Real 2018 Draft Class - Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Released

Postby Rosque on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:34 pm

That's really good face. Keep up the good work brandon (Y) (Y)
Rosque

Postby OG 75 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:45 am

What's up Blue?! I have another issue; I notice that both Elie Okobo & Tony Carr both have the SAME face ID of 1846. When you get a chance, see if you can address this issue.
OG 75

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:44 am

OG 75 wrote:What's up Blue?! I have another issue; I notice that both Elie Okobo & Tony Carr both have the SAME face ID of 1846. When you get a chance, see if you can address this issue.

That issue was fixed a long time ago.
bluejaybrandon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:46 am

koniu83 wrote:hey bluejaybrandon Iwundu has Ayton face

That’s not on me. That’s on whoever’s Iwundu face you downloaded. It’s not compatible with anything but default 2k and my own roster.
bluejaybrandon

Postby fritodelay on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:49 am

The 2k share download is broken. I'm currently missing Vanderbilt's and Walker's cyberfaces among others. Would be cool if you could post the class here, Manually having to assign cyberfaces is a pain.
fritodelay

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:52 am

fritodelay wrote:The 2k share download is broken. I'm currently missing Vanderbilt's and Walker's cyberfaces among others. Would be cool if you could post the class here, Manually having to assign cyberfaces is a pain.

I'm not sure why you manually have to do anything...the 2kshare is up and running fine, I just checked.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Rosque on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:09 am

Everything is fine. Downloaded both mod pack here and draft class through 2K and everything is working properly.
Rosque

Postby Roberto on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:24 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
fritodelay wrote:The 2k share download is broken. I'm currently missing Vanderbilt's and Walker's cyberfaces among others. Would be cool if you could post the class here, Manually having to assign cyberfaces is a pain.

I'm not sure why you manually have to do anything...the 2kshare is up and running fine, I just checked.

Could you add Ray Spalding to the roster????
Roberto

Postby bub on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:42 am

Karpiu23 wrote:
sebbyz wrote:All the portraits + faces are all wrong, anyone else? I just copied and pasted the face and other files to the modded folder btw :|

EDIT: I tried doing it with the Limono tool too but in the tool it has the right face and portraid ID, but nothing works.

Same here :(

Hey I'm also having this problem, I saw Petty Paul Pierce comment that they could just download the mod pack copy it into the 2k modded folder and download draft class voila, But that is not the case for me. Doncic shows up with a weird cyberface and like Jason Richardson on the sixers is Doncic's portrait, young playing Phil Jackson is Mikal's portrait etc etc, however when I try to edit via Limono the ID's provided in the mod pack excel sheet match up with these wrong portraits / faces.

The ratings, attention to detail you have is great, just as a new PC 2k'er I am rather confused as to what I'm doing wrong, how can I get the accurate portraits / faces?

Thanks in advance really looking forward to this
bub

Postby sebbyz on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:06 am

bub wrote:
Karpiu23 wrote:
sebbyz wrote:All the portraits + faces are all wrong, anyone else? I just copied and pasted the face and other files to the modded folder btw :|

EDIT: I tried doing it with the Limono tool too but in the tool it has the right face and portraid ID, but nothing works.

Same here :(

Hey I'm also having this problem, I saw Petty Paul Pierce comment that they could just download the mod pack copy it into the 2k modded folder and download draft class voila, But that is not the case for me. Doncic shows up with a weird cyberface and like Jason Richardson on the sixers is Doncic's portrait, young playing Phil Jackson is Mikal's portrait etc etc, however when I try to edit via Limono the ID's provided in the mod pack excel sheet match up with these wrong portraits / faces.

The ratings, attention to detail you have is great, just as a new PC 2k'er I am rather confused as to what I'm doing wrong, how can I get the accurate portraits / faces?

Thanks in advance really looking forward to this

Someone posted a file that you need to make it work, faces + portraits etc, for me its working fine right now :)
sebbyz

Postby LadyMacvG on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:15 am

Great draft class! It's really amazing to see all the work you all have done. I just completed the draft but when I checked Bamba he has Ayton's face now. I tried Limono to fix it but seems like Bamba likes Ayton's face lol. Either way great piece of work. I know everyone here appreciates the work you've done. Thanks again!!
LadyMacvG

Postby LadyMacvG on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:46 am

LadyMacvG wrote:Great draft class! It's really amazing to see all the work you all have done. I just completed the draft but when I checked Bamba he has Ayton's face now. I tried Limono to fix it but seems like Bamba likes Ayton's face lol. Either way great piece of work. I know everyone here appreciates the work you've done. Thanks again!!

Found the conflict. I have the summer drew league roster downloaded as well. I uninstalled that and Bamba is back to himself. Wanted to make sure that I pass that information as I don’t want anyone to think it was the draft class itself.
LadyMacvG

Postby bub on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:01 am

hyretic wrote:
kanzler wrote:Sorry fellas, I figured out what I was doing wrong. For the rest of yall that might be going through issues, what you need to do is install File Importer with Options File: File Importer With Options File instead of the NBA 2K18 External File Importer that you may have been using.

Would've been helpful if somebody piped up about this earlier, but I hope this is helpful for the rest of you.

Cheers.

Thank you for posting this. It solved my problem too.

This file importer?

