RKJ.BEAL Redick R.JACKSON beardedDRAGIC Draymond Pau CJ Mccolum LILLIARD RLSD!!!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: RKJ newLBJ WADE danGreen BGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Phreezy P wrote:Man I can't thank you enough!

(Y) :D
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ new WESTBROOK LBJ WADE danGreen BGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick

Postby vincekobe on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:42 pm

It is the best gift. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: RKJ new WESTBROOK LBJ WADE danGreen BGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:44 pm

(Y) :applaud:
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: RKJ new WESTBROOK LBJ WADE danGreen BGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick

Postby Boff2k on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:14 pm

Donated! Just keep on shrinking the players heads thanks
Boff2k
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:05 am

Re: RKJ new WESTBROOK LBJ WADE danGreen BGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:48 pm

Boff2k wrote:Donated! Just keep on shrinking the players heads thanks

well appreaciated sir...
just put your request sir i'll prioritized it as long as i know how to do it...
thanks...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ new WESTBROOK LBJ WADE danGreen BGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick

Postby 3ramsey3 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:12 pm

you forgot to add anthony davis tattoos.
3ramsey3
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: RKJ new WESTBROOK LBJ WADE danGreen BGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick

Postby Nikolai1510 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Great work as always (Y)
User avatar
Nikolai1510
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: RKJ new WESTBROOK LBJ WADE danGreen BGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick

Postby jajawatawat on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:17 pm

bro why is the headband for davis not showing in-game. thanks
jajawatawat
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: RKJ new WESTBROOK LBJ WADE danGreen BGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:50 pm

jajawatawat wrote:bro why is the headband for davis not showing in-game. thanks

depends on your roster...you can manually activate the headband through CE or limono...there are ways just search this site sir...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ new WESTBROOK LBJ WADE danGreen BGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick

Postby Brian White on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:01 am

comments is not enough, but damn thanks :applaud: :applaud:
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 am

Re: RKJ new WESTBROOK LBJ WADE danGreen BGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick

Postby Brian White on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:02 am

comments is not enough, but damn thanks :applaud: :applaud:
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 am

Re: RKJ new WESTBROOK LBJ WADE danGreen BGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:31 am

(Y) :D
Brian White wrote:comments is not enough, but damn thanks :applaud: :applaud:
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick KAWHI

Postby RKJ5 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:16 am

kawhi prev...for polish... as requested converted from my 2k17 version...
Image
Last edited by RKJ5 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick KAWHI

Postby 3ramsey3 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:41 am

:applaud: :applaud:
3ramsey3
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick KAWHI

Postby vincekobe on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:31 pm

Wow~~~ nice kawhi~~! (Y) (Y) (Y)
Dwight Howard Hair,Head, body, I'd like you to fix it. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick KAWHI

Postby dalegremio on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:48 pm

thanks for all your hard work in that faces RKJ5!
User avatar
dalegremio
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:46 am

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick KAWHI

Postby Mojazz on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:57 pm

How to add this in game? Id try to add "Modded" folder but didnt work.
User avatar
Mojazz
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:16 pm
Location: Mabuhay

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick KAWHI

Postby RKJ5 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:05 pm

i will try to accomodate your requests but little by little...
Last edited by RKJ5 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick KAWHI

Postby RKJ5 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Mojazz wrote:How to add this in game? Id try to add "Modded" folder but didnt work.


download external file plugin to make the modded folder work sir
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick KAWHI

Postby Mojazz on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:23 pm

RKJ5 wrote:
Mojazz wrote:How to add this in game? Id try to add "Modded" folder but didnt work.


download external file plugin to make the modded folder work sir



Thanks a lot... Great works on all of your cfs... :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

btw, do you just edit cf or you can create some missing ones? I just want to request Brandon Paul of Spurs if you have some time..

I used to work on cfs before thats why i know how much time and effort you put into this so I really appreciate you doing all this...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
User avatar
Mojazz
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:16 pm
Location: Mabuhay

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick KAWHI

Postby RKJ5 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Mojazz wrote:
RKJ5 wrote:
Mojazz wrote:How to add this in game? Id try to add "Modded" folder but didnt work.


download external file plugin to make the modded folder work sir



Thanks a lot... Great works on all of your cfs... :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

btw, do you just edit cf or you can create some missing ones? I just want to request Brandon Paul of Spurs if you have some time..

I used to work on cfs before thats why i know how much time and effort you put into this so I really appreciate you doing all this...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

yup it consume to much time especially making new faces...
i do but i'm focus in enhancing head and body right now...
i have pending custom faces to make...i will try soon...you can req to shouqota he's currently working on them...
Image
Image
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS RLSD!Reddick KAWHI

Postby SebaARG on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:03 pm

Yes! Waiting for Kawhi Realese! :crazyeyes:
SebaARG
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 10:40 am

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS KAWHI RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Kawhi body fix face update 1.0
smaller head bigger body
http://corneey.com/we2xZc
Image
Image
Image
Image
_______________________________________________________
accepting kind donation: https://www.paypal.me/rkjmods
Last edited by RKJ5 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS KAWHI RLSD!Reddick

Postby vincekobe on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:44 pm

thank you. My friend ~! :bowdown: :bowdown2:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS KAWHI RLSD!Reddick

Postby sNiPeRkIdD on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:35 pm

thank u for sharing ur talent, sir..
Image
User avatar
sNiPeRkIdD
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:22 am
Location: Philippines

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS KAWHI RLSD!Reddick

Postby SebaARG on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:59 am

Thanks for your greats works! (Y)
SebaARG
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 10:40 am

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS KAWHI RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:51 am

Livingston big head fix
http://corneey.com/we65n1
Image
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJnewWESTbrookLBJdGreenBGriffin AnthonyDAVIS KAWHI MUSCALA RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Muscala
http://corneey.com/we9qeu
Image
Image

_______________________________________________________
accepting kind donation: https://www.paypal.me/rkjmods
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJnewWESTbrookLBJdGreenBGriffin AnthonyDAVIS KAWHI MUSCALA RLSD!Reddick

Postby fran_swoosh on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:57 pm

sir rkj dwade ult new hair style ult!! same as default n ung hair style nia now! body edting nlang good to go na
fran_swoosh
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 am

Re: RKJnewWESTbrookLBJdGreenBGriffin AnthonyDAVIS KAWHI MUSCALA RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:58 pm

(Y)
fran_swoosh wrote:sir rkj dwade ult new hair style ult!! same as default n ung hair style nia now! body edting nlang good to go na
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJnewWESTbrookLBJdGreenBGriffin AnthonyDAVIS KAWHI MUSCALA RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:59 pm

User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJnewWESTbrookLBJdGreenBGriffin ADAVIS KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR RLSD!Reddick

Postby vincekobe on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Thank you for always. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: RKJnewWESTbrookLBJdGreenBGriffin ADAVIS KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR RLSD!Reddick

Postby 4MR on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Great work! :applaud:
4MR
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: RKJnewWESTbrookLBJdGreenBGriffin ADAVIS KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR RLSD!Reddick

Postby Nikolai1510 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:00 pm

Thank you my friend (Y)
User avatar
Nikolai1510
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:27 pm

Anthony Davis headband compatible v2
hair overlapping headband fix zoom in zoom out...
http://destyy.com/wrtIhP
Image
Image
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 RLSD!Reddick

Postby vincekobe on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Extremely speedy ~~! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 RLSD!Reddick

Postby dbzx on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Great work on kawhi! I do notice a problem though, the eyeballs are sticking out during movement. Can you fix that? I haven't checked other big head fixes but hopefully it is just this one.

EDIT: noticed the same problem with kyrie. Potentially more players with the big head fix might have this issue.
dbzx
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 am

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:58 pm

dbzx wrote:Great work on kawhi! I do notice a problem though, the eyeballs are sticking out during movement. Can you fix that? I haven't checked other big head fixes but hopefully it is just this one.

EDIT: noticed the same problem with kyrie. Potentially more players with the big head fix might have this issue.


i didn't notice that in my game...i do the shrinking proportion all the parts...does it happen in your gameplay or just in instant replay when you preview them?
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 RLSD!Reddick

Postby Nikolai1510 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:49 pm

RKJ5 wrote:
dbzx wrote:Great work on kawhi! I do notice a problem though, the eyeballs are sticking out during movement. Can you fix that? I haven't checked other big head fixes but hopefully it is just this one.

