[Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Video Previews...

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Image

Sorry for delay guys but I want to add a lot of retro teams that eventually someone can use for Retro Season (like 96 or 2007 season)....so I working on 97 Sixers team (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby mickachiste on Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:05 pm

maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

Sorry for delay guys but I want to add a lot of retro teams that eventually someone can use for Retro Season (like 96 or 2007 season)....so I working on 97 Sixers team (Y)



Yeah thanks Maumau78 !!! I will definitively use your roster as a base for 96-97 ;-)
mickachiste
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby EnterTheV01d on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:57 am

How these look?
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
EnterTheV01d
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am
Location: Windy City

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:58 am

EnterTheV01d wrote:How these look?
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Looks good, but Wagner was loaded with arm tattoos. That's why I stated the guy I chose would be a good base.

Still. Awesome work as usual.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby EnterTheV01d on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:05 am

Dee4Three wrote:
EnterTheV01d wrote:How these look?
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Looks good, but Wagner was loaded with arm tattoos. That's why I stated the guy I chose would be a good base.

Still. Awesome work as usual.

Yeah tried on that and 2 other players as a base but no luck, i can put that 2729 tattoos on it tho
Image

User avatar
EnterTheV01d
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am
Location: Windy City

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:08 am

EnterTheV01d wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
EnterTheV01d wrote:How these look?
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Looks good, but Wagner was loaded with arm tattoos. That's why I stated the guy I chose would be a good base.

Still. Awesome work as usual.

Yeah tried on that and 2 other players as a base but no luck, i can put that 2729 tattoos on it tho


That would work. The face is awesome.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby EnterTheV01d on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:28 am

Image
Image

User avatar
EnterTheV01d
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am
Location: Windy City

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:36 am

Nice!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby timmyd on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:38 am

2007-2008 please please please please!!!
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: [Maumau78] Retro Roster V0.2 Previews...

Postby sticky-fingers on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:10 am

maumau78 wrote:I prefer work on classic stadium files and adjust the light

Please, could you tell us which file we have to modify ? :oops:
I tried to compare with 2K17 files, but files seem to be the same :crazyeyes:
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:29 am

EnterTheV01d wrote:How these look?
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]



Amazing bro ...time for release???
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby EnterTheV01d on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:46 pm

maumau78 wrote:
EnterTheV01d wrote:How these look?
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]



Amazing bro ...time for release???

Just released it on my thread bro
Image

User avatar
EnterTheV01d
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am
Location: Windy City

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:10 am

Image

So final team added to this first pack will be 96 Sixers....I've used 2k old Sixers jersey becouse those up one aren't in the game....can someone please create them??
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:40 am

maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

So final team added to this first pack will be 96 Sixers....I've used 2k old Sixers jersey becouse those up one aren't in the game....can someone please create them??

I think I will create them.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:50 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

So final team added to this first pack will be 96 Sixers....I've used 2k old Sixers jersey becouse those up one aren't in the game....can someone please create them??

I think I will create them.

Thx for this !
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:31 pm

Image

1996 Sixers Court preview...
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby mickachiste on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:54 pm

maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

1996 Sixers Court preview...


Hi Maumau !
Can you tell me what teams from mid90s do you plan to create ? Like that I can concentrate my works on the other ones.
Thanks
mickachiste
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby daavids19 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:21 pm

wow :applaud:
daavids19
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:43 am

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.2 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:45 pm

mickachiste wrote:
maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

1996 Sixers Court preview...


Hi Maumau !
Can you tell me what teams from mid90s do you plan to create ? Like that I can concentrate my works on the other ones.
Thanks



Late 90's early 2000's ....I will provide a list soon....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:12 am

Image

Image

Image

96 Bucks - Phila & 2000 Pacers previews.....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Looking good, but the Bucks court looks a little too bright and yellow (Y)
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:06 pm

PeacemanNOT wrote:Looking good, but the Bucks court looks a little too bright and yellow (Y)


Yeah it's not the final build :-) I will edit before release this weekend...BTW any chance 76'ers jersey will be ready for the weekend?

I'd like to include them in the package....no hurry just a question (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby PeacemanNOT on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:24 am

maumau78 wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:Looking good, but the Bucks court looks a little too bright and yellow (Y)


Yeah it's not the final build :-) I will edit before release this weekend...BTW any chance 76'ers jersey will be ready for the weekend?

I'd like to include them in the package....no hurry just a question (Y)

I haven't started them yet, but I will hopefully get them done for the weekend. They look like pretty easy jerseys to make, I think I might make the throwback jersey they had that year also:

Image
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:46 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:Looking good, but the Bucks court looks a little too bright and yellow (Y)


Yeah it's not the final build :-) I will edit before release this weekend...BTW any chance 76'ers jersey will be ready for the weekend?

I'd like to include them in the package....no hurry just a question (Y)

I haven't started them yet, but I will hopefully get them done for the weekend. They look like pretty easy jerseys to make, I think I might make the throwback jersey they had that year also:

[ Image ]


That would be amazing :applaud:

I'm finishing the first roster pack today/tomorrow..fixing some colors & adding some retro players.........
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:27 am

Image

I updated the retro logos with correct one...here's the list of new retro teams (with retro floor / stadium / uniforms )...

...I need to fix some rosters and correct Coach names then I'll probably release the pack.....guys trust me playing with those retro teams is awesome (Y)

Stay tuned....

EDIT:

Image

Since it was a great team and many players are in the game 1996-97 Suns will be in.....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:02 am

Image

1996 Suns court....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby pjt8413 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:46 am

Fantastic job! Looking forward to this roster as I’m finally diving full time into the PC version this time.

Any chance you’re making the 92-93 New Jersey Nets, 96-97 Hawks, 96-97 Pistons, 04-05 Sonics? Just curious as I’m starting my own roster coming up and wanted to use those teams but I’m slowly learning how to add jerseys, etc in cheat engine
pjt8413
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby matmat66 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:53 am

This is great Maumau! For the 96-97 Bucks, is there a Glenn Robinson CF in game?
matmat66
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby hokupguy on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:22 am

those retro courts are looking great (Y) (Y) (Y)
User avatar
hokupguy
Blue Print
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:01 pm
Location: orlando,fl

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby TYPROZGAMES on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:18 pm

man im waiting i need to play that roster :bowdown: :bowdown2:
TYPROZGAMES
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:56 pm

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:13 pm

matmat66 wrote:This is great Maumau! For the 96-97 Bucks, is there a Glenn Robinson CF in game?

Yes
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby matmat66 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Great work bro! I also requested a few CFs from YG that you can use for your roster. Thanks!
matmat66
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:48 pm

pjt8413 wrote:Fantastic job! Looking forward to this roster as I’m finally diving full time into the PC version this time.

Any chance you’re making the 92-93 New Jersey Nets, 96-97 Hawks, 96-97 Pistons, 04-05 Sonics? Just curious as I’m starting my own roster coming up and wanted to use those teams but I’m slowly learning how to add jerseys, etc in cheat engine


@pjt8413 thanks!

- 92-93 New Jersey Nets
- 96-97 Pistons (hope someone can create a good Jerome Williams CF)
- 04-05 Sonics

are on my list :o

DETROIT: Stacey Augmon, Joe Dumars, Grant Hill, Lindsey Hunter, Rick Mahorn, Aaron McKie, Kenny Smith, Otis Thorpe (8)

https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... son-4.html

We've a lot of players already available....and for missing players with new CAP I honestly like how the player will look....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby pjt8413 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:56 pm

maumau78 wrote:
pjt8413 wrote:Fantastic job! Looking forward to this roster as I’m finally diving full time into the PC version this time.

Any chance you’re making the 92-93 New Jersey Nets, 96-97 Hawks, 96-97 Pistons, 04-05 Sonics? Just curious as I’m starting my own roster coming up and wanted to use those teams but I’m slowly learning how to add jerseys, etc in cheat engine


@pjt8413 thanks!

- 92-93 New Jersey Nets
- 96-97 Pistons (hope someone can create a good Jerome Williams CF)
- 04-05 Sonics

are on my list :o

DETROIT: Stacey Augmon, Joe Dumars, Grant Hill, Lindsey Hunter, Rick Mahorn, Aaron McKie, Kenny Smith, Otis Thorpe (8)

https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... son-4.html

We've a lot of players already available....and for missing players with new CAP I honestly like how the player will look....



Nice!!! I’m navigating my way thru how to change teams and players so hopefully I can help you in the future or at the very least add more quality teams to the game and help the community build towards a really cool retro experience along with your roster.
pjt8413
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.21 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:17 am

Image

1996 Pistons Court preview.....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby smtesar on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:53 am

Will you be releasing these jerseys and courts in separate individual files?
smtesar
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:43 am

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:07 am

smtesar wrote:Will you be releasing these jerseys and courts in separate individual files?



One big pack
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:30 am

phpBB [video]


96 Bucks vs 96 Suns beta preview video....sorry for the low quality video....
..I recorded it in 4:3 to create a more effective classic look....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:37 am

Looks good, I like that classic ratio too :lol:

Any updates on the Bucks court, also did you change the shorts style for the Bucks jerseys? Pretty sure the 1997 team should have shorter shorts?
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Retro Teams List Announced

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:42 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Looks good, I like that classic ratio too :lol:

Any updates on the Bucks court, also did you change the shorts style for the Bucks jerseys? Pretty sure the 1997 team should have shorter shorts?


Last two weeks I worked to add seven new retro teams...man is a lot of work and now I'm testing everything and playing some short games.....BTW so answer to yuor question:

- I will adjust court color
- Yes I changed to more baggy
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Video preview...

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:49 am

I'm confused did I insult you somewhere? I'm very appreciative of your work I just think that court looks way too yellow and it's always been a collective decision when making retro rosters that teams from 1998-1999 onwards wear baggy shorts, while teams from 1991-1992 to 1997-1998 wear retro shorts.

Also, for the Bucks/Vancouver Grizzlies jerseys I made the texture so it only works with the retro shorts, so it should be glitched on the texture and it will be inaccurate. I don't know... just my two cents.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Video preview...

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:55 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:I'm confused did I insult you somewhere? I'm very appreciative of your work I just think that court looks way too yellow and it's always been a collective decision when making retro rosters that teams from 1998-1999 onwards wear baggy shorts, while teams from 1991-1992 to 1997-1998 wear retro shorts.

Also, for the Bucks/Vancouver Grizzlies jerseys I made the texture so it only works with the retro shorts, so it should be glitched on the texture and it will be inaccurate. I don't know... just my two cents.


Really Peace no problem man (Y)

I was just explain that I focused on create classic teams and now I will focus on details (Y)

About shorts I will look forward about your sugegstion (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Video preview...

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:07 pm

phpBB [video]


96 Sixers vs 96 Pistons preview video....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Video preview...

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:36 pm

PeacemanNOT wrote:I'm confused did I insult you somewhere? I'm very appreciative of your work I just think that court looks way too yellow and it's always been a collective decision when making retro rosters that teams from 1998-1999 onwards wear baggy shorts, while teams from 1991-1992 to 1997-1998 wear retro shorts.

Also, for the Bucks/Vancouver Grizzlies jerseys I made the texture so it only works with the retro shorts, so it should be glitched on the texture and it will be inaccurate. I don't know... just my two cents.


@PeacemanNOT is that close to expected (real) color? Or still to yellow?

Image

BTW I've experienced some great games so far....playing with allthose classic teams it's really fantastic and the possibility to recreate the 90's era ia amazing. So far I didn't encountered eny bug or problems....biggest problem so far is CAP Nickname :?

Even if the commentators can spell the name they sometimes refer them with the Nickname which is frustating. Solution can be:

1. Just use generic players that fill the roster and assign a Look-A-Like CF to those player
2. Try to find the hex byte who has the responsability for player type

I'm headed to a trip to Paris so sorry I will probably release the first roster later next week..sorry guys but I want to polish it as much as I can release something not polished is a bad strategy always....I can assure you it plays amazing (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Video Previews...

