#ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN / DATA PACK RELEASED! Page 7

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN/UPDATE 2.1 01-25-2018 RELEASED! Page 5

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:17 am

#ACB2K18 Actualización / Update 2.1 RELEASED
Download: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/posts/1774565789504357
Changelog:
- We have fixed the name of the Anadolu Istanbul team to "Anadolu Efes Istanbul"
- We have fixed the Anadolu Efes Istanbul uniforms.
- New portrait for Sloukas has been added
- New updated cyberface for Ryan Kelly (Betis)
- We have added Euroleague uniforms for the referees.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby N17Hero on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:12 am

Hello guys, great work, but i have problem. I try to solve my problem by reinstalling game, and install mod again, but it doesn't help. My problem is that I start MyLeague or Season (doesn't matter). Everything is OK, i can play (I play with Kaunas Zalgiris). Roster and everything else is OK, but after i exit my league, exit game, and then when start game again, start to play Myleague again, when i start the game, Uniform of Kaunas Zalgiris disappeared, i can play everything else is fine, but then I have to play with GSW uniform. When I start new franchise Uniforms fine, when I exit and start again, again only GSW uniforms. What to do? I want to play MyLeague, but i cant play all games in one day, without closing the game :D and i want to play with Kaunas Zalgiris uniforms, not with GSW. Help.
N17Hero

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:32 am

N17Hero wrote:Hello guys, great work, but i have problem. I try to solve my problem by reinstalling game, and install mod again, but it doesn't help. My problem is that I start MyLeague or Season (doesn't matter). Everything is OK, i can play (I play with Kaunas Zalgiris). Roster and everything else is OK, but after i exit my league, exit game, and then when start game again, start to play Myleague again, when i start the game, Uniform of Kaunas Zalgiris disappeared, i can play everything else is fine, but then I have to play with GSW uniform. When I start new franchise Uniforms fine, when I exit and start again, again only GSW uniforms. What to do? I want to play MyLeague, but i cant play all games in one day, without closing the game :D and i want to play with Kaunas Zalgiris uniforms, not with GSW. Help.

Try to update your game if you didn’t it. If you load our roster in Myleague and you saved your myleague. You can continue.
Zalgiris jerseys are working perfect.
Shuajota

Postby Nick28 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:39 am

Hello,why Crvena Zvezda logo isnt fixed yet? Isnt it something easy to do,than cyberfaces and jerseys that is done in the latest update?

Also why for some teams you get previews for the jerseys and for others you dont? For example the jersey can work perfectly in the match,but when selecting teams for some teams it shows only the nba jerseys.
Nick28

Postby N17Hero on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:49 am

Shuajota wrote:
N17Hero wrote:Hello guys, great work, but i have problem. I try to solve my problem by reinstalling game, and install mod again, but it doesn't help. My problem is that I start MyLeague or Season (doesn't matter). Everything is OK, i can play (I play with Kaunas Zalgiris). Roster and everything else is OK, but after i exit my league, exit game, and then when start game again, start to play Myleague again, when i start the game, Uniform of Kaunas Zalgiris disappeared, i can play everything else is fine, but then I have to play with GSW uniform. When I start new franchise Uniforms fine, when I exit and start again, again only GSW uniforms. What to do? I want to play MyLeague, but i cant play all games in one day, without closing the game :D and i want to play with Kaunas Zalgiris uniforms, not with GSW. Help.

Try to update your game if you didn’t it. If you load our roster in Myleague and you saved your myleague. You can continue.

How to update it? Because I'm using CODEX version of the game. I am installed one update, also from CODEX Update-6. Maybe I install mod incorrectly? But it just copy NBA game folder somewhere else, rename it to ACB 2k18, and put files from Main Directory 1,2,3 to ACB 2k18 folder. I even create shortcut, put it on Desktop and rename to ACB 2k18.
N17Hero

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:56 am

N17Hero wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

How to update it? Because I'm using CODEX version of the game. I am installed one update, also from CODEX Update-6. Maybe I install mod incorrectly? But it just copy NBA game folder somewhere else, rename it to ACB 2k18, and put files from Main Directory 1,2,3 to ACB 2k18 folder. I even create shortcut, put it on Desktop and rename to ACB 2k18.

This mod works with the last version of the game. I recommend you buy it...
Shuajota

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN/UPDATE 2 RELEASED!

Postby kakuliaotari90 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:02 am

Shuajota wrote:
kakuliaotari90 wrote:Shuajota Are you going to make BC DInamo Tbilisi as well as Partizan? thank you

Yes, we will work in those teams.

Shuajota I don't know how to thank you. You make my dream come true. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Contact me if any help will be needed with rosters or something else.

http://www.fiba.basketball/europecup/17 ... tab=roster

On this link is aeverything about Dinamo Tbilisi
kakuliaotari90

Postby N17Hero on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:08 am

Shuajota wrote:
N17Hero wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

This mod works with the last version of the game. I recommend you buy it...

The last update from CODEX of NBA 2k18:
Update 6:
- Trivia will be re-enabled in the 2K Zone in MyCAREER once all consoles have received this update. If you have not yet tried it out, 2K Zone Trivia provides 25 VC for every question you answer correctly!
- Users will no longer experience a hang when attempting to read texts from Bryan in MyCAREER.
- Fixed an issue where Bryan would stop sending users texts to pick up their endorsement VC cheques in MyCAREER.
- Addressed a hang that could occur in the Gatorade Training Facility right before starting an activity.
- Addressed a case where some users were seeing their custom created shoes appearing differently in-game than how they looked in the editor.
- The camera will no longer focus on the crowd when play resumes when called right before a free throw in Pro-Am and Play Now Online games.
- Fixed a case where the playoffs would fail to advance after completing a round during an offline MyCAREER.
- Squads will now remain intact when choosing to Play Game after completing a Ruffles Tournament game.
- Michael Jordan’s tongue should now look a little more Mike-like

Maybe its the last update of game or not?
N17Hero

Postby Nick28 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:21 am

Nick28 wrote:Hello,why Crvena Zvezda logo isnt fixed yet? Isnt it something easy to do,than cyberfaces and jerseys that is done in the latest update?

Also why for some teams you get previews for the jerseys and for others you dont? For example the jersey can work perfectly in the match,but when selecting teams for some teams it shows only the nba jerseys.

Shuajota,can you answer on the above?
Nick28

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:26 am

Nick28 wrote:
Nick28 wrote:Hello,why Crvena Zvezda logo isnt fixed yet? Isnt it something easy to do,than cyberfaces and jerseys that is done in the latest update?

Because 2k patched a lot of them and we cant mod that bcs all those files are in the sync file. I hope TGsoGood can help us.
Shuajota

Postby mitsos kand 23 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:52 am

Dear Shuajota first of all well done for your amazing job..i want to answer if will be PAOK bc team appears in the next update? thanks for your amazing job
mitsos kand 23

Postby Nick28 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:05 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Nick28 wrote:

Because 2k patched a lot of them and we cant mod that bcs all those files are in the sync file. I hope TGsoGood can help us.

I see,you mean the logo or the jerseys preview or both of them cant be modded?
Nick28

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Nick28 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Nick28 wrote:

I mean only the jersey preview in the menu.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:37 pm

mitsos kand 23 wrote:Dear Shuajota first of all well done for your amazing job..i want to answer if will be PAOK bc team appears in the next update? thanks for your amazing job

Thanks bro, we will work in your team but not for the next update. We need more time. (Y)
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:37 pm

NBA 2K18 TUTORIAL - HOW TO INSTALL/CÓMO INSTALAR #ACB2K18 ENGLISH/ESPAÑOL
phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN/UPDATE 2.1 + VIDEO TUTORIAL Page 6

Postby Dhawk34 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:50 am

could you make white jersey of khimki?
Dhawk34

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:17 am

Dhawk34 wrote:could you make white jersey of khimki?

That’s included. Suns statement.
Shuajota

Postby Nick28 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:57 am

Shuajota wrote:
Nick28 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Nick28 wrote:
Nick28 wrote:

I mean only the jersey preview in the menu.

Ok,then dont forget the logo on the next update.
Nick28

Postby asty08 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:40 am

Excellent work! A reason to install the game again. Some corrections: Shengelia is 6 ft 9in and 240lb. Monia is also 6:9, SF and 6ft 8lb tall. Olympiacos center Bogris is the last and Georgios is the first name. In your previews I saw De Colo with a different haircut and a a brand new face for Sastre but I didn’t see him in the mod.I think you can use more cyberfaces from nba2k17: Todorovic, Brown (efes), D. Thomas (Maccabi), Kuzmic, Higgins and, I think, Jenkins.
asty08

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:35 am

asty08 wrote:Excellent work! A reason to install the game again. Some corrections: Shengelia is 6 ft 9in and 240lb. Monia is also 6:9, SF and 6ft 8lb tall. Olympiacos center Bogris is the last and Georgios is the first name. In your previews I saw De Colo with a different haircut and a a brand new face for Sastre but I didn’t see him in the mod.I think you can use more cyberfaces from nba2k17: Todorovic, Brown (efes), D. Thomas (Maccabi), Kuzmic, Higgins and, I think, Jenkins.

Thanks! No, 2k17 faces are not compatible and 2k deleted a lot of them: Todorovic, Kuzmic, Sergi Vidal, Radlujica...etc.
Shuajota

Postby Nikolanixa on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:03 pm

#3 Williams-Goss,Nigel USA PG
#4 Vaughn,Kwame USA PG
#9 Marinkovic,Vanja SRB SG
#7 Aranitovic,Aleksandar SRB SG
#6 Tadic,Tadija SRB SG
#10 Tanaskovic,Nikola SRB PF
#12 Velickovic,Novica SRB PF
#17 Gavrilovic,Strahinja SRB PF
#41 Gagic,Djordje SRB PF
#15 Pecarski,Marko SRB Center
#95 Salic,Djoko BIH Center
#5 Bandja,Sy FRA PF,Center

COACH: Nenad Canak, SRB
KK Partizan NIS Roster :)
Nikolanixa

Postby Dhawk34 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:42 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Dhawk34 wrote:could you make white jersey of khimki?

That’s included. Suns statement.

I didnt see.Are you sure ?
Dhawk34

Postby zkrn on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:53 pm

Hey,im having a same problem N17Hero had . I created my league , started playing with Zalgiris Kaunas , played 2 games and turned off the game. Next time i turn on the game , zalgiris uniforms turned into gsw uniforms. Soo , is there a way to fix that ? I have a normal steam version of the game , so updates arent a problem.
zkrn

Postby xALONIx on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:27 am

zkrn wrote:Hey,im having a same problem N17Hero had . I created my league , started playing with Zalgiris Kaunas , played 2 games and turned off the game. Next time i turn on the game , zalgiris uniforms turned into gsw uniforms. Soo , is there a way to fix that ? I have a normal steam version of the game , so updates arent a problem.

you know why they called it "beta"
BETA is one of them. Developing software (computer programs) takes time and lots of trial and error.

they publish it so they can hear what good and what bad so they can improve it before they publish the final version
about the uniform problem i use the codex offline version and so far so good, try to start a season with a custom roster,
and the guy with the KK patritzn man we get it, we know the you love the team
but we focus on the 16 euroleague teams and all the rest is bonus (Y)
xALONIx

Postby PAO6 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:09 am

What a great patch! Good job guys.

I am having a problem with the fps. While I am playing the original nba with 60fps on low-medium settings, with this patch I get around 40-50 fps and it causes a lot of lag. Is it because of the new stadiums?

I'd appreciate it if you give me an answer.

Also, if you have the time, please decrease Calathes dunk skills to the minimum level as he is dunking like Westbrook :P . Also fix Antentokunpo's skills because in the patch he is not very explosive and he barely dunks while he is one of the most athletic players in Europe. Dinos Mitoglou is missing from the roster of Panathinaikos.
PAO6

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding