Real 2018 Draft Class - Progress Update

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:15 am

Were you able to get your desktop fixed?
Also interested to know if you plan on having a prospect profile for each player like the one you have for Michael Porter Jr. on your wordpress page.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3600
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 am

TGsoGood wrote:Were you able to get your desktop fixed?
Also interested to know if you plan on having a prospect profile for each player like the one you have for Michael Porter Jr. on your wordpress page.


Unlikely. No traffic there and not much interest in modding in general these days. We'll see as the project progresses.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby sebbyz on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:54 am

Still no release date? that's tuff :( :(
sebbyz
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:26 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby Humble on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:24 am

Any other updates on the draft class?
Humble
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:44 am

Humble wrote:Any other updates on the draft class?


Currently working through portraits. We have the 27 cyberfaces on the first page, but without better reference photos making faces is an uphill battle.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby ilja23mia on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:49 am

Awesome project!

will it be compatible with the dna roster ?
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:02 am

ilja23mia wrote:Awesome project!

will it be compatible with the dna roster ?


It will not be compatible at all with the DNA roster. It will be compatible with my 2017-18 Real Roster. That roster is ad-free, with updated portraits, exclusive tattoos, and high quality cyberfaces. There’s a thread on this forum for that. It’s also updated quickly and will have all of today’s roster changes in about an hour.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby ilja23mia on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:23 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
ilja23mia wrote:Awesome project!

will it be compatible with the dna roster ?


It will not be compatible at all with the DNA roster. It will be compatible with my 2017-18 Real Roster. That roster is ad-free, with updated portraits, exclusive tattoos, and high quality cyberfaces. There’s a thread on this forum for that. It’s also updated quickly and will have all of today’s roster changes in about an hour.


I dont get it why yall make 2 different rosters??? we can get one solid roster and work on it with all updates within
its like playing fifa 18 or pes 18 guys come on! :D :D

and what about the missing faces like the default rookies ?
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:36 am

ilja23mia wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
ilja23mia wrote:Awesome project!

will it be compatible with the dna roster ?


It will not be compatible at all with the DNA roster. It will be compatible with my 2017-18 Real Roster. That roster is ad-free, with updated portraits, exclusive tattoos, and high quality cyberfaces. There’s a thread on this forum for that. It’s also updated quickly and will have all of today’s roster changes in about an hour.


I dont get it why yall make 2 different rosters??? we can get one solid roster and work on it with all updates within
its like playing fifa 18 or pes 18 guys come on! :D :D

and what about the missing faces like the default rookies ?


Quite frankly I feel the faces in the DNA roster are of low quality. If you look at the page for that roster and compare the two faces for Justin Patton, I personally feel like the DNA face is less representative of 2k18 quality. The 2017-18 Real Roster includes missing players. If you prefer the DNA content, you can always edit the files so they don’t conflict.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby avetru on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:34 pm

Will this draft class still work if I have a myleague with the regular 2k roster. I want to start a "start today" myleague but still want to be able to use your draft class
avetru
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:59 pm

avetru wrote:Will this draft class still work if I have a myleague with the regular 2k roster. I want to start a "start today" myleague but still want to be able to use your draft class


Absolutely. 100% compatible with the 2k roster.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby DaCrispy on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:51 am

Release?
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
My YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCa6R_ ... nZdCjs7E5A
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby michaellemyq0321 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:58 pm

When you will release this bro ? It's really awesome 100% accurate. I cant wait for this mod! more power sir (Y) :D
michaellemyq0321
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:10 pm

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby Humble on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:19 am

Maaan...You said the draft class will be out before spring...There are 10 more days 'till the spring and it's still looking like we'll have to wait 1-2 months for it...
Humble
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:35 am

I've been very clear that this will take time. I also said that it depended on the speed with which faces were made. There are very little resources for college prospects and the cyberface creators have become busy with other things. It's not even the NCAA tournament and the draft is months away. This is a project being developed slowly. That's just the reality of it.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby Rosque on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:18 am

I'd rather have proper roster and draft class delivered later than expected than have crappy ones available immediately and once i've sunk 150hrs into myleague...everyone is 90+ rated
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:05 am

How many faces are you looking to have in total?
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3600
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:53 am

TGsoGood wrote:How many faces are you looking to have in total?


I think we currently have 27. Would ideally like 60 for two full rounds, but 30+ is probably more realistic. That's at least a full first round. Problem is there are very little resources.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:05 am

De'Anthony Melton withdrew from school to focus on going pro.
Now we know he will enter the draft with 100% certainty. Just putting this info out there in case someone wants to make his cyberface and portrait.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3600
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:15 am

TGsoGood wrote:De'Anthony Melton withdrew from school to focus on going pro.
Now we know he will enter the draft with 100% certainty. Just putting this info out there in case someone wants to make his cyberface and portrait.


Yeah there are a few prospects like that. Mitchell Robinson would be another example. Unfortunately there aren’t a lot good reference photos. Doing the best with what we’ve got
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby DaCrispy on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:38 am

I can help with portraits
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
My YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCa6R_ ... nZdCjs7E5A
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby berbi11 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:16 am

Can you give a date when the draft class will be finished? Its amazing nice job keep it up !!
berbi11
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:04 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:19 am

berbi11 wrote:Can you give a date when the draft class will be finished? Its amazing nice job keep it up !!


Before NBA 2k19? Idk man, content is made at a slower rate. It'll come out when it's done. Not gonna rush a half-assed project
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby KJBucket on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:54 am

Why not release the first round ? Or at least the finished CFs ?
KJBucket
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:44 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:21 am

KJBucket wrote:Why not release the first round ? Or at least the finished CFs ?


Then it’s an incomplete project. If people just want the cyberfaces then they can look elsewhere for the time being. This is planned as a project, not for individuals to cop their favorite college player.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby DaCrispy on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:57 am

No Beta version?

Or just full on release
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
My YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCa6R_ ... nZdCjs7E5A
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:30 pm

Are there any prospect updates (ratings or tendencies) or newly added cyberfaces?
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3600
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:56 pm

TGsoGood wrote:Are there any prospect updates (ratings or tendencies) or newly added cyberfaces?


Added Liangelo Ball as a likely undrafted candidate but at least there's the option. All ratings, tendencies, accessories, and signatures are updated. Waiting on a few more high quality portraits and a few more cyberfaces.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:38 pm

So a quick update as it's been a hot minute since I posted here. Unfortunately, progress has slowed. However, it has not stopped and we do intend to release the completed project. I've added some previews.

First, I made portraits for Sexton and Diallo

Image

Image

Second, R4zoR was kind enough to allow permission to include Liangelo Ball. Feel free to take a late 2nd round flier on him.

Image

Image

Finally, I'm happy to announce that tare850 is helping to progress the project and is making some amazing portraits. This will undoubtedly speed up the process so big thanks to him for that. I will post previews of his work soon.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Dude, no beef or some shit and I am honestly writing this comment as if never ever happened in the past.
Since you suggested other NLSC members who were working on their Draft Classes to "focus on something else" because you already have a project in this area, I really hope for the sake of this place to not bail out on this and deliver something beautiful as I know you can if you have the time with college and all.
Much support, can't wait to see the result. (Y)
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:50 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:Dude, no beef or some shit and I am honestly writing this comment as if never ever happened in the past.
Since you suggested other NLSC members who were working on their Draft Classes to "focus on something else" because you already have a project in this area, I really hope for the sake of this place to not bail out on this and deliver something beautiful as I know you can if you have the time with college and all.
Much support, can't wait to see the result. (Y)


I really appreciate the idea of burying the hatchet on that. You're a good member of the community who does it right. As for the project, it will be completed. Whether or not there are 60 cyberfaces for every player I can't say. That is a ton of work to put on the shoulders of the creators who have a lot on their plate. But I'll keep on working on the others aspects and if god forbid it needs to be released with some CAP faces then so be it. Anyways, more progress soon so anyone interested can look out for that.
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby 2K Kobe on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:23 am

Great work on this draft class, I appreciate all the effort that goes into it. You're going to make MyLeague 1000000 times better
User avatar
2K Kobe
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:48 am
Location: Villanova University

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby Roberto on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:38 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
I Hate Mondays wrote:Dude, no beef or some shit and I am honestly writing this comment as if never ever happened in the past.
Since you suggested other NLSC members who were working on their Draft Classes to "focus on something else" because you already have a project in this area, I really hope for the sake of this place to not bail out on this and deliver something beautiful as I know you can if you have the time with college and all.
Much support, can't wait to see the result. (Y)


I really appreciate the idea of burying the hatchet on that. You're a good member of the community who does it right. As for the project, it will be completed. Whether or not there are 60 cyberfaces for every player I can't say. That is a ton of work to put on the shoulders of the creators who have a lot on their plate. But I'll keep on working on the others aspects and if god forbid it needs to be released with some CAP faces then so be it. Anyways, more very progress soon so anyone interested can look out for that.

any news of real 2017-18 roster release?????? any previews????
Roberto
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Musa Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:11 am

Daniel Gafford - Currently Projected #17 by ESPN (huge thanks to R4zoR for another amazing cyberface)

Image

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby DaCrispy on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:50 am

Can you add Nana Foulland and Zach Thomas from Bucknell as lower prospects?

