NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby tare850 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:53 am

tare850
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby AlvaroXXV on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:13 am

Amazing portraits! How can i change the players ID?
User avatar
AlvaroXXV
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Spain

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby tare850 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:23 am

Thanks
Use this tool to change photo ID for Rookies
viewtopic.php?f=237&t=104104
tare850
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:36 am

tare850 wrote:Thanks
Use this tool to change photo ID for Rookies
viewtopic.php?f=237&t=104104


That tool doesn't have the same option to do it as last year. If it does, where is it on the tool? I need to add a ton of portraits to the classic teams and cant find out how to do it.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Shuajota on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:58 am

Dee4Three wrote:
tare850 wrote:Thanks
Use this tool to change photo ID for Rookies
viewtopic.php?f=237&t=104104


That tool doesn't have the same option to do it as last year. If it does, where is it on the tool? I need to add a ton of portraits to the classic teams and cant find out how to do it.

Yes, you can. With the last update of Limnono tool.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Shuajota on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:59 am

Thanks bro, excellent work!
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:20 am

Shuajota wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
tare850 wrote:Thanks
Use this tool to change photo ID for Rookies
viewtopic.php?f=237&t=104104


That tool doesn't have the same option to do it as last year. If it does, where is it on the tool? I need to add a ton of portraits to the classic teams and cant find out how to do it.

Yes, you can. With the last update of Limnono tool.


Good!

Ill download it when I get home.

Thanks,
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Kwasiu91 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:46 am

i do it using limnao explorer. workig. but if i restart game portaits have returned to the previous state..how to assign them permanently?
Kwasiu91
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:44 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:07 am

Kwasiu91 wrote:i do it using limnao explorer. workig. but if i restart game portaits have returned to the previous state..how to assign them permanently?


There used to be a setting within the plugin to keep them permanently but the 2k17 plugin was simply re-used in 2k18 so it doesn't work. Hopefully somebody can update the old plugin or knows of another way because that was one of the best features of the old plugin.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am


Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby TBM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:52 pm

These are legit. Good work.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Kwasiu91 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:26 am



i paste iff files in modded folder but in game i still have old portraits..why?
Kwasiu91
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:44 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby tare850 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:10 am

I realy don´t know what´s wrong,you are using Limnono tool to force player images right?
Try go to create roster maybe then will portrait show up if not restart your game and try again,for me it working just fine.
tare850
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby tare850 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:19 am

tare850
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Myu1 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:21 am

Hello, thanks for sharing :D
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
User avatar
Myu1
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:19 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Kwasiu91 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:55 am

tare850 wrote:I realy don´t know what´s wrong,you are using Limnono tool to force player images right?
Try go to create roster maybe then will portrait show up if not restart your game and try again,for me it working just fine.

look at this. some portraits is done. lillard, lebron. others no...how to do it...;/
phpBB [video]
Kwasiu91
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:44 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby tare850 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:47 am

Kwasiu91 wrote:
tare850 wrote:I realy don´t know what´s wrong,you are using Limnono tool to force player images right?
Try go to create roster maybe then will portrait show up if not restart your game and try again,for me it working just fine.

look at this. some portraits is done. lillard, lebron. others no...how to do it...;/
phpBB [video]

Nurkić was traded last season to Portland that´s why his portrait is cyberface,you need to press F4(Force player portraits) in Limnono every time you enter the game.
tare850
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby tare850 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:59 am

tare850
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Kwasiu91 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:16 am

tare850 wrote:
Kwasiu91 wrote:
tare850 wrote:I realy don´t know what´s wrong,you are using Limnono tool to force player images right?
Try go to create roster maybe then will portrait show up if not restart your game and try again,for me it working just fine.

look at this. some portraits is done. lillard, lebron. others no...how to do it...;/
phpBB [video]

Nurkić was traded last season to Portland that´s why his portrait is cyberface,you need to press F4(Force player portraits) in Limnono every time you enter the game.


last year it worked normally ..
Kwasiu91
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:44 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby tare850 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:21 am

Yeah it worked but External File Plugin need update for NBA 2K18 it´s not updated 100%.
tare850
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Shuajota on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:58 am

Nice work here bro (Y)
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby tare850 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:20 am

Thanks :D
tare850
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby mimi21 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:36 am

Many thanks for great work Tare850...
mimi21
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby BJMoody on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:25 pm

Can someone reupload all this amazing portrait packs on another link?
sendspace.com, for example. Thanks!
User avatar
BJMoody
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby tare850 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 am

HD Portraits PACK

Damian Lillard:
Image

C.J. Mccollum:
Image

Jusuf Nurkić:
Image

Evan Turner:
Image

Pat Connaughton:
Image

Carmelo Anthony:
Image

Ben Simmons:
Image

James Harden:
Image

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nv23t0cw ... traits.rar

PASSWORD:
tare850
tare850
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Brian White on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:18 am

First thing first thank you on this awesome work :applaud: What roster do we use to load the portraits?
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby tare850 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:51 pm

You can use any roster with these portraits,but in the future i plan to make my custom roster. :D
tare850
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby 3ramsey3 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:32 am

I don't know what is going on. Some of the iff files work when I drop them in the modded folder. The rest don't show up.
3ramsey3
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Shuajota on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:42 am

3ramsey3 wrote:I don't know what is going on. Some of the iff files work when I drop them in the modded folder. The rest don't show up.

You need the last external plugin update using the waigua folder or to force the portraits with limnono pressing F4.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby jk31 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Shuajota wrote:
3ramsey3 wrote:I don't know what is going on. Some of the iff files work when I drop them in the modded folder. The rest don't show up.

You need the last external plugin update using the waigua folder or to force the portraits with limnono pressing F4.



Do you have a link for it?
Image
User avatar
jk31
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby eduardonba on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:27 am

Shuajota wrote:
3ramsey3 wrote:I don't know what is going on. Some of the iff files work when I drop them in the modded folder. The rest don't show up.

You need the last external plugin update using the waigua folder or to force the portraits with limnono pressing F4.

I need to put these files in the waigua folder??
nba i love this game
eduardonba
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:18 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby ChrisFerrari on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:10 am

eduardonba wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
3ramsey3 wrote:I don't know what is going on. Some of the iff files work when I drop them in the modded folder. The rest don't show up.

You need the last external plugin update using the waigua folder or to force the portraits with limnono pressing F4.

I need to put these files in the waigua folder??



Yes! But you also may need to change some player's portraits ID in Limnono's tool to make them appear.
ChrisFerrari
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby menten on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:52 am

what program do you use to make your portraits into .iff files? cause nba explorer/iff explorer doesnt work for me with NBA 2k18
menten
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby eduardonba on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:05 am

Nicee

Can you make R.Jefferson, G. Monroe and E. Bledsoe????
nba i love this game
eduardonba
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:18 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby tare850 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:49 am

tare850
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Shuajota on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:51 am

Thanks a lot bro
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby tare850 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:37 pm

tare850
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby Brian White on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:20 am

Nice!
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 am

Re: NBA 2K18 Portraits by tare

Postby eduardonba on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:23 am

tare850 wrote:[ Image ]
[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/589mzqcd ... traits.rar

PASSWORD:
tare850


Very nice man :).
nba i love this game
eduardonba
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:18 am


Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: darko880, dhijay23 and 9 guests