DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby ilja23mia on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:35 am

Are u working on a attributes update ?
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby berbi11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:33 am

How to fix the Portland court bug..? I get the D league cort..How to change it and with what?
berbi11
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:04 am

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:40 am

ilja23mia wrote:Are u working on a attributes update ?

Yes
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby berbi11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:30 am

When i use Utah, and select there NBA city jersey the whole team is invisible in game..fix?
berbi11
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:04 am

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby berbi11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:30 am

When i use Utah, and select there NBA city jersey the whole team is invisible in game..fix?
berbi11
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:04 am

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby GustavoHEAT on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Thanks (Y)
Sorry my bad English !!!
User avatar
GustavoHEAT
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: Brasil

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby hova- on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:04 am

Is there a Face ID list for the roster? I cant find it, although it say "page 8"...
User avatar
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 5108
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:33 am
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:12 am

berbi11 wrote:When i use Utah, and select there NBA city jersey the whole team is invisible in game..fix?

I’m not going to fix that because in the original game it works.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby berbi11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:13 am

No it doesnt work on the official Roster and on DNA Roster, waiting for the fix...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
berbi11
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:04 am

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby DaCrispy on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:38 am

Ad Links make this undownlaodble for me :/
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
My YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCa6R_ ... nZdCjs7E5A
Join My Discord : https://discord.gg/mzeJZF6
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:15 am

berbi11 wrote:No it doesnt work on the official Roster and on DNA Roster, waiting for the fix...

You are talking about city jerseys. If you have the original game, you have those jerseys, what is the problem? I think you didn´t buy the game. The city edition jerseys work on the Official Roster,
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby berbi11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Does anyone know face ID of Antonio Blakeney?
berbi11
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:04 am

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:48 am

berbi11 wrote:Does anyone know face ID of Antonio Blakeney?

You have to use an ID for him because I haven´t added a cf for him yet.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:49 am

DaCrispy wrote:Ad Links make this undownlaodble for me :/

You can download the roster from 2kservers, free ad links.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:52 am

berbi11 wrote:Does anyone know face ID of Antonio Blakeney?

Maybe this roster isn´t "real" 100% like others... but at least there are faces for Kleber, Brandon Paul, Ouattara, Jabari Bird, Henton... :) I will make a cyberface for him and I will post the full list of my IDs. (Y)
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:08 am

Shuajota wrote:
berbi11 wrote:Does anyone know face ID of Antonio Blakeney?

Maybe this roster isn´t "real" 100% like others... but at least there are faces for Kleber, Brandon Paul, Ouattara, Jabari Bird, Henton... :) I will make a cyberface for him and I will post the full list of my IDs. (Y)


Quite frankly, the quality of the faces you mentioned is 2k13 level. They stand out drastically from current gen 2k models, especially on those running the game in higher resolutions. I know some people don't care which is entirely their prerogative, but for me that is no different than generic CAP models. If I'm taken out of the game because there is a distracting face, then the immersion is gone regardless of the reason. Cool that you're doing it and adding content, just wish it was higher quality.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:32 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
berbi11 wrote:Does anyone know face ID of Antonio Blakeney?

Maybe this roster isn´t "real" 100% like others... but at least there are faces for Kleber, Brandon Paul, Ouattara, Jabari Bird, Henton... :) I will make a cyberface for him and I will post the full list of my IDs. (Y)


Quite frankly, the quality of the faces you mentioned is 2k13 level. They stand out drastically from current gen 2k models, especially on those running the game in higher resolutions. I know some people don't care which is entirely their prerogative, but for me that is no different than generic CAP models. If I'm taken out of the game because there is a distracting face, then the immersion is gone regardless of the reason. Cool that you're doing it and adding content, just wish it was higher quality.

Lol 2k13....
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:35 am

My pc runs on 4k, the problem is the server where I uploaded the screenshots. Anyways I prefer my Kleber and Brandon Paul a not those generic faces.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:46 am

The reference pics are the problem, for some players is hard to make a cf with a pic 200x200, but with a high definition here you have some of my "2k13" quality:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:58 am

Shuajota wrote:The reference pics are the problem, for some players is hard to make a cf with a pic 200x200, but with a high definition here you have some of my "2k13" quality:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


I'm not commenting about your European faces. Those are often fine. I'm saying, I've used your NBA faces and they are always grainy. You can blame the uploaded pictures all you want, but the reality is that the majority of the faces in-game look last-gen. That includes Maxi Kleber. I'm not sure why you used reference pictures with that low of resolution, but the result is noticeable. As for your claim of 4k, I've never once seen you upload a preview photo or video in 4k so until then, I'm going to assume you mod with a lower resolution. I'm sure others are fine with that, but for me it doesn't mesh at all with current-gen faces. Would like the quality of the NBA faces to match that of the European faces.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:14 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:The reference pics are the problem, for some players is hard to make a cf with a pic 200x200, but with a high definition here you have some of my "2k13" quality:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


I'm not commenting about your European faces. Those are often fine. I'm saying, I've used your NBA faces and they are always grainy. You can blame the uploaded pictures all you want, but the reality is that the majority of the faces in-game look last-gen. That includes Maxi Kleber. I'm not sure why you used reference pictures with that low of resolution, but the result is noticeable. As for your claim of 4k, I've never once seen you upload a preview photo or video in 4k so until then, I'm going to assume you mod with a lower resolution. I'm sure others are fine with that, but for me it doesn't mesh at all with current-gen faces. Would like the quality of the NBA faces to match that of the European faces.

