【 Ronin 2K 】: Timothé Luwawu-Cabarrot Preview|Jae Crowder & Dwayne Bacon RLSD !

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

【 Ronin 2K 】: Timothé Luwawu-Cabarrot Preview|Jae Crowder & Dwayne Bacon RLSD !

Postby Ronin2K on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Image


Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos

Any amount will be greatly appreciated :wink: :bowdown: :bowdown2:


Comment your request with his latest look :bowdown: :bowdown2:






Chris Paul RLSD!

Image


DOWNLOAD HERE





Jahlil Okafor RLSD!

Image


DOWNLOAD HERE




Brandon Ingram V2 RLSD!

Image

Big © Daemon for arm tattoos


DOWNLOAD HERE



Brandon Ingram V3 Fixed Hair


DOWNLOAD HERE





Kelly Olynyk 2K18 RLSD!

Image


DOWNLOAD HERE








Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Image


DOWNLOAD HERE





LeBron James 2K18 RLSD!

Image

Image

Collaboration with JJ Chua for arm tattoos


DOWNLOAD HERE





Kyrie Irving Mask 2K18 RLSD!

Image

Image

Big © YG13 for the base


DOWNLOAD HERE




Marcus Smart Blender Preview

Image









D'Angelo Russell 2K18 RLSD!

Image

Image

Big © Daemon for Arm Tattoos


DOWNLOAD HERE





Cory Joseph 2K18

Image

Image


DOWNLOAD HERE






James Harden 2K18 RLSD!

Image

Image


DOWNLOAD HERE




Giannis Antetokounmpo 2K18 RLSD!

Image

Image


DOWNLOAD HERE





J.J Redick 2K18 RLSD!

Image


Image



DOWNLOAD HERE
Last edited by Ronin2K on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 177 times in total.
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: ⓇⓄⓃⒾⓃ ②Ⓚ ⓂⓄⒹⓈ

Postby Roberto on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:17 pm

could you make the generic faces of the players??
and also the haircut of jakarr sampson???
Roberto
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: ⓇⓄⓃⒾⓃ ②Ⓚ ⓂⓄⒹⓈ

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:32 pm

:applaud: amazing work bro
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: ⓇⓄⓃⒾⓃ ②Ⓚ ⓂⓄⒹⓈ

Postby Ronin2K on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Thanks sir :D :D
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: ⓇⓄⓃⒾⓃ ②Ⓚ ⓂⓄⒹⓈ

Postby cjdakid3 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:07 am

Can You do Mike James?
cjdakid3
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: ⓇⓄⓃⒾⓃ ②Ⓚ ⓂⓄⒹⓈ

Postby Ronin2K on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:06 am

cjdakid3 wrote:Can You do Mike James?

What team sir?
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: ⓇⓄⓃⒾⓃ ②Ⓚ ⓂⓄⒹⓈ

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:07 am

ronin2k wrote:
cjdakid3 wrote:Can You do Mike James?

What team sir?

He plays for Phoenix Suns.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: ⓇⓄⓃⒾⓃ ②Ⓚ ⓂⓄⒹⓈ

Postby Ronin2K on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:16 am

Shuajota wrote:
ronin2k wrote:
cjdakid3 wrote:Can You do Mike James?

What team sir?

He plays for Phoenix Suns.

If you'll provide good reference picture . Why not ?
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: ⓇⓄⓃⒾⓃ ②Ⓚ ⓂⓄⒹⓈ

Postby ilja23mia on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:15 am

Kelly Olynyk request

Image
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: ⓇⓄⓃⒾⓃ ②Ⓚ ⓂⓄⒹⓈ

Postby Aston2K on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:18 am

+1 for Olynyk!!

Amazing work Ronin :D
User avatar
Aston2K
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: ⓇⓄⓃⒾⓃ ②Ⓚ ⓂⓄⒹⓈ

Postby cjdakid3 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:29 am

Ronin2K wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
ronin2k wrote:
cjdakid3 wrote:Can You do Mike James?

What team sir?

He plays for Phoenix Suns.

