High School Roster in Progress

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby Kenny4118 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:05 am

RobDavis wrote:I'm working on a little preview video. I think before we release we just need to make sure all the courts and jerseys look good. We could also make some universal dornas as well. Im also tryna to see if someone can make us a wilson basketball mod too. I look into those tomorrow.


Sounds fine, I also made a slight edit to the list above, removing New Albany (not a prep school but has a top 5 player) for Orlando Christian Prep, that also has a top 5 player as well. So even trade, but team wise, Orlando Christian is stronger overall, I just overlooked the art work until last night because it only said OCP, and I didn't make the connection.
Kenny4118
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby Kenny4118 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:26 am

Fixed the Archbishop Wood shorts, also had to add a home court for Christ the King Academy, so I uploaded it under my profile, and changed the list above. I am going to try to continue to look through those to make sure there is not any more issues that need to be addressed this evening.
Kenny4118
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby RobDavis on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:03 am

Kenny4118 wrote:Fixed the Archbishop Wood shorts, also had to add a home court for Christ the King Academy, so I uploaded it under my profile, and changed the list above. I am going to try to continue to look through those to make sure there is not any more issues that need to be addressed this evening.


Here is a little video, let me know which courts you like the best we only have 4 that really work. Do you want to use all 4 if we can or just use one universal court. Hopefully we can get a Wilson Evolution Ball mod made. I asked a few people that'll help with the immersion. There are a few other things i think we need to iron out but so far looks promising.

phpBB [video]
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby Kenny4118 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:00 am

I definitely like them. Like I said, no big rush on my end. Get it how you want it. I have been playing with the consolidated roster a lot, and am starting to add real players to each team on my season from the created player menu. Sort of debating whether I can get away with finding players that look similar from the NBA stock players and convert them or just make created players that don't look too much closer than the stock players to the actual players.
Kenny4118
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby RobDavis on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:17 pm

Kenny4118 wrote:I definitely like them. Like I said, no big rush on my end. Get it how you want it. I have been playing with the consolidated roster a lot, and am starting to add real players to each team on my season from the created player menu. Sort of debating whether I can get away with finding players that look similar from the NBA stock players and convert them or just make created players that don't look too much closer than the stock players to the actual players.


I'm leaning towards using only the Orlando summer league arena. Far less glitches and annoyances, the pro am arena just looks so huge. As far as the roster, I'll probably take the roster once your done, remove all nba players and update all player accessories to remove the 2k generics. if your done with all the tendencies for the players ill download it and put together something fictional based on the teams we have.
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby Kenny4118 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Yeah, I don't think I am going to work on the tendencies anymore. I would recommend that you take the High School Roster by Kenny roster and edit that one because the other is loaded with NBA players with changed names..etc. To use the first 30 teams there are far less players to either trade out to get to what you want or replace with created players.
Kenny4118
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby RobDavis on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:20 am

Kenny4118 wrote:Yeah, I don't think I am going to work on the tendencies anymore. I would recommend that you take the High School Roster by Kenny roster and edit that one because the other is loaded with NBA players with changed names..etc. To use the first 30 teams there are far less players to either trade out to get to what you want or replace with created players.


Everytime I try to change the arena design on all 30 teams my save gets corrupt smh. I can do about 5 or 6 then I cant save anymore. I dont know what to do to fix it, im investigating.
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby skateguy0708 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:02 am

RobDavis wrote:
Kenny4118 wrote:Yeah, I don't think I am going to work on the tendencies anymore. I would recommend that you take the High School Roster by Kenny roster and edit that one because the other is loaded with NBA players with changed names..etc. To use the first 30 teams there are far less players to either trade out to get to what you want or replace with created players.


Everytime I try to change the arena design on all 30 teams my save gets corrupt smh. I can do about 5 or 6 then I cant save anymore. I dont know what to do to fix it, im investigating.


I am praying that you figure out what's wrong. I read through your guys whole thread and this high school roster/mod idea looks very promising
skateguy0708
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:54 pm

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:41 am

Rob how are you applying the arenas? Through cheat engine or create arena menu?
I had no issues when doing it through cheat engine.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby Kenny4118 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:46 am

RobDavis wrote:
Kenny4118 wrote:Yeah, I don't think I am going to work on the tendencies anymore. I would recommend that you take the High School Roster by Kenny roster and edit that one because the other is loaded with NBA players with changed names..etc. To use the first 30 teams there are far less players to either trade out to get to what you want or replace with created players.


Everytime I try to change the arena design on all 30 teams my save gets corrupt smh. I can do about 5 or 6 then I cant save anymore. I dont know what to do to fix it, im investigating.


Its an issue after you have loaded all the designs, or are you downloading the team design for a team, and then going to change the arena design? You may try to change all the arenas before or after changing the designs, saving in between each step. I do not think it is an issue with the roster or designs because I have my My League working with the roster version after consolidating the starters to the NBA teams. It works without any issues. But the voodoo that is your end, I am not up on?
Kenny4118
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby RobDavis on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:22 am

TGsoGood wrote:Rob how are you applying the arenas? Through cheat engine or create arena menu?
I had no issues when doing it through cheat engine.


create arena menu... Maybe I need to go through cheat engine instead cuz 2k is buggin lol. Do you have the latest table that works?
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:32 pm

RobDavis wrote:create arena menu... Maybe I need to go through cheat engine instead cuz 2k is buggin lol. Do you have the latest table that works?



I still use the table from exe 1.04. I have every exe backed up on my pc.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby Kenny4118 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:18 am

Any progress Rob?
Kenny4118
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:02 pm

Great work here guys!
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1464
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby RobDavis on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Kenny4118 wrote:Any progress Rob?


Bro me and my wife got sick from food poisoning been out of commission for the last day and a half. However I am ready to just release the files and your roster so guys can mess around with it. Ill work on it some more when I get more time. give me a little bit to write something up
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby RobDavis on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Shuajota wrote:Great work here guys!


did you get a chance to work on that wilson basketball?
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby RobDavis on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Here are the files for the High School Roster, I'll try to find some time to combine it and make it a Roster download that includes everything like TGSoGood showed us. In the meantime I've included the screate folder with all the files and a readme that talks about the roster and files. Any questions let me know. Thanks Kenny for your work bro.

High School Roster Files
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yVskxzQNQFp_ZN4zmyMdHgt8zFWe9pxt

Readme File
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t5vEXSLJ_AsTnBdRtTYOI5stz9o7DmVh
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby Kenny4118 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Ehhh! That is sounds rough...sorry to hear about it. I am just glad you got it figured out. I am not savvy enough to put all that together at this point. So I will wait for the downloadable version. But again there is no rush on my end, take as much time as you need. I appreciate all the work you put in as well...when your ready to put it all together, and if its not too much trouble, I have been working on adding real players to the selected teams on an offline version of the roster. I will continue to add more players until you are ready, then I will upload the latest version, so hopefully you can put it together with your work, and then re download it so that I can continue the process.

I am sure there may be more that can be done to enhance it later, and although my skills are low on the modding end, I will try to put in my time to help you out with future endeavors.
Kenny4118
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Re: High School Roster in Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:55 am

Rob,
I am just now downloading your high school files and I love the read me file that you put together.
I also love that you made this easy to use by setting these as created gyms.
I may make a video tutorial. Great work.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Previous

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AmaroWaade, gocats23, Lagoa, lem12, orstath, sitew33, Solo_Dolo and 11 guests