*23Mods* // Mudiay RLSD!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 23Mia // 33 new players Preview \\ Terrence Ross RLSD!

Postby ilja23mia on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:35 am

AlvaroXXV wrote:Gary Harris afro update?


This afro looks way better than the default


Image

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uask5qa9 ... ng4099.iff
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: 23Mia // 33 new players Preview \\ Terrence Ross RLSD!

Postby AlvaroXXV on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:08 am

ilja23mia wrote:
AlvaroXXV wrote:Gary Harris afro update?


This afro looks way better than the default


[ Image ]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uask5qa9 ... ng4099.iff


Thanks! Amazing work
User avatar
AlvaroXXV
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Spain


Re: 23Mia // 35 new players Preview \\ Rubio RLSD!

Postby I Hate Mondays on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:47 am

Nice job bro on this pace, but I strongly recommend you to settle for quality over quantity. To be honest, and I hope we are good after I say this, half of these mods have a lot of glitching. I am in no position to tell you this because I do not have any blender experience, but I believe a part of your mods need some blender work for hair correction, reposition and so on. Also, when adding a beard, it would be nice to have one of R4zor template beard from last year added to some faces. Take Tim Hardaway Jr. for a quick example. If you add the beard texture to his default, naked face which has just a goatee, the beard looks incomplete. Like a 15 yo trying to grow a beard when he's too young, you know what I am saying?
It's just my suggestion. I believe a lot of us would prefer one complete, perfect mod over 10 glitching mods. It's just my suggestion, you do this however you like it.

Nice job on the other part of the mods though, the faces that somehow got the hair positioned right after the hair switch look fantastic. (Y)
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2672
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: 23Mia // 35 new players Preview \\ Rubio RLSD!

Postby ilja23mia on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:56 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:Nice job bro on this pace, but I strongly recommend you to settle for quality over quantity. To be honest, and I hope we are good after I say this, half of these mods have a lot of glitching. I am in no position to tell you this because I do not have any blender experience, but I believe a part of your mods need some blender work for hair correction, reposition and so on. Also, when adding a beard, it would be nice to have one of R4zor template beard from last year added to some faces. Take Tim Hardaway Jr. for a quick example. If you add the beard texture to his default, naked face which has just a goatee, the beard looks incomplete. Like a 15 yo trying to grow a beard when he's too young, you know what I am saying?
It's just my suggestion. I believe a lot of us would prefer one complete, perfect mod over 10 glitching mods. It's just my suggestion, you do this however you like it.

Nice job on the other part of the mods though, the faces that somehow got the hair positioned right after the hair switch look fantastic. (Y)


yea i know i already saw it

i just recreate tim hardaway redownload it and the facepng also now

i will work on it.. i started today to upgrade the models with beard with blender and some face editing...
Last edited by ilja23mia on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: 23Mia // 35 new players Preview \\ Rubio RLSD!

Postby ilja23mia on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:56 am

Image

need some help on teodosic someone who can help ?
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: 23Mia // 35 new players Preview \\ Rubio RLSD!

Postby Roberto on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:59 am

[quote="ilja23mia"]Image

need some help on teodosic someone who can help ?[/quote.
Jerami Grant, Archie Goodwin and jakarr sampson
Roberto
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: 23Mia // 35 new players Preview \\ Rubio RLSD

Postby barber on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:26 am

beasley hair some problem.
update plz
barber
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: 23Mia // 35 Players BLENDER FIXES ONLINE \\ Rubio RLSD

Postby soggycereal42 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Lebrons beard and Jae Crowders beard would be pretty cool to see fixed. Really glad you're doing this and I truly appreciate you!
soggycereal42
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 4:44 am

Re: 23Mia // 35 Players BLENDER FIXES ONLINE \\ Rubio RLSD

Postby DanREZx0 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:34 pm

One last request can you add the afro back to wiggins?
DanREZx0
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: 23Mia // 35 Players BLENDER FIXES ONLINE \\ Rubio RLSD

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:56 pm

.
Last edited by KBMAMBA24 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: 23Mia // 35 Players BLENDER FIXES ONLINE \\ Rubio RLSD

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:18 pm

KBMAMBA24 wrote:Tyler ennis News Beard Link look http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/tyl ... EZ3LK21WY= Gérald Green News hair link look Thanks bro release Mudiay please



Mario chalmers no afro
he has Dread news hair look https://www.google.fr/search?q=mario+ch ... xwpQ3bSL6M:
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: 23Mia // 35 Players BLENDER FIXES ONLINE \\ Rubio RLSD

Postby BossasX on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:04 am

Thanks for Rubio!!!
User avatar
BossasX
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:21 am

Re: 23Mia // 35 Players BLENDER FIXES ONLINE \\ Rubio RLSD

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:31 am

KBMAMBA24 wrote:
KBMAMBA24 wrote:Tyler ennis News Beard Link look http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/tyl ... EZ3LK21WY= Gérald Green News hair link look Thanks bro release Mudiay please



Mario chalmers no afro
he has Dread news hair look https://www.google.fr/search?q=mario+ch ... xwpQ3bSL6M:



Dude, seriously. Chill for a little bit and give the OP some space. You have requests inside requests now.


