Roster editing using CE

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ghostmaps on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:12 am

Hi everyone ,somebody can give me the wingspan adress ?( for CE )
ghostmaps
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby sitew33 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:20 am

ghostmaps wrote:Hi everyone ,somebody can give me the wingspan adress ?( for CE )


CE will only change wingspan of CAPs. Try this discussion if you want to change wingspans.

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104818
sitew33
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:25 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ghostmaps on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:39 am

sitew33 wrote:
ghostmaps wrote:Hi everyone ,somebody can give me the wingspan adress ?( for CE )


CE will only change wingspan of CAPs. Try this discussion if you want to change wingspans.

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104818


thx but i don't found "Appearance info.RDAT" folder can u help me ?
ghostmaps
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby sitew33 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:12 am

ghostmaps wrote:
sitew33 wrote:
ghostmaps wrote:Hi everyone ,somebody can give me the wingspan adress ?( for CE )


CE will only change wingspan of CAPs. Try this discussion if you want to change wingspans.

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104818


thx but i don't found "Appearance info.RDAT" folder can u help me ?


It's in the png file of the player
sitew33
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:25 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby AlvaroXXV on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:24 am

1.04 tables doesn't work?
User avatar
AlvaroXXV
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby sinisterglitch on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:41 pm

same problem here. Lua script error.
User avatar
sinisterglitch
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:34 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:28 am

all the tables work. 1.04 tables work with 1.04 NBA 2K18 exe.
The script error does nothing, the table will work any way as long as you have the correct version of the .exe
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby sinisterglitch on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:36 am

i have the legal steam version of this and updated it too. i don't why are the tables not working. am i missing something? i have cheat engine 6.7 i just want to the edit jersey to work and change the timberwolves jersey to retro because new era jersey are really meh.
User avatar
sinisterglitch
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:34 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:53 am

sinisterglitch wrote:i have the legal steam version of this and updated it too

so you have version 1.09 then? not going to work

the edit player table might work still
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby AlvaroXXV on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:57 am

I have a 1.04 exe and do not work for me. Non of the 3 tables.
User avatar
AlvaroXXV
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:23 am

AlvaroXXV wrote:I have a 1.04 exe and do not work for me. Non of the 3 tables.


We have already tried to help you before already. I don't think you either a) know what version you have or b) know what you are doing at all.
I just loaded up 1.04 and they all still work except for the teams part of arenas and teams! Go watch TGsoGood's tutorial videos or something

IF this doesn't work you are either trying to use it on a really old roster or you are not on 1.04
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Dmayne on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:38 pm

all the tables are currently working for me, and i appreciate the updated arenas and teams table, thank you ksmiz.
User avatar
Dmayne
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Michigan, US

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby dyopopoy on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:01 am

Hi,

What causes the crash for this editor?
I usually copy some Vitals, Cyberface, Attributes, Signatures, Tendencies and Badges.
After 'locking' those in CE, then going to the player whom I want those to be copied to, the game crashes.
Basically, what causes the game to crash when using these CE Tables?
dyopopoy
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:14 am

dyopopoy wrote:What causes the crash for this editor?
I usually copy some Vitals, Cyberface, Attributes, Signatures, Tendencies and Badges.
After 'locking' those in CE, then going to the player whom I want those to be copied to, the game crashes.
Basically, what causes the game to crash when using these CE Tables?


Not sure but it happens much more often now on 2k18. It is probably because the values that you are looking at are like dynamic variables stored in memory temporarily and by locking them static the game just isn't working as intended and crashes because it can't carry out whatever it needs to do next.

If you are using TGsoGood's edit player table I would suggest you:
  • copy the entire value portion of "Clone Player Full Array of bytes".
  • Then go to your new player and temporarily lock in the "Team Assigned Array of bytes" value (if not they end up with 76ers jersey or 2k team idk why.
  • Then paste that "Clone Player Full Array of bytes" into your new player.
  • You can now unlock that team as it should remain the same surviving the paste over.
This "Clone Player Full Array of bytes" from what I can tell does everything except for Height and Badges.(not sure why) So I either just manually fix height or copy down the "All Badges" value at the same time when I copy the full array.

While not ideal this will allow you to clone players pretty quickly much quicker than manually entering any of this. Not as quick as just locking in those checkboxes but I promise it will cut down game crashes to close to 0.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby fordtech99 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:53 pm

has anyone updated the table to v1.09
fordtech99
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:46 am

fordtech99 wrote:has anyone updated the table to v1.09


Not to my knowledge. Atleast not publicly.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Issy on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:08 am

Anyone know if it is possible to edit sock colors and accessories colors (team colors?)?

I only succeeded to change the color for the shoes, with 1.04 version.
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Dmayne on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:01 am

Issy wrote:Anyone know if it is possible to edit sock colors and accessories colors (team colors?)?

I only succeeded to change the color for the shoes, with 1.04 version.


you can edit socks colors and headband colors with the jerseys table... at this time with the jerseys table we're unable to edit uniform color 1/2/3 and arm sleeve color.

shoe colorways can be changed, but also noticed some shoe colors are stuck, for example (96 bulls away/04 pistons away).
User avatar
Dmayne
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Michigan, US

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:52 pm

it is not that you are unable to it is just not added to the table because no one could come up with a naming scheme for what color block of data goes to what

Right click on the last shoe color and browse by memory region and start looking at the bytes. You will see a bunch of Colors separated by FF so every 3 bytes AB CD EF FF AB CD EF FF AB CD EF FF etc etc will be a color

This will go on till you run into the headband colors which are at the end.

If someone figures out what to name them I will add them to the table

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104080&start=200#p1906294

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104080&start=200#p1906368

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104080&start=100#p1905634

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104080&start=100#p1905637

PLEASE READ THE THREAD AND DON'T JUST JUMP TO THE LAST PAGE
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Dmayne on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:58 pm

@ksmiz thank you for your time and effort, another thing to correct if possible.
while reading through those links you gave maumau78 mentioned in the last post in this link: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104080&start=200#p1906368
"I think shoes color for away jersery is missing; if you try to edit primary shoe color nothing happens...you need to edit the hex values in green....can you please add this value to the table?"

now, i understand the complexity of "naming them' after read this carolusxci post from your link: "Those three parameters are for only one accessory location as far as I know. There are three team colors for arm sleeves, three colors for elbow accessories, three colors for wrist ones, for knee ones and so on. Maybe it doesn't work like that on retro jerseys though, but I'm not sure about it.? "
but he does mention that he can add them to the jerseys table...

to make it simple if you can add this for each jersey slot:
gear color 1 (uniform color 1)
gear color 2 (uniform color 2)
gear color 3 (uniform color 3)
gear color 4 (arm sleeve color)
this could give us 4 colorways with each jersey slot, should be more than enough, if it can work like this. if not sorry to waste your time having to read my post, lol...
User avatar
Dmayne
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Michigan, US

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Issy on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:09 pm

Dmayne wrote:
Issy wrote:Anyone know if it is possible to edit sock colors and accessories colors (team colors?)?

I only succeeded to change the color for the shoes, with 1.04 version.


you can edit socks colors and headband colors with the jerseys table... at this time with the jerseys table we're unable to edit uniform color 1/2/3 and arm sleeve color.

shoe colorways can be changed, but also noticed some shoe colors are stuck, for example (96 bulls away/04 pistons away).


Thanks but it still doesn't work
https://img2.lght.pics/PLyX.jpg

I managed to change the headband and shoes but not the socks, the changes have no effect in the game. :cry:
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Dmayne on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:07 am

@issy yea sorry, you're right... currently we can only change the regular/plain socks, it's the nike socks that won't change color.
so idk on this one, use a retro jersey spot instead? or you could use yet another option in the jerseys table for changing socks type from "nike to normal"?
User avatar
Dmayne
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Michigan, US

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Issy on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:00 am

Thank you for trying.

No, it was just a little color adjustment that I wanted to do (the Bulls socks & accessories are too pink instead of red), I prefer to stay on the socks nike then, never mind. (Y)
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby holanda12 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:31 am

holanda12 wrote:hey guys, is it possible to change the max contract percentage? currently it varies from 25% 30% and 35% of Salary cap, I would like to leave at 15% 20% and 25%, to facilitate the hiring of the CPU in the free agency

anyone?
holanda12
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:33 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:24 am

Dmayne wrote: carolusxci - but he does mention that he can add them to the jerseys table...

to make it simple if you can add this for each jersey slot:
gear color 1 (uniform color 1)
gear color 2 (uniform color 2)
gear color 3 (uniform color 3)
gear color 4 (arm sleeve color)
this could give us 4 colorways with each jersey slot, should be more than enough, if it can work like this. if not sorry to waste your time having to read my post, lol...


He said if enough people wanted to he might. He hasn't come back on the forums in months though. I've partly helped keep the topic alive by updating the pointers for 1.07/1.08 exe

How about this I will make a table with every single color possible for a specific jersey data block, then you or Issy or anyone else can tell me what those colors are changing exactly and then we can agree on a naming scheme for them. After I get this response/feedback I will then be able to add for every team/ every jersey.

What jersey table/exe are you working with so that I know what to post so that you can use it?

And to Issy idk there might be a problem there with the Nike socks overriding any type of edit
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Dmayne on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:04 am

@ksmiz... well, i don't see him coming back to 2k18, and i very much appreciate you keeping this topic alive... it's because of you i even play this game with the .04 tables you've provided.
i'm satisfied with the tables we currently have and really not in need of anything else, but will gladly accept any updates or corrections.
User avatar
Dmayne
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Michigan, US

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:08 am

Dmayne wrote:@ksmiz... well, i don't see him coming back to 2k18, and i very much appreciate you keeping this topic alive... it's because of you i even play this game with the .04 tables you've provided.
i'm satisfied with the tables we currently have and really not in need of anything else, but will gladly accept any updates or corrections.


Edit: I updated them to 1.08. The 1.04 ones are on the front page I didn't make those or even the bulk of the tables all I did was shift the starting point. I think I did update 1.04 to work with new rosters but again all I did was shift the starting point CarolusXCI deserves pretty much all the credit plus the many others who contributed to his table in the first few pages of this thread.


No problem glad to have helped

ok so 1.04 tables?

Including the other color values that have already been determined/labeled I've found a possible 25 different colors... so you see why I haven't gotten around to doing this yet

Since it seems the nike socks may be a problem I will add a classic team too to see if we can get down to what each one of these actually do
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:57 am

MAKE BACKUP OF YOUR ROSTER BEFORE USING

In both I've added an accessory colors dropdown. This is only PHI and MIL plus some 2000's classic teams.

Click the box and then help figure out what to name the ?'s and if any are wrong to begin make note of that.

In 1.04 a lot of the classic teams have it added and there are practice jerseys. I didn't realize he started there. I usually shifted it to start with regular nike philly home jersey.

In both all PHI and MIL jerseys will have a dropdown. In both from 2001 76ers - 2016 Warriors will have a dropdown. In 1.04 table there may be some extra outside of this range.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby janmagn on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:18 pm

So, with this tool, am I able to edit players vitals, ratings, tendencies, hot zones and badges?
janmagn
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:36 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby AlvaroXXV on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:47 pm

ksmiz wrote:MAKE BACKUP OF YOUR ROSTER BEFORE USING

In both I've added an accessory colors dropdown. This is only PHI and MIL plus some 2000's classic teams.

Click the box and then help figure out what to name the ?'s and if any are wrong to begin make note of that.

In 1.04 a lot of the classic teams have it added and there are practice jerseys. I didn't realize he started there. I usually shifted it to start with regular nike philly home jersey.

In both all PHI and MIL jerseys will have a dropdown. In both from 2001 76ers - 2016 Warriors will have a dropdown. In 1.04 table there may be some extra outside of this range.


Aweome dude. are u going to add the sleeve color?
User avatar
AlvaroXXV
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:41 am

AlvaroXXV wrote:Aweome dude. are u going to add the sleeve color?


What are you talking about? Did you not see what I said directly above that post or did you not understand?

I have listed out every possible block of color but I need help to decide what to name them all but for now there is a bunch of ?'s.

Sleeve color is already in there, you or someone else needs to help me find out which one would be sleeve color so I can name it for you.

I'm pretty sure it is already on there as upper uniform color 1 if you just try it out but if not help me find out what that color goes to if that isn't right

janmagn wrote:So, with this tool, am I able to edit players vitals, ratings, tendencies, hot zones and badges?


If the edit player table doesn't work then it might be because of whatever version of the game's exe you have but yeah it should work and be able to do all those.

I don't think hot zones is on there exactly but I have found most of them if they need to be added. The rest is all on there I think.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby icikle21 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:12 am

first of all, compliments to all of you guys on this string for doing a great job with the tables. finally some flexibility in terms of being able to edit on the pc. it reminds me of the 11-12-13 games and mods...

quick question on the jerseys table. i have set everything up as you suggested and can edit via CE tables jersey items. i am using 1.04 exe. if I go into play now for example, change a jersey item, i can see the change right there (name, image). however, i am unable to see that change when I go to play the game. for example, if I want to make Philly's main jersey to be some other jersey, i can do that. however, when I go into the game with the same roster, I am back to seeing the same jersey that I wanted replaced. so, it appears the change is not saving. i am confused as to how to save these jersey edits into the roster?

if I use the same process for arenas/teams table, for example changing arena/floor/logo for a team, it works just fine whether I do it within playnow or if I do it under roster edit interface and then save there. however, i cannot get jersey changes to stick :).

any insights would be appreciated. thanks again.

icikle
icikle21
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 pm

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby YoungboyNBA on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:32 am

totally off topic because i couldn't find a sub forum for it... but can anyone recommend a good roster with fixed player's tendencies?
YoungboyNBA
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:58 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Dmayne on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:43 am

icikle21 wrote:first of all, compliments to all of you guys on this string for doing a great job with the tables. finally some flexibility in terms of being able to edit on the pc. it reminds me of the 11-12-13 games and mods...

quick question on the jerseys table. i have set everything up as you suggested and can edit via CE tables jersey items. i am using 1.04 exe. if I go into play now for example, change a jersey item, i can see the change right there (name, image). however, i am unable to see that change when I go to play the game. for example, if I want to make Philly's main jersey to be some other jersey, i can do that. however, when I go into the game with the same roster, I am back to seeing the same jersey that I wanted replaced. so, it appears the change is not saving. i am confused as to how to save these jersey edits into the roster?

if I use the same process for arenas/teams table, for example changing arena/floor/logo for a team, it works just fine whether I do it within playnow or if I do it under roster edit interface and then save there. however, i cannot get jersey changes to stick :).

any insights would be appreciated. thanks again.

icikle


in 2k18 open up the roster you want to change in create/edit roster.
when you roster is loaded for edit, alt+tab out to make the changes in CE.
when finished with CE, alt+tab back into 2k18, edit some more if you like and/or save the roster.
CE changes should be perm after that, all you have to do is just load the roster up in playnow.
User avatar
Dmayne
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Michigan, US

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby icikle21 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 am

thank you for the response. i followed your instructions in saving. the file saved my changes, the unis show in preview, but it still does not do what I want when I load the game in playnow. i am probably not doing something right.

so, i want for example 76ers to have their old uni as their current uni; say 76-77 uni as their current home and some other one as their current away, etc. i go into CE, open uni000_currenthome.iff, and I change uniform ID there into the one I want (so, 61 into say 65). when I save and go into play now, load that roster, it shows me that new uniform as their home. so, it save properly. then when I start the game in play now, philly has their association unis on. is there another way I should be doing this? is there another way I should be changing uniforms around?

i am offline but I am not sure if I need to circumvent the sync.bin file or something.

i can change the unis/names in the game preview but once it goes into the game, they are sporting their current unis, not the ones I want. i did this for the bucks, and the same thing happens. i must be doing something wrong but I do not see any labels in team or jersey cheat table to be able to figure it out.

i did not check this in myleague, it may be something to do with playnow.

if anyone can let me know what i am doing wrong, I promise not to be a bother again.


take care
ig
icikle21
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 pm

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:30 pm

No man those numbers 0-799 have nothing to do with any of this those are just basically to keep an order what where you are at as you look at the table

You have to open up and over write the values

You are doing this way wrong ha I will post some pictures to help you

O and if you meant Jersey ID that IS ONLY the preview that might be what you meant and what you are doing
(I didn't make that part of the table but if I will change it to jersey preview or something in an updated table to make sure there is no confusion)


If you want it to look all the same then you copy over all the values
In this example u000phi_current_away and all values have been overwritten with u000phi_1976_away and all those values for it
Image

at this point there would be two exact same jersey slot positions (except for minor accessory colors) but there now current away will be '76 away
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby selimf on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:26 pm

I'm too busy to check if everything works fine, but they all should work with the latest .exe as of 14/03/2018 (1.09, I'm guessing)
Please back up your .exe's guys.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
selimf
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:15 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby V01D on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:46 pm

14/03/2018? for me the exe is on 01/02
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

V01D
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:44 pm

V01D wrote:14/03/2018? for me the exe is on 01/02


the last exe patch was released on January 31st according to steam database
https://steamdb.info/depot/577801/manifests/

Semlif is just saying that he updated the cheat engine table to work with the most recent patch and it is still working as of today.

Semlif thanks I will check it out.
KSMIZ thanks for helping with explaining all this stuff for people who don't understand. Also thanks for your AT&T scoreboard
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Stildo33 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:36 am

OKay, I don't understand something. I am using .exe from Dec 2016 or I can use most up to date .exe.

Why doesn't CE ever show any of the data for me? What am I doing wrong. I can get this to work for 2k18 but can't get CE to work for 2k17
User avatar
Stildo33
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:31 pm

These tables are not for 2K17. That is why they don't work for 2K17
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:17 pm

TGsoGood wrote:KSMIZ thanks for helping with explaining all this stuff for people who don't understand. Also thanks for your AT&T scoreboard


No prob. Thanks I might polish up the logos and make a v2 but it came out pretty good.


Image

So no one wants to help but they still want updated tables?
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby garypayton on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:54 am

Hi guys.

i'm having problems with the edit player screen 3.2

i just installed 2k with steam on my new pc. Downloaded cheat engine last version.
But when i change the number of the player cyberface his face just won't change, will remain the same.

Any suggestions?
garypayton
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:44 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:44 am

garypayton wrote:Hi guys.

i'm having problems with the edit player screen 3.2

i just installed 2k with steam on my new pc. Downloaded cheat engine last version.
But when i change the number of the player cyberface his face just won't change, will remain the same.

Any suggestions?


while in edit screen change cf id. Backout of edit screen but save player changes. When you go back into edit player the new face should be visible.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby garypayton on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:33 pm

I don't know whats wrong.

Not only the player face won't change, but now whichever player i open the number of cf in edit player table remains the same i tried to change.

I don't get it
garypayton
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:44 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Dmayne on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:33 am

garypayton wrote:I don't know whats wrong.

Not only the player face won't change, but now whichever player i open the number of cf in edit player table remains the same i tried to change.

I don't get it


idk, you must still be doing something incorrectly, open up the edit player table after you started the 2k18 process in cheat engine.
load up your saved roster, go into edit player, alt+tab out and change the cfid of the player in cheat engine.
alt+tab back in and exit player but MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE CHANGES.
edit/look at that player again and the cfid WILL be changed if you're doing it right. make sure you save your roster when finished.
User avatar
Dmayne
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Michigan, US

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby garypayton on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:51 am

my bad guys just fixed the problem

sorry and thank you for your help
garypayton
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:44 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:25 am

Here is a table of sliders that can be used with patch 1.09 (the most recent patch)
http://pccheattables.forumotion.com/t58 ... -table#152

phpBB [video]
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby KoyaM on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:03 pm

TGsoGood wrote:Here is a table of sliders that can be used with patch 1.09 (the most recent patch)
http://pccheattables.forumotion.com/t58 ... -table#152

phpBB [video]


is there a way to assign a court there?
User avatar
KoyaM
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby icikle21 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:34 am

ksmiz wrote:No man those numbers 0-799 have nothing to do with any of this those are just basically to keep an order what where you are at as you look at the table

You have to open up and over write the values

You are doing this way wrong ha I will post some pictures to help you

O and if you meant Jersey ID that IS ONLY the preview that might be what you meant and what you are doing
(I didn't make that part of the table but if I will change it to jersey preview or something in an updated table to make sure there is no confusion)


If you want it to look all the same then you copy over all the values
In this example u000phi_current_away and all values have been overwritten with u000phi_1976_away and all those values for it
[ Image ]

at this point there would be two exact same jersey slot positions (except for minor accessory colors) but there now current away will be '76 away


thank you for this post ksmiz! that makes sense. i appreciate the help on this.


icikle
icikle21
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Artu-d23, bluejaybrandon, disc0nnected, Google Adsense [Bot], Krizza, lyfelessons23, Mr_Mojo_Raisin, Wzvd and 19 guests