If you'll provide good reference picture . Why not ?


news_20171101232736_DP.jpg

Mike James
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cjdakid3
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: ⓇⓄⓃⒾⓃ ②Ⓚ ⓂⓄⒹⓈ

Postby OdellJR on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:48 am

amazing do oubre jr. pls
User avatar
OdellJR
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 am
Location: Germany

Re: ⓇⓄⓃⒾⓃ ②Ⓚ ⓂⓄⒹⓈ

Postby Ronin2K on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:16 pm

OdellJR wrote:amazing do oubre jr. pls

Reference picture sir? :D
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kyrie Irving Mask 2K18 Released! , Marcus Smart Blender Preview

Postby EnterTheV01d on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:54 pm

Good looking G
Image

User avatar
EnterTheV01d
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am
Location: Windy City

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kyrie Irving Mask 2K18 Released! , Marcus Smart Blender Preview

Postby Ronin2K on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:56 pm

EnterTheV01d wrote:Good looking G

Thanks sir ! :D :D
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kyrie Irving Mask 2K18 Released! , Marcus Smart Blender Preview

Postby hejiabe95 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 pm

Great work.!!!!!!!! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: But one problem, that's too much fake shadow.
If you can fix, it will be much better!!!! :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
hejiabe95
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:31 pm

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kyrie Irving Mask 2K18 Released! , Marcus Smart Blender Preview

Postby sitew33 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:14 am

If possible can you update Markelle Fultz hair?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sitew33
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:25 am

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kyrie Irving Mask 2K18 Released! , Marcus Smart Blender Preview

Postby Ronin2K on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:23 am

sitew33 wrote:If possible can you update Markelle Fultz hair?

Sure sir ;)
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kyrie Irving Mask 2K18 Released! , Marcus Smart Blender Preview

Postby sitew33 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:40 am

Ronin2K wrote:
sitew33 wrote:If possible can you update Markelle Fultz hair?

Sure sir ;)


Thank you Sir (Y) (Y) (Y)
sitew33
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:25 am

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kyrie Irving Mask 2K18 Released! , Marcus Smart Blender Preview

Postby Ronin2K on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:29 pm

sitew33 wrote:
Ronin2K wrote:
sitew33 wrote:If possible can you update Markelle Fultz hair?

Sure sir ;)


Thank you Sir (Y) (Y) (Y)

No prob sir :cool:
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk Preview , Marcus Smart & LeBron James 2K18 RLSD!

Postby ilja23mia on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:02 am

nice olynik bro!

Image
upload image

TERRENCE ROSS
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk & Brandon Ingram Preview , Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:21 am

for ingram serve you MR DAEMON's tattoo IT'S UP TO DAYS and the skin color of Brandon ingram and can darker thanks for your work :applaud:
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk & Brandon Ingram Preview , Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Postby Ronin2K on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:42 am

KBMAMBA24 wrote:for ingram serve you MR DAEMON's tattoo IT'S UP TO DAYS and the skin color of Brandon ingram and can darker thanks for your work :applaud:

Okay sir ! I'll put daemon ingram tats to my ingram !
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk & Brandon Ingram Preview , Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Postby jk31 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 am

Nice work, really like it! Could you use another Filehoster? Takes me minutes to download those small files and doesn't allow to download multiple files at once.
Image
User avatar
jk31
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 am

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk & Brandon Ingram Preview , Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Postby Ronin2K on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:23 pm

jk31 wrote:Nice work, really like it! Could you use another Filehoster? Takes me minutes to download those small files and doesn't allow to download multiple files at once.

Sorry sir i just need some money so i put two ads :?: If everyone donates on me i will put one ads instead of two :shock:
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk & Brandon Ingram Preview , Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Postby RKJ5 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:10 pm

just my advice sir... don't do it because of money, do it because you love doing it... just a hobby for fun to make the game better...put dedication to your work and they will appreciate it...you'll just be surprise there are donations in your account... just my advice bro... but putting 1 ad is better than nothing...
Your a good modder and just continue what you do...God Bless.
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk & Brandon Ingram Preview , Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Postby Ronin2K on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:25 pm

RKJ5 wrote:just my advice sir... don't do it because of money, do it because you love doing it... just a hobby for fun to make the game better...put dedication to your work and they will appreciate it...you'll just be surprise there are donations in your account... just my advice bro... but putting 1 ad is better than nothing...
Your a good modder and just continue what you do...God Bless.

