my results and if it works I'll explain/write up a how to

Ahh I see, I didnt know the renamed part had to be the same character length. Thank you!
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:07 am

In stadium ads for Houston Rockets (credits to Manni Live)
Image

Preview of HUD:
Image
just moved further up into the top right corner
Can't figure out how to get the last group of text that pops up with plays and stuff to move yet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:08 pm

ROOT Sports Scoreboard

Image
Shot Clock Glow
Image
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby Torogi on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:04 pm

thank you sir... (Y)
User avatar
Torogi
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:56 pm

saw a request for this:

Image


here is my progress so far with the Spectrum SportsNet Scoreboard
Image

I took the tnt scoreboard and shopped it into this and then took looyh's notification from his NBC Sports Scoreboard

So thanks to bongo88, exrxixxx, looyh, and anyone else who might've worked on those files beforehand

Any help with textures will be appreciated I haven't cheeck the playoff box or any other minor details yet but am releasing it so anyone can say what to improve on it.


DOWNLOAD
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby Murat on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:43 pm

Pretty nice. Can be improved but really nice for first attempt
Murat
I wanted you so bad, dear custom title
Contributor
 
Posts: 6044
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 am
Location: Middle East

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:50 am

Murat wrote:Pretty nice. Can be improved but really nice for first attempt

thanks yeah just wanted to put a v1 out there for anyone who wants it. I'd like to figure out how to make that gloss/shine look effect and how to work with the shader gradients
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby bernalyggim on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:09 pm

ksmiz wrote:
Murat wrote:Pretty nice. Can be improved but really nice for first attempt

thanks yeah just wanted to put a v1 out there for anyone who wants it. I'd like to figure out how to make that gloss/shine look effect and how to work with the shader gradients


i requested this and i wanna thank you so much!!!!!!!
bernalyggim
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:20 pm

bernalyggim wrote:i requested this and i wanna thank you so much!!!!!!!


No problem! Sorry forgot to send it to you was going to. Glad you found it. How can I improve it?

I'm not too familiar with spectrum sportsnet broadcasts but the other day I put a lakers feed on with league pass and saw it so I decided to give it a try
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby bernalyggim on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:39 pm

ksmiz wrote:
bernalyggim wrote:i requested this and i wanna thank you so much!!!!!!!


No problem! Sorry forgot to send it to you was going to. Glad you found it. How can I improve it?

I'm not too familiar with spectrum sportsnet broadcasts but the other day I put a lakers feed on with league pass and saw it so I decided to give it a try


yeah, ive been looking for dornas :) hmm, i think you can improve the colors.
bernalyggim
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby bongo88 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:43 pm

scoreboard looks great. Twist made a scoreboard texture here viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104848&p=1916876#p1916876 you might want to corroborate with him.
anyways, great work on the scoreboard.
bongo88
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:45 pm

bernalyggim wrote: think you can improve the colors.


Like the dark shading on the sides of the team colors or the overall scoreboard look?
I didn't really know how to do the shaders before but bongo88 just put out a helpful tutorial so I will be working on that soon

bongo88 wrote:scoreboard looks great. Twist made a scoreboard texture here viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104848&p=1916876#p1916876 you might want to corroborate with him.
anyways, great work on the scoreboard.


Wow I would have never saw this. Great! I'm sure twist would be happy to see it put to good use. Just need to work on shaders of team colors and notification background and it might look legit
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby bernalyggim on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:28 pm

ksmiz wrote:Like the dark shading on the sides of the team colors or the overall scoreboard look?
I didn't really know how to do the shaders before but bongo88 just put out a helpful tutorial so I will be working on that soon



exactly!! didn't know how to say it lol. but yea
bernalyggim
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby bernalyggim on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:46 pm

hey man, how can I install the updated dornas? i mean i downloaded medicalmutual.iff. should i just paste it to dornas?
bernalyggim
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:39 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rzd2o4o1b ... dornas.zip

You might need to rename 004,iff to 004_ph.iff if that is your region but other than that this link should clear things up. I put them all in one thing
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby RobDavis on Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:53 am

ksmiz, scoreboard looks good

phpBB [video]
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am

Next

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beefi, Lugosi, nickswish8 and 17 guests