No cf or portraits would be needed but to have them there would be great :D
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
My YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCa6R_ ... nZdCjs7E5A
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:16 am

DaCrispy wrote:Can you add Nana Foulland and Zach Thomas from Bucknell as lower prospects?

No cf or portraits would be needed but to have them there would be great :D


I'll consider it but worst case scenario you can make them in create-a-player then simply add them to the class on your end. That way they have the look, attributes, badges, etc. that you think they deserve.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby KoyaM on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:25 pm

maybe you could include an offline version for other PH users
User avatar
KoyaM
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:36 pm

KoyaM wrote:maybe you could include an offline version for other PH users


Not sure what PH users are but no offline version will be available. I'm not catering to those with pirated copies.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby NateDogg25 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:10 pm

This is AMAZING WORK!!! May I request Corey Sanders?
NateDogg25
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:14 pm

NateDogg25 wrote:This is AMAZING WORK!!! May I request Corey Sanders?


I will try to get him added. He has a player tutorial at least for basic creation so that'll help for a base for vitals and signatures.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby Dracula on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:26 pm

Look forward to your update ! Bro。
They call me Dracula...
User avatar
Dracula
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby JollyLobster on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:18 am

Ever think about doing a Patreon or something like that for beta access? I know I'd jump on and give feedback or shut up and just follow along.

Either way I love what you're doing!
JollyLobster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby jglr on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:11 am

Great work, already has a release date?
jglr
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:35 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby DaCrispy on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:19 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
DaCrispy wrote:Can you add Nana Foulland and Zach Thomas from Bucknell as lower prospects?

No cf or portraits would be needed but to have them there would be great :D


I'll consider it but worst case scenario you can make them in create-a-player then simply add them to the class on your end. That way they have the look, attributes, badges, etc. that you think they deserve.


Yeah that's totally fine keep up the great work! :bowdown: :bowdown:
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
My YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCa6R_ ... nZdCjs7E5A
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby jk31 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:02 am

JollyLobster wrote:Ever think about doing a Patreon or something like that for beta access? I know I'd jump on and give feedback or shut up and just follow along.

Either way I love what you're doing!


Haha, you know that Bluejaybrandon is a big if not the biggest enemy of paid mods around here? Yeah, we are talking about "beta access" for a free mod, but still, it is basically the same. If he wants to do it, he will release a beta version of his draft class for free. If he doesn't want to do it he won't do it even if you want to pay him.
Image
User avatar
jk31
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby JollyLobster on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:27 am

Nope had no idea, I'm obviously new here.

I support a few different content creators that are either media creators or actual modders, I'll retract that idea if that's not standard here.
JollyLobster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:00 am

JollyLobster wrote:Nope had no idea, I'm obviously new here.

I support a few different content creators that are either media creators or actual modders, I'll retract that idea if that's not standard here.


Nah man you’re good. I noticed you were new and I appreciate you being here and being supportive. Like he said, I’m not a fan of paying for content but there’s nothing wrong with donating to creators to show support. Personally, I don’t do enough around here to warrant donations. Some users have requested certain cyberfaces if they pay and that’s not my style. Everything will be available then it’s released. Ad-link free.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Daniel Gafford Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:40 am

Huge shout out to R4zoR for Troy Brown Jr. of Oregon. Currently projected just outside the lottery, Brown is seen as a guard/forward hybrid who is a jack of all trades.

Cyberface:

Image

Portrait:

Image
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Troy Brown Jr. Preview

Postby NateDogg25 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:11 am

Can you do a cyberface for John Petty from alabama?
NateDogg25
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Update with Troy Brown Jr. Preview

Postby TheCed on Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:48 am

This content looks solid. Can't wait for the release.
User avatar
TheCed
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: flywithcaptmico, gocats23, lem12, Ovi, trevorjpt33 and 20 guests