What do I have to do differently if I just followed the R4zor youtube cyberface tutorial? Sorry, I'm new to this. If someone could explain like I'm 5 that'd be awesome.
bub

Postby Njcrowder on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:00 am

I also have never done anything like this, and am a total noob, just got my first gaming laptop. I have followed the instructions of installing the mod folder and contents of that, into the correct spot in nba 2k18 folder in steam, and am trying to use the new rookie roster mod and put those files into the mod folder, go to play now, and open prax roster, and it doesn't work. Is there a guide anywhere or anyone willing to explain it to a 5 year old like the other guy said? Thanks for any help!
Njcrowder

Postby Njcrowder on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:03 am

I also have never done anything like this, and am a total noob, just got my first gaming laptop. I have followed the instructions of installing the mod folder and contents of that, into the correct spot in nba 2k18 folder in steam, and am trying to use the new rookie roster mod and put those files into the mod folder, go to play now, and open prax roster, and it doesn't work. Is there a guide anywhere or anyone willing to explain it to a 5 year old like the other guy said? Thanks for any help!
Njcrowder

Postby OG 75 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:17 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
OG 75 wrote:What's up Blue?! I have another issue; I notice that both Elie Okobo & Tony Carr both have the SAME face ID of 1846. When you get a chance, see if you can address this issue.

That issue was fixed a long time ago.

Oh may bad Blue; I meant to say that Tony Carr & Elie Okobo have the same ID number still printed on the DC ID chart. I know 1846 is either Carr or Okobo but I still can't find the other.
OG 75

Postby themogg20 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:46 pm

Thank you so much for the great mod Brandon! It's amazing from the faces to the ratings in the draft class.

Njcrowder wrote:I also have never done anything like this, and am a total noob, just got my first gaming laptop. I have followed the instructions of installing the mod folder and contents of that, into the correct spot in nba 2k18 folder in steam, and am trying to use the new rookie roster mod and put those files into the mod folder, go to play now, and open prax roster, and it doesn't work. Is there a guide anywhere or anyone willing to explain it to a 5 year old like the other guy said? Thanks for any help!

I'd recommend watching skillzfromthe6's Youtube video about setting up mods in 2k. You could have set up the mod folder incorrectly. He explains it best imo. Not sure if I'm allowed to link the video on this thread or not but a quick Google search will get you it.
themogg20

Postby TheCed on Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 pm

This is so great. Can't wait for the rest of the drafted rookies.
TheCed

Postby sitew33 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:11 am

Njcrowder wrote:I also have never done anything like this, and am a total noob, just got my first gaming laptop. I have followed the instructions of installing the mod folder and contents of that, into the correct spot in nba 2k18 folder in steam, and am trying to use the new rookie roster mod and put those files into the mod folder, go to play now, and open prax roster, and it doesn't work. Is there a guide anywhere or anyone willing to explain it to a 5 year old like the other guy said? Thanks for any help!

I would suggest that anyone new to modding invest some time in the 2nd thread down ******Modding and Tools Progress, Updates, and Info | 2K18*********
People have put a lot of tie and effort into making videos and tutorials on these things that you don't understand. I know you want to hit the ground running but unless you invest some time in understanding the basic concepts of modding the explanations that people give to you won't make any sense.
sitew33

Postby bub on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:36 am

bub wrote:
hyretic wrote:
kanzler wrote:Sorry fellas, I figured out what I was doing wrong. For the rest of yall that might be going through issues, what you need to do is install File Importer with Options File: File Importer With Options File instead of the NBA 2K18 External File Importer that you may have been using.

Would've been helpful if somebody piped up about this earlier, but I hope this is helpful for the rest of you.

Cheers.

Thank you for posting this. It solved my problem too.

This file importer?

What do I have to do differently if I just followed the R4zor youtube cyberface tutorial? Sorry, I'm new to this. If someone could explain like I'm 5 that'd be awesome.

Totally just copied the mod pack wrong, definitely my bad! Thanks again the rookies all play great.
bub

Postby BPDHoplite on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:11 am

AMAZING WORK WOOT WOOT :bowdown: :bowdown2:

Y'all better be donating this man some serious dough because this is incredible
I would donate but my bloody PC had to break the week before this was released so I'm not going to be able to use it after anxiously waiting for its release all this time :roll:

This project and the scoreboards are what make 2K on PC so much better and 2K themselves should give you like $10,000 or some shit because you're the reason people play the PC game instead of the console. Worth having to play online with hackers 100% :cool:

Feel Privileged Everybody
Used to be called DaCrispy

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG6-Q ... 6S0t9jikJQ
NCAA Bsketball 18 - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
College Hoops 2K - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106815
Update Mods for NBA 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=105434
Updated G-League for 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106723
Discord - https://discord.gg/J6mFNkeFDd
BPDHoplite
Still the NLSCs resident Jimmermaniac
Contributor

Postby Kekelito83 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:40 am

Congratulations for this work. It's amazing. You are the reason that we playing at NBA2k18 on PC. Thank you to the modder for make 2k better. (Y) :bowdown2:
Kekelito83

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:59 am

Thank you both for the kind words.

To anyone following this draft class, look at the real roster project here (viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104100) for all the rookies and more updated into a 2019 roster.
bluejaybrandon

Postby rhythm1226 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:07 am

Thank you, Bluejaybrandon! You're the GOAT of Draft Class!!!!!!!
rhythm1226

Postby ilja23mia on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:48 pm

are you goin to fix lonnie walker invisble problem ?
Miami Heat All DAY
ilja23mia

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding