Real 2018 Draft Class - Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Release News

Postby tomortlieb on Thu May 24, 2018 4:37 am

This is awesome - the time and effort put in by all is much appreciated.
tomortlieb

Postby big-shot-ROB on Thu May 24, 2018 5:42 am

I'm so excited!!!
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby KJBucket on Thu May 24, 2018 6:50 am

This is awesome ... but in case some players withdrew from draft, could you still make their cyberfaces available for download ? I have been waiting for Daniel Gafford since day 1 but apparently he will not be available in the draft. We would really appreciate it if we could download his cyberface separatly since it was already made.
KJBucket

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Thu May 24, 2018 6:59 am

KJBucket wrote:This is awesome ... but in case some players withdrew from draft, could you still make their cyberfaces available for download ? I have been waiting for Daniel Gafford since day 1 but apparently he will not be available in the draft. We would really appreciate it if we could download his cyberface separatly since it was already made.

You make a good point personally on all the cyberfaces I have made for this draft if anyone does pull out I will release them separately after this mod is released unfortunately I didn’t make the gafford face but I’m sure the creator will have the same mindset, no one wants there hard work go to the way side
If you enjoy my Mods please follow my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/monkeymanmods/
If you’d like to support me and my mods please donate here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
https://www.youtube.com/user/MonkeymanJSV
MonkeymanJSV

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu May 24, 2018 7:05 am

KJBucket wrote:This is awesome ... but in case some players withdrew from draft, could you still make their cyberfaces available for download ? I have been waiting for Daniel Gafford since day 1 but apparently he will not be available in the draft. We would really appreciate it if we could download his cyberface separatly since it was already made.

Honestly, based on the amount of content released for the 2019 Draft Class, it was always my intention to release that class as well. I have over a dozen faces for 2019 just due to individuals withdrawing. I may look to make that class but to a much lower scale.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Phreezy P on Thu May 24, 2018 2:42 pm

YES!!!!! I stopped my league 3 months ago because of this :lol: :lol: . I'm glad it's finally come together after all that turmoil.
LA | TO | MIN
Phreezy P
Varsity

Postby FrostSly on Sat May 26, 2018 11:52 am

Any way you could release what you have? I understand that you want to get it all finished but 2k18 is dying and i would hate to see all this work go to waste
FrostSly

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat May 26, 2018 12:47 pm

FrostSly wrote:Any way you could release what you have? I understand that you want to get it all finished but 2k18 is dying and i would hate to see all this work go to waste

The release we literally just announced is like a week and a half away. No we won't be releasing earlier then that set date. I think 2k is unlikely to be any more dead now then it will be in two weeks.
bluejaybrandon

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Sun May 27, 2018 8:58 pm

This may be my last face for this draft because of how crazy life is but I wanted to go out with a bang if it is my last
Let me know what you think

Bruce Brown Jr.

MonkeymanJSV

Postby freezma on Sun May 27, 2018 11:12 pm

MonkeymanJSV wrote:This may be my last face for this draft because of how crazy life is but I wanted to go out with a bang if it is my last

Bruce Brown Jr.
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

looks awesome man, sad this is your last cf for this draft. would love to see a grayson allen cf
freezma

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon May 28, 2018 1:05 am

freezma wrote:
MonkeymanJSV wrote:This may be my last face for this draft because of how crazy life is but I wanted to go out with a bang if it is my last

Bruce Brown Jr.
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

looks awesome man, sad this is your last cf for this draft. would love to see a grayson allen cf

Mrk326 made an awesome Grayson Allen. I’ll post it later tonight.
bluejaybrandon

Postby InFaMouS ny on Mon May 28, 2018 1:41 am

Last edited by InFaMouS ny on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
InFaMouS ny

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon May 28, 2018 7:15 am

Thanks NY and everyone who has been a major asset to this project!

I’ll be releasing a series of preview videos this week so stay posted. Those videos will need 10,000 likes and 5,000 positive comments praising the project before I’ll PM anyone the draft class....

...just kidding. The full draft class will be uploaded to NLSC by the end of the week. As I choose to make faces or new faces randomly become available by other creators, I’ll add those in update packs like last year. Thank you all for your support. I'll be posting more image previews here shortly. Additionally, the FAQ will go up in the next few days so look out for that.
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Mon May 28, 2018 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
bluejaybrandon

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Mon May 28, 2018 7:36 am

Hahahaha man this is gonna be awesome I can not wait :crazyeyes:
MonkeymanJSV

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Final Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon May 28, 2018 3:13 pm

This will be the last photo preview post before release. Enjoy the screenshots! They will be removed from the first page and the full video preview will take its place.

Mrk326's Grayson Allen

MonkeymanJSV's Bruce Brown:

bluejaybrandon's Tyus Battle

R4zoR's Updated Kevin Knox

Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Wed May 30, 2018 11:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
bluejaybrandon

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Final Photo Preview

Postby MonsieurZrt on Tue May 29, 2018 2:26 am

Do you have Elie Okobo Cyberface Picture please ?
MonsieurZrt

Postby pelenmi on Tue May 29, 2018 4:26 am

Where do i download all the cyberfaces and the portraits to put it in the game. I downloaded the draft class but where do i download the cyberfaces.
pelenmi

Postby ThinKTank on Tue May 29, 2018 5:53 am

where do we download all the cyberfaces and pictures
ThinKTank

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue May 29, 2018 5:55 am

Can't wait. I've never been so excited for a project in a long time. I'm sure what you've done will be top notch. My due respects!
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby ClutchCityChris on Tue May 29, 2018 6:14 am

some of these cats that create on here need to be working for /with 2K sports. Would take it to the next level. What year did 2K release the drafted players on PC?
ClutchCityChris

Postby ilja23mia on Wed May 30, 2018 4:57 am

cant wait for the release bro great work :applaud:
Miami Heat All DAY
ilja23mia

Postby Wzvd on Wed May 30, 2018 11:44 am

Congrats, I've always wanted to see a project done as well as this. Wish I could have helped in some way.
Wzvd

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed May 30, 2018 11:58 am

Wzvd wrote:Congrats, I've always wanted to see a project done as well as this. Wish I could have helped in some way.

If I remember, last year you went through and corrected measurements and vitals. Would love to have your help with that again.
bluejaybrandon

Postby R4zoR on Wed May 30, 2018 10:42 pm

Ok stop with this bs already, so you talked a bunch of shit about me behind my back, cause you wanted to have an excuse why something is wrong with the draft class (loyalty, all this bs) and you still keep on doing the same things, why i left this shit for. Why are you recycling stuff? Like with the new Knox i made, i didn't give you permission to use it for your draft class, i released it already and you just recycle it, cause you don't like the texture and wanna use the first one, so you make this combination between the first and the second version i made (then you call it as yours????) Plus you trying to act all nice and stuff in my comments on youtube, the stuff you do towards other creators that make the faces is wack. I still don't get how anyone else is fine with their faces just getting recycled like nothing even happened, but i'll rest my case, cause i'm the enemy of everyone here i guess, just because i have the balls to leave with the respect of my own time, that i didn't have, but i still was making faces for you until i started to do my own thing again, before doing the same mistake to even work with anyone, that i don't know personally.

R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed May 30, 2018 11:10 pm

R4zoR wrote:Ok stop with this bs already, so you talked a bunch of shit about me behind my back, cause you wanted to have an excuse why something is wrong with the draft class (loyalty, all this bs) and you still keep on doing the same things, why i left this shit for. Why are you recycling stuff? Like with the new Knox i made, i didn't give you permission to use it for your draft class, i released it already and you just recycle it, cause you don't like the texture and wanna use the first one, so you make this combination between the first and the second version i made (then you call it as yours????) Plus you trying to act all nice and stuff in my comments on youtube, the stuff you do towards other creators that make the faces is wack. I still don't get how anyone else is fine with their faces just getting recycled like nothing even happened, but i'll rest my case, cause i'm the enemy of everyone here i guess, just because i have the balls to leave with the respect of my own time, that i didn't have, but i still was making faces for you until i started to do my own thing again, before doing the same mistake to even work with anyone, that i don't know personally.

[ Image ]

Hey man, I'm not sure why you have hard feelings. You're doing great work with faces and updating stuff way beyond what you did on this project. Then you release them publicly with download links under your videos. Why should I be limited beyond what anyone else could do with the faces? I've given you proper credit with the original Knox and intend to with this one. I did a quick write up, when the video drops you'll be credited to the extent everyone who has helped with the project will be. And that is despite the recent developments.

Additionally, I have never talked behind your back beyond expressing disappointment that you split off and did your own thing with releases. I was fine supporting you, even had personal talks to listen to the hardships of your life, but you went rouge, deleted me off steam and started releasing the faces I had requested for this class. That's totally your prerogative to do so but you shouldn't be under any false impression that there is any loyalty. In my mind, you're a creator who is making great faces that I will use in the class while crediting your creations.

But like you said, it's just modding. More important things in life so no need to make this more than it is.

Edited: I updated the post so there is no confusion that I did not create the face.
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Wed May 30, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding