Real 2017-18 Roster

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:16 am

:wink:
you can add them yourself?
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:02 pm

Discontinued.
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby Derrick_Jordan123 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:04 pm

How do i force use the portraits? I keep getting an error. :|
Derrick_Jordan123
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:25 pm

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Derrick_Jordan123 wrote:How do i force use the portraits? I keep getting an error. :|


I'm struggling with this myself because a plugin for 2k18 it was never created and the plugin from 2k17 was simply recycled to the new game. That's why the force portrait option gives an error message. Until there is an update, the only way I'm aware to do it is through Limino's modifier every time you boot the game.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby jjchua on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:30 pm

hello @bluejaybrandon..i downloaded some of your tattoo mods and some of them have rendering problems in roster edit and in game..some of them dont show up ingame..
jjchua
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:38 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby hova- on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:51 pm

Cool. Portraits are very very bad ingame (90ies have super bad quality, many players don't have a RL portrait).

Would be awesome to have all the players in there ;)
User avatar
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 5076
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:33 am
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:17 pm

bluejay here
here is another tatoo for Angelo Russell had forgotten to put them here there are all to finish correctly http://www.nba.com/nets/gallery/2017/09 ... a-day-2017




and here ingram https://www.google.fr/url?sa=i&rct=j&q= ... 4723940876
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:58 pm

+ Brandon ingram screen Tatoo. (Nice work tatoo Davis thanks Bluejays) You ok Tatoo DLO?
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby Roberto on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:13 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:Here are the links...once the season starts and quality pictures come in I will update them. They aren't the highest quality because I'm working with Instagram and Twitter Picture rips.

Anthony Davis: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c58bkaz6 ... ng2444.iff

I think if you go to NBA.com in media day section, there are Photos of the players and are quite good. You can see the tattoos there. D'angelo Russell tatts are very visibles. Try.
Roberto
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:35 am

Roberto wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Here are the links...once the season starts and quality pictures come in I will update them. They aren't the highest quality because I'm working with Instagram and Twitter Picture rips.

Anthony Davis: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c58bkaz6 ... ng2444.iff

I think if you go to NBA.com in media day section, there are Photos of the players and are quite good. You can see the tattoos there. D'angelo Russell tatts are very visibles. Try.


I've tried those. They are pretty low resolution so the tattoos come out blurry and unrecognizable.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:40 am

Bluejays released DLO you finish it?
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby lBATEMANl on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:44 am

Any chance you could update Kelly Oubre's tattoos if you're still doing those?
User avatar
lBATEMANl
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:00 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:24 am

lBATEMANl wrote:Any chance you could update Kelly Oubre's tattoos if you're still doing those?


Absolutely. I did a minor update from last year but I'm assuming that he got new tattoos this offseason. I'll add them shortly.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby lBATEMANl on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:58 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
lBATEMANl wrote:Any chance you could update Kelly Oubre's tattoos if you're still doing those?


Absolutely. I did a minor update from last year but I'm assuming that he got new tattoos this offseason. I'll add them shortly.

Yeah, he has like full sleeves on both arms now. Thanks a lot bro. (Y)
User avatar
lBATEMANl
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:00 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:24 am

So I just wanted to update anyone interested in the project on the progress...thanks to Roberto for pointing out which players need updates, I have been adding tattoo updates to many players (Rubio (below), D'Angelo Russell, Treveon Graham, etc.). Basically once I can get good photos of new art on players I will be updating them. I obviously have many more to go.

Now that portrait editing is available, I will be updating my 2017-18 Real Roster with only high quality portraits. Again, no Getty images rips or blurry, low-res shots. Some things to note...this roster is only for the 2017-18 season. It will not be compatible as it replaces many of the retro roster assets. The good news is that all players will have both accurate portraits, and accurate head shots when in MyGm or MyLeague modes.

Additionally the roster will have accurate accessories and signatures as I work through it. I'm trying to recreate the most authentic 2017-18 experience so any feedback is appreciated.

Image

Image

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Progress Update

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:28 am

:crazyeyes: :applaud: please release D’angelo russell
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Announcement

Postby Roberto on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:16 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:So I just wanted to update anyone interested in the project on the progress...thanks to Roberto for pointing out which players need updates, I have been adding tattoo updates to many players (Rubio (below), D'Angelo Russell, Treveon Graham, etc.). Basically once I can get good photos of new art on players I will be updating them. I obviously have many more to go.

Now that portrait editing is available, I will be updating my 2017-18 Real Roster with only high quality portraits. Again, no Getty images rips or blurry, low-res shots. Some things to note...this roster is only for the 2017-18 season. It will not be compatible as it replaces many of the retro roster assets. The good news is that all players will have both accurate portraits, and accurate head shots when in MyGm or MyLeague modes.

Additionally the roster will have accurate accessories and signatures as I work through it. I'm trying to recreate the most authentic 2017-18 experience so any feedback is appreciated.

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

No, thanks to you, you are doing huge work with any help. Rubio and Rusell tattoos are amazing. Man, can't wait for the release. Very good job
Roberto
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:35 am

Here are a few more portrait update previews...my goal is to have every player with an action shot in the new Nike jerseys. I'm trying to avoid the media day photos.

Image

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Progress Update

Postby KoyaM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:44 am

maybe a rubio with long hair?
User avatar
KoyaM
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Progress Update

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:58 pm

blue jay I have a question can we put the headband with limino a anthony davis pat example thanks for helping me
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:11 pm

New minor update to add Ivan Rabb (Grizzlies) and Monte Morris (Free Agents, Nuggets are currently full). Monte Morris will have his tattoos in the final version. Currently working my way through portraits and tattoo updates. Then I'll look at tendencies, accessories, etc.

Image

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:17 am

Some new portraits to show off. The goal is to have HD, action shot photos for the player so that they match the aesthetic that 2k goes for. Let me know if there's certain tattoos or portraits you want to see previewed.

Image

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Progress Update

Postby Roberto on Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:41 am

Well, if you can show any tattoo update preview?
Roberto
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:31 am

Couple more updates to share if there is any interest. So far I have 25+ tattoo updates ready for release and 30-40 portraits. Hoping to release this close to the official start of the season.

Image

Image
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:56 am

Release tatoo please can no longer wait for DLO rubio ......... :D
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:21 am

Excellent work with those portraits! (Y)
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:03 am

Juan Hernangomez Tattoo Update Preview..he wore a sleeve over it however in his first game so the accessories will be set accordingly

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby MaxMBox on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:34 am

Waiting for the release more because of awesome portrait and players update (playing in MyCCAREER mostly). Amazing amount of work!!!
User avatar
MaxMBox
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: Russia

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:41 am

MaxMBox wrote:Waiting for the release more because of awesome portrait and players update (playing in MyCCAREER mostly). Amazing amount of work!!!



Thanks man. Yeah I'll be putting in major work here shortly so hoping for a release soon. For those looking for it, I've also found an updated plugin that has a way to force portraits when you load 2k18 so that will be released along with the who Mod Pack.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby zetsuboushta on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:32 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
MaxMBox wrote:Waiting for the release more because of awesome portrait and players update (playing in MyCCAREER mostly). Amazing amount of work!!!



Thanks man. Yeah I'll be putting in major work here shortly so hoping for a release soon. For those looking for it, I've also found an updated plugin that has a way to force portraits when you load 2k18 so that will be released along with the who Mod Pack.

Couldn't you share plugin?
Hope for release, liked your work in 2k17, it was(and it is) great.
User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:51 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby soggycereal42 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:18 am

Can you show Paul Millsaps player portrait?
soggycereal42
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 4:44 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:41 pm

soggycereal42 wrote:Can you show Paul Millsaps player portrait?



Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:45 am

Another preview as I work through tattoo and portrait updates. Pretty pleased with how Nick Young's tattoos turned out.

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby Roberto on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:19 am

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Roberto
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby Roberto on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:43 am

you said that you had 25+ tattoo updates ready to release, are you finished or will be more, great work¡¡¡
Roberto
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:54 am

Roberto wrote:you said that you had 25+ tattoo updates ready to release, are you finished or will be more, great work¡¡¡


I will be releasing them all as one update with the portraits
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:55 am

Jordan Bell tattoo update preview and Derrick Rose portrait update

Image


Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby Kevmire on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Great job Blue! Previews look great.
Kevmire
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:11 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby soggycereal42 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:06 am

When should we be expecting the roster along with the tattoos and portraits to be released? Awesome work so far!
soggycereal42
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 4:44 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby bremi19 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:26 am

Cant wait! amazing project
User avatar
bremi19
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:25 pm

soggycereal42 wrote:When should we be expecting the roster along with the tattoos and portraits to be released? Awesome work so far!


I was gone for vacation until today so I will be putting big work into it these next few days. I'll have an update on a release date soon.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Here is a quick preview. Let me know if there is any aspect you want to see previewed. More updates soon.

Joel Bolomboy Tattoo Update

Image


J.R. Smith Portrait Update

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby SuperWoch on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:44 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:Here is a quick preview. Let me know if there is any aspect you want to see previewed. More updates soon.



Awesome, dude. Great project! :applaud:
User avatar
SuperWoch
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:32 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:24 am

SuperWoch wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Here is a quick preview. Let me know if there is any aspect you want to see previewed. More updates soon.



Awesome, dude. Great project! :applaud:


Thanks man, really trying to provide the definitive NBA 2k18 experience, aesthetically at least.

In the meantime...here are some additional previews


Sindarius Thornwell Tattoo Update

Image


Joel Embiid Portrait Update

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:41 am

fantastic work
the season starts tomorrow do you think you're going to release all of it?
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby Roberto on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:53 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
SuperWoch wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Here is a quick preview. Let me know if there is any aspect you want to see previewed. More updates soon.



Awesome, dude. Great project! :applaud:


Thanks man, really trying to provide the definitive NBA 2k18 experience, aesthetically at least.

In the meantime...here are some additional previews


Sindarius Thornwell Tattoo Update

[ Image ]


Joel Embiid Portrait Update

[ Image ]

man, great job on Thornwell and Bolomboy, are you doing cyberfaces also???
Roberto
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:04 am

KBMAMBA24 wrote:fantastic work
the season starts tomorrow do you think you're going to release all of it?


Unlikely. Many of the players don't have any high quality photos available because there hasn't been enough games. And I'm not gonna use the media day photos because in my opinion they look out of place in-game. So just making my way through updates currently.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby bowenstar on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:55 pm

hey blue

u can check this website

hoopshype got lots rumor and transactions and release player for opening day rosters

check it

http://hoopshype.com/

it's may help u to update ur Rosters

thanks bro

:D
bowenstar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby kamackeris on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Just a quick question about your roster... Have always enjoyed simworlds rosters on Xbox but now have the pc version... Are you doing attribute and tendancies updates with this roster?
kamackeris
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:31 am

Re: bluejaybrandon's Updates - Real 2017-18 Roster Progress Update

Postby SuperWoch on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:09 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
And I'm not gonna use the media day photos because in my opinion they look out of place in-game. So just making my way through updates currently.


Very good decision, imho.
User avatar
SuperWoch
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cdsutherland and 15 guests