@ilja23mia, what do you mean when you say "Blender fixes online"? (inside the new title)
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2672
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: 23Mia // 35 Players BLENDER FIXES ONLINE \\ Rubio RLSD

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:46 am

are only suggestions OK I do not force anyone to do I'm cool :wink:
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: 23Mia // 35 Players BLENDER FIXES ONLINE \\ Rubio RLSD

Postby Brian White on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:52 am

your work on the cyberfaces is improving greatly, thank you :applaud: seriously tho, take some advice from other modders (not me) :( you doing us all a favor with these. I say do a quality pack once complete, and don't need to over work yourself with so many request,
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 am


Re: 23Mia // 35 Players BLENDER FIXES ONLINE \\ Rubio RLSD

Postby ilja23mia on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:56 pm

I Hate Mondays wrote:
KBMAMBA24 wrote:
KBMAMBA24 wrote:Tyler ennis News Beard Link look http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/tyl ... EZ3LK21WY= Gérald Green News hair link look Thanks bro release Mudiay please



Mario chalmers no afro
he has Dread news hair look https://www.google.fr/search?q=mario+ch ... xwpQ3bSL6M:



Dude, seriously. Chill for a little bit and give the OP some space. You have requests inside requests now.


@ilja23mia, what do you mean when you say "Blender fixes online"? (inside the new title)


fixed the headshapes on some players and some hair textures on some players also beard textures now you can see more real beard and hair
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm


Re: 23Mia // Barbosa, Lance Steph..& Oladipo RLSD

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:25 am

you create the beard with paint? it's horrible I'm confused! can you release emmanuelle mudiay
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: 23Mia // Barbosa, Lance Steph..& Oladipo RLSD

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:27 am

KBMAMBA24 wrote:you create the beard with paint? it's horrible I'm confused! can you luber emmanuelle mudiay


Ouch.

Way to be straight forward and not hold back...
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: 23Mia // Barbosa, Lance Steph..& Oladipo RLSD

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:32 am

I and you not included
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: 23Mia // Barbosa, Lance Steph..& Oladipo RLSD

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:37 am

KBMAMBA24 wrote:I and you not included


Alrighty then...
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: 23Mia // Barbosa, Lance Steph..& Oladipo RLSD

Postby kt93 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:44 am

can someone create bogdan bogdanovic face?(sacramento kings)
kt93
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:43 am

Re: 23Mia // Barbosa, Lance Steph..& Oladipo RLSD

Postby blodklat on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:27 am

kt93 wrote:can someone create bogdan bogdanovic face?(sacramento kings)


that would be awsome.. :bow:
blodklat
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Re: 23Mia // Barbosa, Lance Steph..& Oladipo RLSD

Postby andreis on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Awesome work bro... :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: Dennis Schroeder pls....
User avatar
andreis
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:56 pm


Re: 23Mia // Kyle Lowry Afro & Willie Reed RLSD

Postby Brian White on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:57 am

Thank you on these, skills you are improving I see. :applaud:
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 am

Re: 23Mia // Kyle Lowry Afro & Willie Reed RLSD

Postby Manimal903 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:06 am

Could you do a Lakers Pau Gasol with the longer curly hair?
Manimal903
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:18 am

Re: 23Mia // Kyle Lowry Afro & Willie Reed RLSD

Postby Rapsin4 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:12 am

Hey man, can you do Jonas Valanciunas's new hair cut?

I just wanted to thank you for not only the awesome work, but actually posting direct mediafire links!!!!
Rapsin4
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 am

Re: 23Mia // Kyle Lowry Afro & Willie Reed RLSD

Postby RKJ5 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:02 am

nice...keep up the good work...your work is improving...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: 23Mia // Kyle Lowry Afro & Willie Reed RLSD

Postby vincekobe on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:21 pm

There are too many players with big faces. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I need your ability. Make your face small ~ :wink:
Please ~ :bowdown: :bowdown2:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: 23Mia // Kyle Lowry Afro & Willie Reed RLSD

Postby gotstoned83 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:20 pm

can you please make beard Baron Davis?