I just need some money for my own rig bro so that's why i put two ads :D my rig right now are sucks .
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk & Brandon Ingram Preview , Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Postby RKJ5 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Ronin2K wrote:
RKJ5 wrote:just my advice sir... don't do it because of money, do it because you love doing it... just a hobby for fun to make the game better...put dedication to your work and they will appreciate it...you'll just be surprise there are donations in your account... just my advice bro... but putting 1 ad is better than nothing...
Your a good modder and just continue what you do...God Bless.

I just need some money for my own rig bro so that's why i put two ads :D my rig right now are sucks .


same...i'm just in medium setting in low resolution...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk & Brandon Ingram Preview , Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Postby jk31 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:48 pm

Ronin2K wrote:
jk31 wrote:Nice work, really like it! Could you use another Filehoster? Takes me minutes to download those small files and doesn't allow to download multiple files at once.

Sorry sir i just need some money so i put two ads :?: If everyone donates on me i will put one ads instead of two :shock:


Not the ads are the problem, it is the filehoster itself! It does not allow me to download multiple files at once. On top of that, the download speed there is horrible. Takes me 5 minutes to download a 12 mb file! I don't have problems clicking through those ad-sites to get to a download.

Hope you continue your great stuff. Really outstanding in my opinion!
Image
User avatar
jk31
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 am

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk & Brandon Ingram Preview , Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Postby Ronin2K on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:41 am

jk31 wrote:
Ronin2K wrote:
jk31 wrote:Nice work, really like it! Could you use another Filehoster? Takes me minutes to download those small files and doesn't allow to download multiple files at once.

Sorry sir i just need some money so i put two ads :?: If everyone donates on me i will put one ads instead of two :shock:


Not the ads are the problem, it is the filehoster itself! It does not allow me to download multiple files at once. On top of that, the download speed there is horrible. Takes me 5 minutes to download a 12 mb file! I don't have problems clicking through those ad-sites to get to a download.

Hope you continue your great stuff. Really outstanding in my opinion!

Okay sir got it! Gonna switch to mediafire again :D

Sir i cant help you i have an error with mediafire ? :|
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk RLSD ! CP3,Jahlil Okafor & Brandon Ingram Preview

Postby Ronin2K on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:43 am

Chris Paul Update Preview

Image
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Lonzo Ball & Victor Oladipo Update Preview,Brandon Ingram RLSD!

Postby Ronin2K on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:12 am

Lonzo Ball Update Hair Preview

Image
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Lonzo Ball & Victor Oladipo Update Preview,Brandon Ingram RLSD!

Postby Ronin2K on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:16 am

Victor Oladipo Update Preview

Image
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk Preview , Marcus Smart & LeBron James 2K18 RLSD!

Postby Ronin2K on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:20 am

ilja23mia wrote:nice olynik bro!

[ Image ]
upload image

TERRENCE ROSS

Okay i'll add ross on my list :D just wait my preview sir :wink:
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Lonzo Ball & Victor Oladipo Update Preview,Brandon Ingram RLSD!

Postby Aston2K on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:07 am

Wow man... Your work is so perfect O_O
User avatar
Aston2K
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Lonzo Ball & Victor Oladipo Update Preview,Brandon Ingram RLSD!

Postby Kaunietis22 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Hey! Can you please do Errick Mccolum? "CJ McColums bro!
Kaunietis22
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Lonzo Ball & Victor Oladipo Update Preview,Brandon Ingram RLSD!

Postby Ronin2K on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Aston2K wrote:Wow man... Your work is so perfect O_O

Thank you so much sir ! Really appreciated :wink:
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Lonzo Ball & Victor Oladipo Update Preview,Brandon Ingram RLSD!

Postby Ronin2K on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Kaunietis22 wrote:Hey! Can you please do Errick Mccolum? "CJ McColums bro!

Okay sir i will add mccollum on my list :D
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Brandon Ingram V3 RLSD!Lonzo , Oladipo & Kobe Bryant Preview

Postby Ronin2K on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Kobe Bryant 2K18 Preview

Image
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Brandon Ingram V3 RLSD!Lonzo , Oladipo & Kobe Bryant Preview

Postby vincekobe on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:24 pm

Brandon Ingram ~~! :applaud:
It is the best Brandon Ingram ever. (Y) (Y) (Y)
Thank you so much. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
Mario Chalmers Please ask for the latest hairstyle. :wink:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Brandon Ingram V3 RLSD!Lonzo , Oladipo & Kobe Bryant Preview

Postby Brian White on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:42 pm

Thank you
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 am

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Jahlil Okafor Released!