Okay, for Kleber I used the best picture that I can find. If you find on the internet better pictures you can send me them, I will improve the missing faces as I made for the european players.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:19 am

Shuajota wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:The reference pics are the problem, for some players is hard to make a cf with a pic 200x200, but with a high definition here you have some of my "2k13" quality:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


I'm not commenting about your European faces. Those are often fine. I'm saying, I've used your NBA faces and they are always grainy. You can blame the uploaded pictures all you want, but the reality is that the majority of the faces in-game look last-gen. That includes Maxi Kleber. I'm not sure why you used reference pictures with that low of resolution, but the result is noticeable. As for your claim of 4k, I've never once seen you upload a preview photo or video in 4k so until then, I'm going to assume you mod with a lower resolution. I'm sure others are fine with that, but for me it doesn't mesh at all with current-gen faces. Would like the quality of the NBA faces to match that of the European faces.

Okay, for Kleber I used the best picture that I can find. If you find on the internet better pictures you can send me them, I will improve the missing faces as I made for the european players.


Image

I mean I know he's smiling but at least some of this picture could be useful for a texture update.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am


Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:54 pm


Thanks, but not any big picture is good.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby ThreePeatLAL on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:47 pm

hello basketball friends.

could anyone tell me how to change "all time lakers" kobe bryant's cyberface? I download one for the 2004 lakers.and it works perfect.but it also the same with the all time lakers squad.so how to change it? anyone know the all time lakers kobe id ?
ThreePeatLAL
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:06 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby lem12 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:40 am

when i update my nba 2k18 to 1.07 patch fix the portland floor moda center is blank? do you know how to fix this thanks.. :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2:
lem12
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby lem12 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:56 am

i cant change portrait of nik stauskas and dante cunningham?
lem12
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby bolleque on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:44 am

I have similar problem of invisible players.
Orlando - entire team invisible when I started a game.
Lakers - only KCP and Lopez visible.
Boston - Baynes invisible.

Am I doing something wrong?

I copied all files twice. Could my zip software mess up folders within Waigua?

PS: I do have genuine game on steam.
PS2: I had also blank floor in Detroit and something that looked like training ground in Philadephia.
Last edited by bolleque on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bolleque
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Alzam777 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:20 pm

CYBERFACE ID!?

Damyean Dotson
Milton Doyle
Furkan Korkmaz

:bowdown:
Alzam777
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby bolleque on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:22 pm

I deleted entire Waigua folder and still have invisible players.
Should I reinstall the game or any shortcut possible?
bolleque
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:25 pm

bolleque wrote:I deleted entire Waigua folder and still have invisible players.
Should I reinstall the game or any shortcut possible?

Invisible players? With the original game I dont have that...
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby bolleque on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:17 am

But I do. What can I say more?
Maybe I messed up something, but I am not good in moding/programming so no idea where to search.
Any suggestions?
bolleque
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Solo_Dolo on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:20 am

bolleque wrote:But I do. What can I say more?
Maybe I messed up something, but I am not good in moding/programming so no idea where to search.
Any suggestions?


Close the entire 2k18 program down. Then reboot it up and the players should reappear
Solo_Dolo
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby red on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:46 pm

When will you update the rosters? Pls give us an update
red
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby bolleque on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 pm

Solo_Dolo wrote:
bolleque wrote:But I do. What can I say more?
Maybe I messed up something, but I am not good in moding/programming so no idea where to search.
Any suggestions?


Close the entire 2k18 program down. Then reboot it up and the players should reappear


Unfortunately only full reinstall helped :oops:
It is done now but I am now scared to experiment with the mods.
bolleque
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby LionelCHE on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:59 am

Hi,

What's Alex Caruso's CF ID Number?

Thanks
LionelCHE
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:11 pm


Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:45 am

Use limnono trainer, cheat engine, or super modifier tool to see CF IDs.
Use the tutorial section if you have any issues figuring out how to see CF IDs, I think there should be some specific info about viewing CF IDs in one of the threads there.

Sorry for not providing specific link
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3683
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby jajawatawat on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:15 am

bro why is it like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jajawatawat
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:36 am

you are probably missing portait files.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3683
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby benji2346 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:14 pm

Hey, would like to try out this mod but the link for directory 5 is currently down. Could you upload a fix?
Thanks

Edit: Link 7,11,12 and 13 are also down could you please upload working download links for directory 5,7,11,12 and 13.
benji2346
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Previous

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beefi, goonie, PeacemanNOT and 23 guests