QQ截图20171011101647.png

QQ截图20171011101556.png

QQ截图20171011101605.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
gotstoned83
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Re: 23Mia // Kyle Lowry Afro & Willie Reed RLSD

Postby Rapsin4 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Can you please make Jonas Valanciunas with his new haircut, also can you make his head smaller, its too big in the game... THANKS :)
Rapsin4
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 am

Re: 23Mods /Jonas Valanciunas & Drummond RLSD

Postby ilja23mia on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: *23Mods* //Jonas Valanciunas, Mirotic NEW & Drummond RLSD

Postby ilja23mia on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: *23Mods* // Bobby Portis Preview

Postby ilja23mia on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Image

Bobby Portis Preview
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: *23Mods* //Jonas Valanciunas, Mirotic NEW & Drummond RLSD

Postby Roberto on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:36 pm

please, do Jakarr Sampson and Archie Goodwin (Y) (Y) (Y)
Roberto
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: *23Mods* //Jonas Valanciunas, Mirotic NEW & Drummond RLSD

Postby Roberto on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:46 am

can you create Cyberface of Dwayne Bacon????
Roberto
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: 23Mods /Jonas Valanciunas & Drummond RLSD

Postby Rapsin4 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:51 am

ilja23mia wrote:[ Image ]

Drummond short hair https://www.mediafire.com/file/69xdwjod ... ng2452.iff

[ Image ]

Jonas Valanciunas new hair and beard https://www.mediafire.com/file/bkb7c73r ... ng2128.iff


Amazing JV, is there a way you can make the head size smaller though? By default 2K made it too big
Rapsin4
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 am

Re: *23Mods* //Jonas Valanciunas, Mirotic NEW & Drummond RLSD

Postby Magnavana on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:48 pm

ilja23mia

Bro, Thank you for the bald noah vonleh :) :D damn your good. I know it's kinda weird but can you make body types bigger? Like for daniel ochefu?
Magnavana
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:17 am

Re: *23Mods* //Jonas Valanciunas, Mirotic NEW & Drummond RLSD

Postby Magnavana on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Bro,

Can you make a jahlil okafor with small afro? :)

thank you
Magnavana
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:17 am

Re: *23Mods* //Tyler Johnson RLSD

Postby ilja23mia on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:48 pm

Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: *23Mods* //Tyler Johnson RLSD

Postby Aston2K on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:37 pm

Great work on TJ ! 2K missed his head since few years, so unreal...
Can you modified Goran and Jrue Holiday please ?

Image

Thanks, and LET'S GO HEAT !
User avatar
Aston2K
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: *23Mods* //Tyler Johnson RLSD

Postby tmark143 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:57 am

Could you also make a Hairstyle update for Brandon Ingram and Julius Randle?
tmark143
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:55 am

Re: *23Mods* //Jrue Holiday NEW & Tyler Johnson RLSD

Postby ilja23mia on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: *23Mods* //Jrue Holiday NEW & Tyler Johnson RLSD

Postby tmark143 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:35 pm

Brandon Ingram and Julius Randle next plz... :cheeky:
tmark143
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:55 am

Re: *23Mods* //Tyler Johnson RLSD

Postby ilja23mia on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Aston2K wrote:Great work on TJ ! 2K missed his head since few years, so unreal...
Can you modified Goran and Jrue Holiday please ?

[ Image ]

Thanks, and LET'S GO HEAT !


I would probably be the first person to make goran dragic :D :D (Y)

but i have not enough experience to edit him because his head is too big for hair and i cant find any beard or hair for him

im also waiting for dragic maybe you can ask RKJ to make one im also waiting on him to make one
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: *23Mods* //Tyler Johnson RLSD

Postby Aston2K on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:32 pm

ilja23mia wrote:
Aston2K wrote:Great work on TJ ! 2K missed his head since few years, so unreal...
Can you modified Goran and Jrue Holiday please ?

[ Image ]

Thanks, and LET'S GO HEAT !


I would probably be the first person to make goran dragic :D :D (Y)

but i have not enough experience to edit him because his head is too big for hair and i cant find any beard or hair for him

im also waiting for dragic maybe you can ask RKJ to make one im also waiting on him to make one


Jrue looks really good, but yeah RKJ make an awesome Dragic this summer for NBA2K17. Thanks again, man :)
Image
User avatar
Aston2K
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: *23Mods* //Jrue Holiday NEW & Tyler Johnson RLSD

Postby docotjayson on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:14 pm

your Beasly is epic and all of your work :applaud: can you make Dreadlocks Deandre Jordan? :mrgreen: (Y)
docotjayson
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], ronextolin and 19 guests