Postby Ronin2K on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:39 am

Jahlil Okafor RLSD!

Image


DOWNLOAD HERE
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk & Brandon Ingram Preview , Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Postby jk31 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:40 am

Ronin2K wrote:
jk31 wrote:
Ronin2K wrote:
jk31 wrote:Nice work, really like it! Could you use another Filehoster? Takes me minutes to download those small files and doesn't allow to download multiple files at once.

Sorry sir i just need some money so i put two ads :?: If everyone donates on me i will put one ads instead of two :shock:


Not the ads are the problem, it is the filehoster itself! It does not allow me to download multiple files at once. On top of that, the download speed there is horrible. Takes me 5 minutes to download a 12 mb file! I don't have problems clicking through those ad-sites to get to a download.

Hope you continue your great stuff. Really outstanding in my opinion!

Okay sir got it! Gonna switch to mediafire again :D

Sir i cant help you i have an error with mediafire ? :|



Oh noooo :( Any other Filehoster you could use?
Your mods are really great...I will download them all, even when it means, it takes me 30 minutes! :D
Image
User avatar
jk31
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 am

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk & Brandon Ingram Preview , Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Postby Ronin2K on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:06 pm

jk31 wrote:
Ronin2K wrote:
jk31 wrote:
Ronin2K wrote:
jk31 wrote:Nice work, really like it! Could you use another Filehoster? Takes me minutes to download those small files and doesn't allow to download multiple files at once.

Sorry sir i just need some money so i put two ads :?: If everyone donates on me i will put one ads instead of two :shock:


Not the ads are the problem, it is the filehoster itself! It does not allow me to download multiple files at once. On top of that, the download speed there is horrible. Takes me 5 minutes to download a 12 mb file! I don't have problems clicking through those ad-sites to get to a download.

Hope you continue your great stuff. Really outstanding in my opinion!

Okay sir got it! Gonna switch to mediafire again :D

Sir i cant help you i have an error with mediafire ? :|



Oh noooo :( Any other Filehoster you could use?
Your mods are really great...I will download them all, even when it means, it takes me 30 minutes! :D

How about mega sir?
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Rudy Gay Preview & Jahlil Okafor Released!

Postby Ronin2K on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:40 pm

Rudy Gay Update Preview !

Image
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Kelly Olynyk & Brandon Ingram Preview , Marcus Smart 2K18 RLSD!

Postby jk31 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:35 am

Ronin2K wrote:
jk31 wrote:
Ronin2K wrote:
jk31 wrote:
Ronin2K wrote:
jk31 wrote:Nice work, really like it! Could you use another Filehoster? Takes me minutes to download those small files and doesn't allow to download multiple files at once.

Sorry sir i just need some money so i put two ads :?: If everyone donates on me i will put one ads instead of two :shock:


Not the ads are the problem, it is the filehoster itself! It does not allow me to download multiple files at once. On top of that, the download speed there is horrible. Takes me 5 minutes to download a 12 mb file! I don't have problems clicking through those ad-sites to get to a download.

Hope you continue your great stuff. Really outstanding in my opinion!

Okay sir got it! Gonna switch to mediafire again :D

Sir i cant help you i have an error with mediafire ? :|



Oh noooo :( Any other Filehoster you could use?
Your mods are really great...I will download them all, even when it means, it takes me 30 minutes! :D

How about mega sir?


Mega would be great!
Image
User avatar
jk31
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 am

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Tristan Thompson & Rudy Gay Preview 】 Jahlil Okafor Released!

Postby Ronin2K on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:18 am

Tristan Thompson Update Preview

Image
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Tristan Thompson & Rudy Gay Preview 】 Jahlil Okafor Released!

Postby Ronin2K on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:19 am

Comment your request with latest picture :) But don't forget for donation jokeeee :P
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Chris Paul Released!

Postby Ronin2K on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:08 pm

Chris Paul RLSD!

Image


DOWNLOAD HERE
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: 【Ronin 2K Mods】Paul George Update Preview / Chris Paul Released!

Postby Ronin2K on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:08 am

Paul George Update Preview!

Image
Follow my facebook page : https://web.facebook.com/Ronin2K/
Accepting Donations via Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/RonaldArtos
User avatar
Ronin2K
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Next

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Akira236, Boff2k, Rosque and 13 guests