EDIT: noticed the same problem with kyrie. Potentially more players with the big head fix might have this issue.


i didn't notice that in my game...i do the shrinking proportion all the parts...does it happen in your gameplay or just in instant replay when you preview them?

In gameplay it's not noticeable, maybe little glitch. In replay it's noticeable.

"The most important one is to keep the pivot point of the whole selection in the middle of the eyeShape vertex group so you' re scaling the neck/head towards the eyes. The reason for that is that moving the eyeballs even the slightest will cause animation glitches. With the pivot point set to the middle of the whole head/neck, the eyes may not completely clip through the player's face when doing just a small scaling process". (c) Abgobryu

The more you scale the head, the more eyes will roll
User avatar
Nikolai1510
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:29 am

Nikolai1510 wrote:
RKJ5 wrote:
dbzx wrote:Great work on kawhi! I do notice a problem though, the eyeballs are sticking out during movement. Can you fix that? I haven't checked other big head fixes but hopefully it is just this one.

EDIT: noticed the same problem with kyrie. Potentially more players with the big head fix might have this issue.


i didn't notice that in my game...i do the shrinking proportion all the parts...does it happen in your gameplay or just in instant replay when you preview them?

In gameplay it's not noticeable, maybe little glitch. In replay it's noticeable.

"The most important one is to keep the pivot point of the whole selection in the middle of the eyeShape vertex group so you' re scaling the neck/head towards the eyes. The reason for that is that moving the eyeballs even the slightest will cause animation glitches. With the pivot point set to the middle of the whole head/neck, the eyes may not completely clip through the player's face when doing just a small scaling process". (c) Abgobryu

The more you scale the head, the more eyes will roll

...thanks...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:31 am

Crowder big head fix
tested
http://destyy.com/wronSa
Image
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER RLSD!Reddick

Postby Boff2k on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:10 am

I have one more request...can you shrink Dwight Howards head just a bit and give him a more muscular body type? Thanks
Boff2k
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:05 am

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER RLSD!Reddick

Postby Novsky on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:15 am

Excellent work as always. Could you please update Aaron Gordon (he's playing like an all star), Kyle Korver (big head), and Salah Mejri please?

Thank you for all of your hard work!
Novsky
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:57 am

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER RLSD!Reddick

Postby pst98 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:34 am

RKJ5 wrote:Crowder big head fix

hey man, so with the AD headband fix, you can see the headband through his left ear, at least in the edit body menu. Also, what do you think about Kawhi's arms? Do you think they should be a bit longer?

pst98
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER RLSD!Reddick

Postby Abgobryu on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:11 am

pst98 wrote:hey man, so with the AD headband fix, you can see the headband through his left ear, at least in the edit body menu. Also, what do you think about Kawhi's arms? Do you think they should be a bit longer?


Kawhi's arms should be longer. Given CAP neck/head length and his default shoulder width value, changing "leftHand.ty" and "rightHand.ty" in his appearance file to 28.63982856 will give an extremely precise representation of his 7'3" wingspan at 6'7". With the value RKJ gave his arms, his in-game wingspan is between 6'10" and 6'11".

But well, if Lucas Nogueira's 8'3" in-game wingspan (7'6" per eurocamp) and other default wingspans, most of which are incorrect to a much bigger extent than head sizes, aren't a problem... :P.
Abgobryu
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR ADAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER DHowardRLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:23 am

Dwight Howard head body fix hair update
http://destyy.com/wrsKfI
Image
Image
Image

Aaron Gordon Wip...
Image
Last edited by RKJ5 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR ADAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER DHowardRLSD!Reddick

Postby vincekobe on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:19 am

Thank you very very very very much. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR ADAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER DHowardRLSD!Reddick

Postby DanREZx0 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:12 pm

sir stephen curry small head please! :bowdown: :bowdown2:
DanREZx0
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR ADAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER DHowardRLSD!Reddick

Postby vincekobe on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:52 pm

RKJ5 ~~~!
I can not see DeAndre Jordand. Where is the link? :roll:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR ADAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER DHowardRLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ5 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:56 pm

vincekobe wrote:RKJ5 ~~~!
I can not see DeAndre Jordand. Where is the link? :roll:

i didn't release it yet sir..he keep on changing hair style hehe...

Aaron Gordon 1.0
http://destyy.com/wrfUfH
Image
Image
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], ronextolin and 19 guests