Postby maumau78 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:14 am

phpBB [video]


2004 Cavs vs 2007 Warriors preview....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Video preview...

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:28 am

maumau78 wrote:@PeacemanNOT is that close to expected (real) color? Or still to yellow?

[ Image ]

BTW I've experienced some great games so far....playing with allthose classic teams it's really fantastic and the possibility to recreate the 90's era ia amazing. So far I didn't encountered eny bug or problems....biggest problem so far is CAP Nickname :?

Even if the commentators can spell the name they sometimes refer them with the Nickname which is frustating. Solution can be:

1. Just use generic players that fill the roster and assign a Look-A-Like CF to those player
2. Try to find the hex byte who has the responsability for player type

I'm headed to a trip to Paris so sorry I will probably release the first roster later next week..sorry guys but I want to polish it as much as I can release something not polished is a bad strategy always....I can assure you it plays amazing (Y)


Yes much improved (Y)

I wouldn't know what to do with the nicknames situation... last year Dee4Three just ignored it for some players. It can be annoying but it's up to you.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Video preview...

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:36 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
maumau78 wrote:@PeacemanNOT is that close to expected (real) color? Or still to yellow?

[ Image ]

BTW I've experienced some great games so far....playing with allthose classic teams it's really fantastic and the possibility to recreate the 90's era ia amazing. So far I didn't encountered eny bug or problems....biggest problem so far is CAP Nickname :?

Even if the commentators can spell the name they sometimes refer them with the Nickname which is frustating. Solution can be:

1. Just use generic players that fill the roster and assign a Look-A-Like CF to those player
2. Try to find the hex byte who has the responsability for player type

I'm headed to a trip to Paris so sorry I will probably release the first roster later next week..sorry guys but I want to polish it as much as I can release something not polished is a bad strategy always....I can assure you it plays amazing (Y)


Yes much improved (Y)

I wouldn't know what to do with the nicknames situation... last year Dee4Three just ignored it for some players. It can be annoying but it's up to you.


I didn't ignore it, there wasn't any. I used zero created players in my rosters. Nicknames were never used.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Video preview...

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:38 am

Dee4Three wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
maumau78 wrote:@PeacemanNOT is that close to expected (real) color? Or still to yellow?

[ Image ]

BTW I've experienced some great games so far....playing with allthose classic teams it's really fantastic and the possibility to recreate the 90's era ia amazing. So far I didn't encountered eny bug or problems....biggest problem so far is CAP Nickname :?

Even if the commentators can spell the name they sometimes refer them with the Nickname which is frustating. Solution can be:

1. Just use generic players that fill the roster and assign a Look-A-Like CF to those player
2. Try to find the hex byte who has the responsability for player type

I'm headed to a trip to Paris so sorry I will probably release the first roster later next week..sorry guys but I want to polish it as much as I can release something not polished is a bad strategy always....I can assure you it plays amazing (Y)


Yes much improved (Y)

I wouldn't know what to do with the nicknames situation... last year Dee4Three just ignored it for some players. It can be annoying but it's up to you.


I didn't ignore it, there wasn't any. I used zero created players in my rosters. Nicknames were never used.

If you go back and play it there a some players with nicknames, like Lew Alcindor and a couple roleplayers.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Video Previews...

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:42 am

Peace, I literally used 0 created players. It's all overwritten players who don't have nicknames used. I know that for a fact.

Alcindor didn't get a nickname used either, because he was in the game. They said his number sometimes, but no nickname.

Trust me, I played using all the teams in my roster many, many, many times. The nickname is the reason I didn't use created players. I avoided that. I have the PA announcer and Commentary always at 100 with my tv (soundbar) volume High.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [Maumau78] RR V0.22 - Video Previews...

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:46 am

Yikes, no wonder it takes you so long to edit rosters... the fact that you go to the effort just for a soundbyte is a little bit overboard... and that's what I meant sorry, the fact that they don't call out their names, not that they have nicknames. Regardless I think the time should be invested into finding the byte for player type, it would be a lot easier when creating players.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cdsutherland and 16 guests